决心、热情
determination, passion.
但如果我要说有智慧的教诲
But if I had to give any words of wisdom,
就是要做自己,明吗?
it's to be who you are. Yeah?
因为人人都是独特的
'Cause there's only one of you.
要有自己的个性
So, it's being individual,
是表演、与观众共鸣
it's performing and resonating
并将你的故事讲述给观众听
and telling your story to that audience
因那些观众专程来到剧院看你
who are coming to the theater to see you.
♪ ...up at five in the morning ♪
♪ I wake up and fight for my earnings ♪
♪ Fear in my mind is a warning ♪
♪ Pray to the one you rely in ♪
做得好,很好
Well done. Really nice.
它从你身上自然流露
It kind of flows naturally out of you.
我想你不用花力气
You don't have to use much effort
去编排,对吧? - 对
to choreograph, I think, yeah?
刚才有无即兴的成分?
Did you have improvisation in there?
有 - 你的确有即兴跳
Yes. - You did have improvisation.
结尾那部分是即兴的
And that ending part was improvisation.
那其实难度很高 - 是
That's, again,- that's really hard to do. - Yeah.
是 - 我想知道,当中有故事的吗?
I'd like to know, did you have a story? - Yeah.
不算有故事
Um, I didn't really have a story,
但我姐姐喜欢播音乐,就是那样
but, like, my sister, she like,played the music, so basically, yeah.
即使你一开始并不为意,这可能是
Even if you at first aren't aware of it, it could be--
例如对你来说
for you, for instance--
这可能是与你和姐姐的感情有关
it could be the emotion you've attached to your sister.
这是我们见到的
Mm-hmm. - And that's what we see...
因为我从你的舞步见到
'cause I can see something in what you're doing.
是有画面闪过的
It's imagery, it's flicking from,
你在跳时,脑海中画面接着画面
I don't know, one picture to another in your mind as you're doing things.
你可以诉说的好故事 可以是来自你家乡
A good story for you could be something from home
舞步当中要带有感情
which attaches a feeling to what you're doing.
所以,下次想想这一点吧
So, maybe consider that next time.
精准地找出你的故事
Pinpoint your story,
那会让你能够从头到尾
and that'll allow you to keep your character
都留在角色内
from the beginning all the way to the end.
好 - 好吗?
Sure. - Yeah?
你知道圣诞节有甚麽要做吗?
Know what you're gonna do for Christmas?
当然是留在英国
Obviously gonna be staying in the UK.
我真想可以回尼日利亚的家
I wish I was going back home to Nigeria.
但我们没钱办签证
We didn't have enough money for visa
还有机票之类
and flight ticket and stuff like that.
你一定好挂住你妈妈
Bet you miss your mom all the time.
真的,难受到死
Seriously, it's more than hard.
真是难受到一个点 - 是
It's harder than you think, actually. - Yeah.
拜拜 - 拜拜,我会挂住你
Bye. - Bye. I'm just gonna miss you.
我也会挂住你 - 好
I'm going to miss you.
我眼中的安东尼是家中的光
The way I see Anthony,I see him as a light for the family.
我如此挂念他,有时会忘记他走了
I miss him so much that at times I'll forget that he's not here.
早晨,老友!新年快乐
Good morning, nne!Happy New Year.
你在那边怎过圣诞?好玩吗?
How did you spend your Christmas there?Was it fun?
好闷,像这样 - 是
It was boring. Felt like this, but... - Yeah.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你想家吗? - 是
Are you missing home? - Yeah.
你有没有看眼科医生?
Have you seen your eye doctor?
我想我迟些会看另一个医生
I think I'm going for the second one later.
喂?梅素玛?
Hello? Mmesoma.
你好吗? - 嗨,爸爸
How are you? -hi,Daddy.
你嘴唇好乾,你有润唇吗?
Your lips are very dry. Do you have wet lips?
搽唇膏吧,搽红色
Wear lipstick, a red one.
他有无搞错?
What is wrong with him?
我们要令你焕然一新,对吗?
We've gotta get you looking fresh, isn't it?
你来了这里多久?
So, how long you been here for now?
今个月30号♥就半年了
Thirtieth of this month will make it half a year.
好,但你喜欢这里吧? 是
Okay. So, you're enjoying - your time here, though? - Yeah. Yeah.
你一定好挂住家乡的食物,对吗?
I'll bet you miss the food from back home, don't you?
对 - 还有你妈妈煮的食物?
Yeah. - And your mom's cooking?
是吧,我想像到
Yeah. I can just imagine.
我想像到
I can just imagine.
但你的家人一定非常以你为荣
Bet your family must be exceptionally proud of you, though.
是
Yeah.
不好意思,我要些时间,安东尼 - 无问题
Excuse me for taking my time, Anthony.
我有些完美主义,可能你也是
I'm a perfectionist, probably like you as well.
事事做到最好 - 是
Where you wanna get everything correct. - Yeah.
我是这样的人
I'm very much like that.
我为自己的工作而自豪 我想你也一样
I take pride in my work,like I suppose you take pride in yours.
髮型的最后调整
Final touches on our hair,
然后你就可继续你的人生了
and you can continue with the rest of your life.
最好挺直肩膊
Better keep your shoulders.
完成
现在踮高
And finish. Now up.
有进步了
That's getting better.
看那优雅的线条,保持住
Look at that elegant line. Now keep it.
不紧要,知吗?
Doesn't matter. Yeah?
晚饭后你要做甚麽?
What're you gonna do after dinner?
天呀,你知道的
Oh, God, you know. - Ohh.
为何你有果汁? - 他刚刚给我的
How'd you get juice? - He just gave me one.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait...
你要给我甚麽⋯是谁?
What're you giving to, um... who is it?
闭嘴 - 甚麽?
Shut up. - What?
她就在你后面,所以⋯
I mean, like, she's actually right behind you,so basically...
是
I mean, yeah.
之前发生甚麽事? - 我们想知
So, what happened before? - We wanna know.
不要
No.
你不肯讲?
So, you're not gonna tell?
不告诉你最好的朋友
You're not gonna tell your best friends
与你暗恋的人怎样吗?
how it went with your crush?
不讲!
No!
你做得到的
You got this. You got this. - Huh?
很尴尬吗? - 不是
Was it awkward? - No!
不顺利吗? - 马杜有秘密
Did it go bad? - Madu's keeping a secret.
我不想讲 - 是,我想你在守⋯
I don't want to talk about it. - Yeah, I think you're keeping...
你在守秘密吗,安东尼?
Are you keeping a secret, Anthony?
你有约她吗?她有无应承?
Did you ask her out? Did she say yeah?
不讲
No.
我不知⋯
你懂跳舞的
- I don't even know... - You do know how to dance.
甚麽舞?我只懂芭蕾舞
What kind of dance? It's only ballet I know how to do.
不,街舞之类
No, you know like, street and stuff.
我要放弃,不
Not doing this. No.
不用紧张
There's no need to be nervous.
噢,天呀
Oh, God.
唏
Hey.
我好紧张,对不起
No.
你好
Sorry, um, yeah. Hello.
那麽
So, yep, so...
我想和你讲一声多谢
Basically, I kind of like, wanted to say
多谢你做我的好朋友
thank you for, you know, being a good friend.
还有
And like... basically, yeah...
你是我一直以来唯一真正的朋友
You are kind of like the only real friend I've ever had, basically.
因此我想在情人节送这个给你
Yeah, like, so that's why I got you these for Valentine's.
多谢你,真好
Oh. Thank you. That's so sweet. - Yeah.
是 - 它们很美
Yeah. - They're so pretty.
多谢你 - 多谢
Thank you. Yeah. - Thank you.
我在店里见到,所以⋯基本上我记得了。
I just saw them on the shelf,and, like, basically, I remembered.
多谢 - 好
Aw, thank you. - Yeah.
我⋯
I... Yeah.
天呀,我真的好紧张
Oh, my gosh, seriously.
不用紧张
Really nervous. - Don't worry.
不顺利吗? - 不是
Was it bad? - No!
在我看来很顺利
It looked like it was good, from my perspective.
非常顺利
It was really good.