有时,我的头脑告诉我
What my-- what my mind tells me is that sometimes...
一切都会无事
just everything is going to be fine.
喂,妈咪,晚安
Hello, Mommy, good evening.
晚安,宝贝,你好吗?
Good evening, dear. How are you?
你感觉还好,对吧?
You're feeling all right now, right?
是
Yeah.
好
Good.
记得你应承我的事,要乖,知吗?
Remember our deal. Be a good boy, okay?
你记得应承过我吗?
You know we have a deal?
你应承过我,对吧? - 是
You made a promise, right? - Yeah.
要记住你的根源,知吗?
Always remember where you're coming from, yeah?
知道
Yeah.
朝早起床出门前要祈祷,知吗?
In the morning before stepping out, you pray, okay?
知道
Yeah. Yeah.
我们也在这边为你祈祷
We are also praying for you here.
好
Yeah.
别忘记,知道吗? - 知道,妈妈
Don't forget, okay? - Yes, Mom. Yes, Mom.
过来和安东尼打招呼吧
Come and say hello to Anthony.
嗨
Hi.
你看来⋯
It looks like it.
你现在在哪里?
Where are you now?
在家里 - 你做了甚麽?
At home. - You did what?
你现在讲话像个老欧洲人
You're now speaking like a White person.
我只是⋯ - 你这样和妈妈讲话
I only-- - You're talking with your mom, please.
你还在涂颜色? - 是
You're still coloring?
给我看看
Yeah. - Show me.
这人在做脚尖站
This guy's en pointe.
是 - 黑色鞋
Oh, yeah. - Black one's shoes.
是,只是第一脚位
Yeah, just first position.
这里面有全部脚位吗?
Oh, is it like showing you all the positions?
是,这是分腿跳
Yeah. This is like sissonne.
你从哪裡得来的?
Where'd you get this from?
别人送的 - 哗
Um... - Wow.
那真好 - 是
That's actually really cool. - Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
巴布马利是尼日利亚人吗?
Is Bob Marley Nigerian?
巴布马利?我想是
Bob Marley? I think so.
是吧,我喜欢巴布马利
Yeah, I like Bob Marley.
是吗? - 是
Yeah? - Yeah.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
晚安,森
Good night, Sam.
5、6、7,去吧
Five, six, seven, go.
那真好玩!
That was so fun.
你可否教我们一些尼日利亚语?
Can you teach us some Nigerian?
怎样教? - 例如教我们一些词语
How? - Just like, tell us some words.
怎样用尼日利亚讲「嗨」?
What's "hi" in Nigerian?
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
是,一样的 - 一模一样?
Yeah. It's the same thing. - Exactly same?
是
Yeah.
看看森,我传了给我妈
Look at Sam. I sent it to my mom.
你刚拍下我的顽皮相?
And he just snapped a cheeky picture of me!
我会传给我妈妈
I'll send this to my mom.
安东尼,基本上
Basically, Anthony,
当我传球给你或伯特,你就要射门
when I pass to you or Bert, you're gonna shoot it.
你知道怎踢球吗?
You know how to kick the ball?
就是这样
There you go.
做得好,安东尼
Nice, Anthony.
上呀!
Go, go!
太好了
Nice.
正如大部分欧洲地区
Like much of Europe,
后期的盎格鲁-撒克逊人
the later Anglo-Saxons
发展出一种确认证据的方法
developed a way of determining proof
这种方法利用了元素力量
which used the power of the elements,
水和火
of water and of fire.
如果你有犯罪嫌疑
If you were suspected of a crime,
就要接受一种仪式化
you were subjected to a ritualized
但痛苦而危险的测试
but painful and dangerous test:
神明裁判
trial by ordeal.
要多久⋯ - 不!
How long... - No!
不!
No!
我们之后会看看另一段时期的 犯罪与惩罚
We're then gonna be looking at crime and punishment
这时期称为文艺复兴
in an era we call the Renaissance
这译自法语 或叫重生时期
or Rebirth era, 'cause it's French,
这时期长200年 由1500至1700年
which is 200 years, 1500 to 1700.
之后我们会看看18至19世纪的
Then we're gonna look at the 18th and 19th century.
最后我们会看看现代英国的罪与罚
And then lastly, we're gonna look at crime and punishment in modern Britain.
你们可否记下这些?
Could you please just make a note...
我看不清楚黑板的东西
I can't actually see what's on the board.
⋯课本上这些时期
...those eras in your book.
不,不是那个
No, not that one.
低半蹲,1、2
Low demi plie. One, a two.
伸展,3、4
Stretch three, a four.
5、6
And five, six.
7、8
Seven and eight.
直立,1、2
Rise. One, two.
蹲下,3、4
Lower. Three, four.
解离并向侧伸展,6
Dégagé a la seconde. Six.
低些,7、8
Lower. Seven, eight.
好,伸展
All right. Tendus.
谢谢
Thank you.
张开眼,安东尼
Open your eyes, Anthony.
你双眼非常、非常重要
Your eyes are very, very important.
最好不要⋯
It's a better idea not to--
我双眼很痛
It's aching me.
甚麽? - 我双眼很痛
Sorry? - My eyes are aching me.
你的眼痛? - 是
Your eyes are aching a bit? - Yeah.
噢,好吧,很遗憾
Oh, okay. I'm sorry to hear that.
今早一直这样? - 是
Has that been all morning? - Yeah.
好,你昨晚睡得好吗? - 是
Okay. Did you sleep okay last night? - Yeah.
几时⋯你多久前抵达这个国家?
When-- how long ago did you, um, land in this country?
你是在几时⋯ - 两星期前
You know, when, when was it-- - Two weeks ago.
两星期前?好吧 - 两星期,是
Two weeks ago? Okay. - Two weeks. Yeah.
那你⋯可能是要适应
So, you... it's probably maybe getting used to
不同国家、不同气候
a different country and its different climate
不同的空气和水等一切
and the different air and food and all of this.
可能影响了你
It might have an effect.
如果你担心,之后我们去健康中心
If you're worried, then we go
好吗?
to the Health and Wellbeing Center later, okay?
好
All right, boss.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you,
谢谢
thank you, thank you, thank you...
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?放鬆吧 - 还好
You okay? - Yep. Just relax.
可否读出最小而看得清楚的一行?
Can you read the smallest line that's clear for you there for me?
K、R、N?
K, R, N?
可否试试猜猜下一行的字母?
Can you try, kind of guess any of the ones on the line below?
不行 - 不行
Not really. - Not really.
好的
That's absolutely fine.
之后会有些光
There's gonna be some light coming in.
好,请向前望一会
Okay, just straight ahead for a second.
这是最难的了 头别动,
That's the hard bit, keeping your head still.
你做得很好,好
You're doing a perfect job. That's good.
做得好
Well done.
你之前曾受感染
At some point, you've had a...
是一种叫弓形虫的寄生虫
a sort of germ, if you'd like, called toxoplasmosis,
影响了你眼后方的视网膜
and that's what's affected the retina at the back of your eyes.
很难得知是几时
Hard to know exactly when.
可能是你出生前或出生后不久
It might have been shortly before or after you were born.
视网膜是你眼睛的一部分
And the retina is the bit in your eye
功能像相机 像相机的菲林或晶片
that works like a camera, like the film in a camera or like the chip in a camera.