阿伽门农,你这个黑鬼快进来,帮Lucrezia Borgia。
Agamemnon, you black scoundrel get in here, help Lucrezia Borgia.
告诉他们你给我们带来了多少人,露克蕾莎·波吉亚。
Tell them how many suckers you brung us, Lucrezia Borgia.
24岁的主人。
24, master.
24. 24.
24. 24.
这对双胞胎就是其中的两个。
These twins are two of them.
她现在太老了。
She bred out now too old.
是的,先生,马萨。
Yes, sir, massa.
我给你打电♥话♥,妈妈。
I'm calling you, Mem.
我求你站起来。
I'm begging you to step face.
爸爸,现在别发火。
Papa, don't get yourself riled now.
这对你的风湿病不好。
It ain't good for your rheumatism.
我会让哈蒙德少爷把你的皮割下来。
I'll get master Hammond to take a piece of your hide off of you.
不,马萨,别把我藏起来。请,先生。
No, massa, don't hide me. Please, sir.
我…我是活泼的。
I... I be spry.
你对你的黑鬼有信仰吗,麦克斯韦尔先生?
Do you have any religion for your niggers, Mr. Maxwell?
地狱,没有。
Hell, no.
信仰越多,脾气就越暴躁。
More religions they gets, the ornerier they gets.
难以驾驶。
Harder to drive.
不担心他们不朽的灵魂吗?
Don't worry none about their immortal souls?
他们没有不死的灵魂。
They ain't got no immortal souls.
他们会认为自己有灵魂。
They gets to thinking they has souls.
他们会觉得自己和白人一样好。
They gets to thinking they's as good as white folk.
你觉得你还有灵魂吗?
Mem, you reckon you got a soul?
像我这样懒惰,不顾一切愚蠢,被上帝遗弃的黑鬼是没有灵魂的,马萨。
Well, a lazy, no-account stupid, god-forsaken nigger like me can't have a soul, massa.
有些人认为他们有灵魂,也能上天堂。
Well, some folks think they got souls and go to heaven, too.
北方的废奴主义者说他们和白人一样好。
Them abolitionists up north done say they's good as whites.
狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Damn sons of bitches.
奴隶制度是上帝规定的。
Slavery was ordained by god.
被上帝hisself。
By god hisself.
黑鬼是正确的快乐的吃饭,工作
Niggers are right happy eating, working
私通……
fornicating...
废奴主义者!
Abolitionists!
裂缝和狂热分子!
Cracks and loonies!
爸爸,爸爸。
Papa, papa.
干涉别人的事!
Interfering in other folks' business!
爸爸,你的风湿病。
Papa, your rheumatism.
我才不管我的风湿病呢!
I don't give a damn about my rheumatism!
别这样,别那样!
Don't do this, don't do that!
更糟的是,不管我做什么或者不做什么!
Gets worse, whatever I do or quit doing!
他们说和裸体的墨西哥狗睡觉会把风湿症从男人身上排到狗身上。
Sleeping with one of them naked mexican dogs they say it drains the rheumatism right out of the man and into the dog.
是吗?
Yes?
黑鬼也一样。
A nigger just as good.
其中有一只能像光着身子的狗一样祛除风湿。
One of them drain off the rheumatism good as any naked dog.
当然,你得让那个黑鬼把你的脚卷起来然后你得使劲按压,好心地把风湿病从脚底挤出来。
Course, you'd have to have that nigger sort of curled up around your feet and then you got to press hard and kindly force the rheumatism right out the soles.
这是正确的有趣。
That's right interesting.
爸爸,我走了。
Papa, I'm going.
露克蕾莎·波吉亚你叫露西把大珍珠准备好。
Lucrezia Borgia you tell Lucy to get Big Pearl ready.
很高兴听你这么说,儿子。
Right glad to hear that, son.
好男孩。
Good boy.
他看起来是个精力充沛的猛♥男♥。
He look like he be a right vigorous stud.
他对自己的腿感到不好意思。
He's shy about his leg.
他6岁的时候,也就是他妈妈去世一年后,一匹小马把他摔了下来,踩到了他的膝盖。
When he was 6 years old, a year after his ma died a pony threw him off stepped on his knee.
现在,照他说的做。
Now, just do everything he say.
一切。
Everything.
不要让任何屁影响你的感受。
And don't let no farts no difference how you feel.
不管他有没有给你任何东西,别忘了说声谢谢。
And don't forget to say thank you whether he gives you nothing or not.
你应该认为这是一个值得骄傲的时刻…
You supposed to reckon it's a prideful hour...
白主人拿走了你的第一个。
White master taking your first.
这东西闻起来很难闻,妈妈。
This stuff smells awful, mama.
白鼻子闻起来很香。
Smells good to white noses.
我听到雷德菲尔德医生说…
You know, I heard doc Redfield talking...
假设一个富家女能保持两天的香气。
Say a magnated wench stay sweet smelling for two days.
我这两天都这么臭吗?
I be smelling like this for two days?
嘘,现在。
Hush up, now.
我告诉过你不要让人知道你生病了。
I told you not to let on you're sick.
说下去,麦格,说下去!
Go on, meg, go on!
好吧。露西…
All right. Lucy...
露克蕾莎·波吉亚,你可以走了。
Lucrezia Borgia, you can go.
你现在要照我说的做。
You act like I told you, now.
是的,妈妈。
Yes, mama.
你得帮我穿靴子。
You gonna have to help me with my boots.
你高兴吗,大珍珠?
You glad about this, Big Pearl?
大珍珠吗?
Big pearl?
当然,主人哈蒙德。
Sure, master Hammond.
为什么妈妈说……
Why mama say...
我…
I...
她怎么说的?
What'd she say?
她说……
She say...
她说会很开心的。
She say it'd be right joyful.
她对吧?
She right?
托比,你离开这里。
Toby, you get out of here.
你们躺在这里,被铁链锁住,看着一个白人和一个黑人女孩到处寻欢作乐,感觉如何?
How you all feel laying here chained while the white man walk about doing his pleasure with a black girl?
可能根本就没有感觉。
May actually don't have no feelings at all.
就像那个啄木鸟说的。
Like that peckerwood say.
感觉就像一个愚蠢的老动物不算数。
Feelings like some old dumb animal that don't count no how.
你们听到我说话吗?
Y'all hear me?
在非洲,我们的人♥民♥生来自♥由♥。
In Africa, our people born free.
这是正确的。
That's right.
免费的男人…
Free men...
不是奴隶。
Not slaves.
我们是自己的主人。
Masters of our own selves.
还有森林、河流和山脉。
And of the forest and the rivers and the mountains.
你们觉得佩克伍德内心深处不知道我们和他一样是人类吗?
Y'all think that deep down that peckerwood don't know we's as human as he is?
你想他为什么不让我们学习、信仰和读书?
What for, you reckon he keep us from learning and religion and reading?
因为他们知道。
'Cause they know.
他们害怕我们在内心深处还是人类。
They's a-feared that deep down we is human.
Mem……
Mem...
你把复印页带来了吗?
You brung that copy-out page?
好的,我知道了。
Yeah, I got it.
教这些弟兄们如何阅读。
Show these brethren how to read.
“哦,主……”
"Oh, Lord..."
“我们的上帝……”
"our God..."
“其他人,主……”
"others, Lord..."
“在你身边……”
"beside thee..."
“有……”
"have..."
“有……”
"had..."
Dumerdo吗?
Dumerdo?
美国能源部。
Doe.
统治。
Dominion.
“统治……”
"dominion..."
“我们……”
"over us..."
“但是你……”
"but by thee..."
“只有……”
"only..."
“我们会……”
"will we make..."
“士兵…
"march-men...
“男人……”
"men..."
“men-shun……”
"men-shun..."
提到。
Mention.
Men-chun。
Men-chun.
意思是“谈论”。
Be meaning "to speak of".
“说……”
"mention..."
“……”
"of..."
“你的名字。”
"thy name."
你在这里做什么,妈妈?
What are you doing here, Mem?
让我看看你拿的是什么。
Let me see what you got there.
把它给我,妈。
Give it to me, Mem.
把它给我!
Give it to me!
该死的。
Damn.
你会看书,不是吗?
You can read, can't you?
和写作。
And write.
电影精选列表