Wow, you're going, you're saying,"Look at my lovely work."
你们的学年尾演出是
Your end-of-year show is a celebration.
讚颂你们出色的表现
And all the brilliant work you've done.
你们应该对自己今年的成绩很骄傲
You should be really proud of what you've done this year.
5、6、7、8,呈上
Six, seven, eight, present.
呈上的动作要更强调,对
All right, same one, present.Yes!
不错,不算很好,但不错
Not bad. Not brilliant, but not bad.
准备
Le paire!
起!
Up!
是,1、2
Oh, yeah. And one, two...
上升
Relevé. And...
我以前骑单车经过这里和那里去上学
I used to drive my bike down here and up there to school.
这里很安静
This place is pretty quiet.
很舒服,对吧? - 是
Yeah, it's pretty nice, isn't it? - Yeah.
我喜欢静的地方
I love quiet places.
不,毕卡索!
Oh, no.
生日快乐,亲爱的安东尼
Picasso!
♪ Happy birthday, Dear Anthony! ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you! ♪
好嘢!
Hip, hip, hooray!
好嘢!
Hip, hip, hooray!
来,吹蜡烛吧
Come on, blow your candle.
许个愿
Make a wish.
你在做甚麽?
What're you doin'?
毛茸茸的耳朵飞来飞去
Fluffy ears, flyin'.
像一对翼 - 是
It's like wings. - Yeah.
你要滴眼药水 - 是
You need to put your eyedrops on. - Yeah.
现在滴吧? - 好
Wanna do that now? - Yes.
好
Okay.
这是你第一次参与
So, this is the first time
较大型的表演? - 是
you've done a bigger production?
有很多人会走来走去
Yes. - There's a lot of people running around,
你要保持冷静
but you've got to keep calm
因为你要表演 - 明白吗? - 明白
because you got to perform, yeah? - Yeah.
当你做动作时
So, when you take your position...
会否时有头晕?
Yeah....do you feel a bit dizzy sometimes?
会 - 好
Um, yeah. - Yes.
那你会做甚麽来帮助自己继续?
So, what do you do to try and make that not so difficult for you?
你有用一些技巧吗?
Have you got a little kind of technique you use?
没有 - 好
No... but... - Okay.
5、6、7、8
Five, six, seven and eight.
但这里要用力,对吧? - 是
But that's got to be strong, hasn't it?
是,好
But-- yes. Okay.
然后女孩们会加入,然后要升起她们
Then the girls come in and we lift.
你清楚要做的事吗?
Are you really clear about what happens?
你看得清楚她的腰吗?
看到 - 好
Can you see her waist very clearly?
身体中心和大腿要用力
Okay? Strong middle.
开始吧,扮作有人
Strong size. Off you go.
升起
And pretend. And up.
你看得到最后一个人吗? - 看到
Can you actually see the last person? - Yeah.
看到吗? - 看到
You can? - Yeah.
你知道那一点,而且是用左眼看的
So, you're aware of that and you're using your...left eye to see.
我们退向一旁,鞠躬,然后牵手走去
We step to the side,Uh, then like we held hands and go...
是,但这里有人帮你 - 是
Yes. - Yes.
因此那不是问题
But you got support there.
对 - 对
So that isn't an issue? - No.
那你已找到办法解决所有问题 对吗?
No. So, you've actually found ways around everything, haven't you?
因为你很聪明
That's because you're quite clever.
当你一次过做
And you're going to keep in one piece.
就会感受到那种连贯性
And feel that alignment.
噢,很好,三圈
Oh! There you go, three.
因为甚麽?因为你
And what was that, because you were
很专注,对吧?
really focused, weren't you? - Yes.
是,肩膊 收尾
Yes. Shoulders. Finish.
让我看看 - 你不会想看的
Let me see. - You don't want to see.
我想看看
I want to see this.
不要 - 不,你很好看
No, don't, no. - No, you look nice.
不,我不好看 - 你很好看
No, I don't... - Yes, you do.
我想可能会连自己都不觉得⋯
I think it can be like,basically I can't even see myself...
噢,它很大,对吧?
Oh, wow, it's really big, isn't it?
令我的眼睛看来很大 - 等等,张开眼
It makes my eye big. - Wait, open your eye.
不,睁大眼 - 哗
No, just the eye. - Wow.
我很喜欢 - 不是吧
I love it. - Nah.
你觉得这会影响你的跳舞生涯吗?
Do you think it's gonna, like, affect maybe your dance career?
有没有令你担忧?
Or doesn't it, like, concern you?
有
Yeah, it does.
但如果你继续不断努力
But maybe if you, like, keep working and working and working.
应该不会令问题消失
It probably won't make it, like, go away, but it might
但会令你练习更多趾尖旋转
help you do pirouettes a bit more.
其实我一直在练习闭眼自转
I've actually been practicing doing pirouettes with my eyes closed.
那很好
That was good, so...
你可以试试 - 那其实非常好
That was actually really good.
就算我看不见
Even if I'm not gonna be able to see,
我知道自己前面、侧面、后面怎样
I know my front, my back and my sides.
是,那就无问题 - 是
Yeah, it won't be bad. - Yeah.
是
Yeah.
我问自己,我会否成为伟大舞蹈家
I ask myself if I'm going to be really great at dancing.
有时我觉得自己没那种能力
And sometimes I don't think I have what it takes.
多年来我一直受欺凌
All the times that I got bullied...
但那时我都没有放弃
But I didn't give up then,
现在更不应放弃
so I don't see why I should give up now.
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous now?
主要是因演出而兴奋 - 是吗?
I'm mostly excited for the show.
你知道你父母会来吗?
Do you know when your parents are coming?
我想他们会迟些过来
I think they're coming later.
有时我闭上眼 想像自己在巨大舞台上
Sometimes I close my eye,imagine myself on the big stage.
哇。
Wow.
我觉得你在夏季演出的表现很好
I thought you did very well in the summer show.
你有感到肾上腺素飙升吗?
Did you get that adrenaline rush?
记得,这就像一张快照
Remember, it's a snapshot.
让你可展现你今年的努力
You get to show all that you've achieved over the year.
我认为你在动作流畅度方面有进步
I think you have improved on your postural alignment,
另一方面,你很爱郁动
and the other thing is that you love to move.
我在你初入学时见过
You really love--I've seen it from the first time you joined
你很爱郁动和跳舞
that you really love moving and dancing. - Yes. Yeah. Yeah.
八年级升上九年级是很大挑战
Now, there is quite a big jump from year eight to nine.
不只舞蹈难度提高,强度也是
It's not just the steps that get harder,but it's the intensity.
对你的期望和要求也会提高 明白吗?
And it's also the expectation and the requirements. Yeah?
我想你再稍微推自己一把,好吗?
That I think maybe you could try just to push a little bit more, okay?
但我想你也要保持平静
But I think it's trying to keep calm.
因为以前在你身上发生的事
Maybe because of what's happened to you in the past,
令你有种恐慌,会有一点⋯明吗?
there's that element of panic, that very slight... [huffs] Okay?
记住你身处的环境非常安全
But remember that you're in a very safe environment here.
我也和你说过,对吧?
That's what I said to you, isn't it?
这里非常安全,没甚麽可伤害你
It's very safe here, nothing is gonna come to harm.
九年级再见 - 再见
See you in year nine. - See you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
You all right?
你会传短讯给我吗?
So, you're gonna text me?
但不要半夜传来
Not at midnight, though. - No.
不 - 你通常会
That's what you usually do.
因为我经常半夜都未睡
I mean, that's because I'm always awake at midnight.
好
Yeah.
围圈 - 这真怪
It's so... - Ah, this is awkward.
它不是⋯ - 看
It doesn't go-- Look.
好吧 - 谢谢
All right. So... - Thank you.
好
Yeah.
我会挂住你,安东尼
I'm gonna miss you, Anthony.
我也会,森
I'll miss you, Sam.
八个礼拜,很好
Eight weeks, great.
八个礼拜 - 是呢
Eight weeks. - Yeah.