Go call your daddy, go call your daddy!
我的宝贝到了!
My baby is here!
我的宝贝
My baby. My baby.
天呀,孩子,是你吗?
Hey! Jesus! Nna, is it you?
是你吗?
Is this you?
真的是你吗? - 是
Is it you? Is it really you?
天呀!
Jesus! Jesus!
天呀!
Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!
我的宝贝到了,自从朝早⋯
Oh, my baby's here, since morning...
你们差点弄死我
You almost killed me.
我们无可能弄死你
We cannot kill you, oh!
噢,我的宝贝来了
Oh, my baby's here.
欢迎
Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome.
天呀!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
神呀,感谢祢
Jesus, I thank you oh!
天呀,孩子,看着我
Oh, my God. Nna, look at me.
转身 - 天呀
Turn your back. - Jesus.
爸爸,噢 - 他变得大隻了
Nnam, oh! - He's bigger.
我的宝贝回家了!
My baby's back home! My baby's back home!
我的宝贝回家了!
My baby's back home! Hey!
梅素玛回来了,过来见见他吧
Mmesoma is back. Come and see Mmesoma.
梅素玛回来了
Hey! Mmesoma is back oh.
唏,看看这男孩 - 所有人来见见我儿子
Hey, look at this boy. - Everybody see my son.
我儿子回家了!
My son is back home!
我儿子⋯
My son is... My son is...
天呀 - 梅素!
Jesus! - Mmeso, Mmeso!
我儿子回家了!
My son is back! My son is back!
我儿子回家了!
My son is back!
天呀,我喉咙都沙了
Oh, my God, I have sore throat.
我儿子回家了
My son is back.
我儿子回家了
My son is back home.
我儿子回家了,孩子
My son is back. Nna!
是你吗?
Is this you? Hey!
让我喂饱我儿子
Let me feed my boy.
我不会再见其他人了
I don't see anyone else but you.
圣父,我们即将就寝
Father, as we're about to go to bed now, O Lord,
我求祢保护我们
I beg you to protect us
让我们安稳无事地睡到明早
so that we sleep and wake tomorrow morning safe and sound.
你头痛吗?
You have a headache?
不是,只是很热
No headache, it's just hot.
对你来说,这是尼日利亚的天气 - 不,很糟糕
That's Nigerian weather for you. - No, it's terrible.
比我想像中更差
It's worse than I thought it would be.
什么?
What?
比我想像中更差
It's worse than I thought it's gonna be.
你开始痕就不舒服,对吧?
When the itching starts, it keeps you uncomfortable, right?
算是吧
Kind of.
好
Okay.
眼药水有帮助吗? - 有
Do the eyedrops help? Yeah.
那次真对不起,我很内疚
I'm very sorry. That time, I really felt bad.
不紧要
It's fine. - Mmm?
不紧要
It's fine.
好吧
Okay.
回到那边后 请你儘量多用眼药水,好吗?
Please, when you go back,try to be applying it always, okay?
我会不断提醒你
I'll keep reminding you.
我会不断提你去用,好吗?
I'll keep reminding you of that, yeah?
你可否陪我去球场训练?
Can you come and train with me on the field?
你一定要来 - 不,今日不行
You must come. - No, not today.
今日你一定要来
Today, you must come.
不
No.
为甚麽?
Why?
甚麽为甚麽?
What do you mean why?
开始吧,踏步
So, let's go. The walk.
回英国之前
Before you go back to the UK,
我想你和你弟弟和好
I want you to make peace with your brother.
他只是个小孩,你要管管他
He's just a little boy, that you have to manage him.
小孩?他已经12岁了
A little boy? He's 12, for goodness' sake.
现在和他谈谈吧,我进去了
Start talking with him now, because I'm going inside.
我有事要做,要进去了
I have something to do inside. I'm entering inside.
你现在进入了这个阶段
This stage you are now, that's the stage.
只是现在,长大后就不会了 - 你会控制到
That is it, you will outgrow it. - You will control it.
只有少年人会这样
Teenagers, it happens to them.
当你进入少年期
Whenever you enter teenage, once in a while,
有时你会无端觉得烦厌
you just get annoyed for no reason.
不,我需要治疗师 在这里找不到
No, I need a therapist, and I can't find anyone here.
你需要甚麽? - 治疗师
You need? - A therapist.
甚麽是治疗师? - 帮人解决问题的人
What is a therapist? - People that help you with your problems.
我不能帮你吗? - 不行
Can't I help you? - No.
东尼
Tony...
不用担心,我带你去见我的先知
Don't worry, I'll take you to my prophet.
我不需要你的先知 - 你需要他
I do not need your prophet. - You need him.
我需要的是治疗师,不是先知
I need a therapist, not a prophet.
你需要他 - 我不需要!
You need him. - No, I don't!
神是无所不能的
There's nothing God cannot do.
我需要治疗师,不是先知,谢谢
I need a therapist, not a prophet, thank you.
看着我,不要动,东尼
Look at me, and don't move it. Tony!
我一觉得烦就会震
I shake when I get annoyed.
听着,现在所有人都看着你 - 是
Listen, all eyes are on you now. - Yes.
你知道这令我很担心
Listen, do you know that this thing is giving me much concern?
也令我很担心
It's also giving me concern.
东尼,放鬆 - 为何你不帮我?
Tony, take it easy. - Why won't you help me?
我在努力了⋯不! - 不好意思,冷静
I'm trying... No! - Excuse me, take it easy.
得知你心中这麽愤怒很糟糕
Finding this type of anger in you is bad.
如果我不能控制它就很糟糕
It's really bad.Well, it's bad if I can't control it myself.
我们正努力令你恢复正常
We're trying to put you in order.
你想告诉我们⋯
You're trying to tell us that--
我也想令自己恢复正常
I'm also trying to put myself in order.
那就不要不断重複
If you don't keep repeating everything over and over again
我已经说过的事!
when I've already said it.
不,东尼
No, no, no, no, Tony...
不 - 来,我是你妈妈
No, no. - Come. It's your mom.
是我,无事的
It's me, it's fine.
现在你令我想哭了,无事的
Now you're making me cry, it's fine.
无事的
It's fine, it's fine.
无事的
It's fine.
无事的
It's fine. It's fine.
安东尼 - 到,麦卡米斯老师
Anthony. - Yes, Ms. McComish.
祈恩 - 到,麦卡米斯老师
Killian. - Yes, Ms. McComish.
马修、莫莉
Marshall. Molly.
我们怎样解决此事?
Um, how are we going to resolve this?
我知道你们中有些人
I'm aware that some of you,
是第一次在艾姆赫斯学校表演
this will be your first time performing for Elmhurst.
所以我们会不断排练
So, we're just going to run this one continuously
直至正确为止
until we get it right.
这次演出很重要
This is an important performance.
这是你们来到这里的原因
This is why you're here.
八年级预备,准备好?
Standing by, year eight! Are we ready?
望向远方,一直到剧院后方
All project...
视线提高
To the back of the theater, keep your eye-line raised.
很好,做得好
Good, good. Well done.
我双眼可能令我的事业终结
My eye's going to maybe end my career.
你们为学年尾演出而学了新技巧 对吗?
You guys have learnt a new skill for this end-of-year show, haven't you?
是关于与拍档和团队合作
It's about partner work and teamwork.
那你们觉得与拍档合作时
So, guys, what would you say is the most important thing
最重要的是甚麽?
when you're working on partner work?
听拍档意见并适应她想做的事
Listening to your partner and adapting to what she wants.
我喜欢这点,是沟通
I love that. So, communication.
确保我们两个都满意自己的表现
Making sure that we're both quite happy with what we're doing.
我喜欢,是 满意你们的表现
I love that, yeah. Happy with what you're doing.
是,你的腿和脚趾要很用力,很难
Yeah, you really got to engage those legs,really engage those toes.Hard work.
流畅地跪下,手臂向前,很好
Down in one count, arms forward, lovely.
就是这样,像在说 「看看我的美妙作品」