真的? - 是
Seriously? - Yeah.
真冷
So cold.
来吧,马修可以做你的助攻
Come on, Marshall can be your wingman.
他身边有很多女孩
He's got loads of ladies.
不要尴尬,这是好事
Don't get embarrassed. It's a good thing.
不 - 是,非常好
No! - Yeah, it is really good.
我以为你和露露在拍拖 - 不是
I thought you and Lulu were dating. - No.
我肯定你有送她生日礼物
I swear you got her a birthday present.
是,但只是朋友
Yeah. That's just friendship.
等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
你记得我们上次去超♥市♥吗? - 是?
You know the last time we went to Aldi? - Aldi, yeah?
我买♥♥了雪条,然后给了利斯达小姐
I got an ice lolly, and I gave it to Ms. Lester,
它仍在她的雪柜
and it's still in her freezer.
我不知怎样向她取回
I don't know how to ask her to collect it back.
说:「利斯达小姐 请问我可以取回雪条吗?」
Just, "Ms. Lester, please,can I have my ice lolly, please?"
老友,你已开始准备夏季表演了?
Are you getting ready for the summer show, mate?
已经开始准备?
Getting ready already?
我们要跳足整个星期,或两星期
We have a full week of dance. Like, two.
两星期 - 跳足两星期舞
Two weeks? - Two weeks of dance.
你兴奋吗? - 是
You excited for it? - Mm-hmm.
每个人都是
Everyone is. - Mmm.
一定很多功夫
It's gonna be a lot of hard work.
也是我参与过最大型的表演
The biggest show I've ever been here.
只是有点紧张
Just a bit... nervous.
好了,安静
Okay. Settle down.
头脑清醒? - 是
Nice and awake?
是吗?很有活力? - 是
Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah? Lots of energy?
星期一开始上台彩排
Rehearsals on stage on Monday.
知吗?你们开始习惯灯光之类吗?
Yeah? You're getting used to the lights and everything?
不要靠太近,女孩子
Don't get too close together, girls.
要确保你们跟在后面
Make sure you're right behind. Yeah.
小心,莲丝小姐
Watch out, Miss Lindsay!
留心音乐,各位
Listen to the music, guys. Okay.
好,走位非常好
Spacing was really good.
有进步了
That's better. Yeah.
你走得近了一点点,当你⋯
You were just a little bit too close when you were...
不要怕透不过气
Don't be scared about getting out of breath. Okay?
你会继续呼吸
You'll keep on breathing.
你的呼吸会慢下来,然后你就会恢复
And your breath will slow down, and you'll recover.
如果你不断练习,就会更有耐力
And if you do it more and more and more,your stamina gets better and better,
也会恢复得更快
and you recover quicker and quicker. Okay?
这考验耐力,明吗?
It's the endurance, yeah?
要有体力保持抬腿
The stamina to keep that leg up.
我仍会要你练习2号♥位
I still have you at working towards two.
你有任何问题想问我吗?
Is there anything that you would like to raise with me?
有任何问题吗?
Any issues?
没有 - 没有?
No. - No?
谢谢
Thank you.
5、腿屈曲、6
Five, plié six.
打开、7、8
Open seven, eight.
伸展、3
Stretch... three.
双脚一起,像跳跃一样
Two legs, as you would in a jump.
腿屈曲、6
打开、7、8
Six. Over. Seven. Eight.
要简化它,不如⋯
And to make it simpler, let's do...
我从未问过你 你是几时开始学跳舞?
I never really asked you,where did you ever learn to dance?
你找地方学芭蕾舞很困难吗?
Did you really struggle to find a ballet place?
是
Yeah.
但我中途停了学
I kind of stopped going, though,
因为我的舞蹈老师为人不太好
because my dance teacher wasn't really being nice.
他做了甚麽?
What did he do?
这是他留下的疤痕
This is a mark from him.
每次犯错他就会鞭打我们
He normally flogged us anytime I made a mistake.
他对所有人都这样? - 是
Was he mean to everyone? Yeah.
怎会?
Like, how?
我真的不知道,只觉得很差
I don't really know anything about it,but I think it was really bad.
是
Yeah.
因为你不吃蔬菜,所以不准吃布甸
You don't get pudding because you don't eat your vegetables.
那公平吗? - 不
Is that fair!? - No.
那有多些争议,但在我家是这样
Well, there's a bit more debate about that one.That happens in my house.
你要每朝早起床上学
Um, you have to get up to go to school every day,
无论你喜不喜欢都是
whether you like it or not.
不公平 - 明吗?
No, not fair. - Okay?
你不能上学,因为你是个女孩
You can't go to school because you're a girl.
不公平
Not fair.
世界上有些地方是这样
Happens in some parts of the world.
你12岁,但要上班养家
You are 12 and have to go out to work to help your family.
不公平 - 好,所以⋯
Not fair. - Okay. So.
请问可否给我纸巾?我眼睛不舒服
Please, can I get a tissue? It's just my eye.
好 - 谢谢
Okay. - Yeah. Thank you.
你们都同意这是不公平
So, you all agree that this is not fair.
但有些人说这个也不公平
But some of you said that this one wasn't fair, either.
现在看着我 - 好
And looking at me now. - Yeah.
看着我的脸,你见到我的脸吗?
Look at my face. Can you see my face?
见到,但可能只是
I can see your face, but it's probably
见到一半,是用这隻眼见到的
just half of your face that I can see with this eye.
好,你见到哪一半?
Okay. Which half can you see?
你见到这边还是这边?
Can you see this side or this side
上半还是下半?
or the top or the bottom?
这边 - 好
It's that side. Yeah. - Okay. Okay.
如果我伸手,现在你见到多少手指?
And if I hold my hand up,how many fingers can you see now?
我会说一隻手指
So, I would say one probably. Yeah.
好,现在呢?
Okay. All right, how many now?
不知道
I don't know.
好,你见到我的手郁动吗?
Okay. Can you see my hand moving?
见到 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
眼睛睁大一点
Open your eyes a little bit wider.
直望着光,很好
Look straight into the light for me. Wonderful.
现在望向你的右边
And look over to your right this time.
做得好
Well done.
我可否看看你的左眼?
Could I have a quick look at your left eye as well? - Yeah.
好 - 直望
So, look straight ahead for me.
做得好,现在你可放鬆
Well done. You can sit back.
重要的是记住你的左眼
The important thing to remember is that with the left eye,
部分视网膜其实运作良好
you've got some part of the retina that actually functions quite well.
可让你看得见,帮助你事业发展
And that helps you see.That will help you pursue your career.
情况不会变更差
These are not progressive changes.
你不会再失去任何视力
So, you're not gonna lose any more vision.
但你的右眼几乎完全失明
But you are largely blind with that right eye.
你还拥有视野范围 所以你可以看到两侧的东西
You do have the field of vision,so you can see things on either side.
但你的中♥央♥视力已经消失
But your central vision is gone.
医生们无法改善
There isn't anything that the doctors can do
安东尼的视力
to improve Anthony's vision.
所以他这一生
So, the vision that he's got now
都会维持现在的视力
is the vision that he will have forever.
好 明吗?
Okay. - Okay?
这并非我们期待的消息
So, not the news that I think we'd all been hoping for.
但这不会恶化
But this isn't going to get worse.
所以,不如我们送你回尼日利亚 过复活节,见见家人?
So, how about we send you to Nigeria at Easter to see your family?
希望可让你回来时重新振作
And hopefully help you come back and-- with renewed energy,
并度过夏季学期 因为表演将会很忙
to get through the summer term 'cause it's a busy one with the show.
好
Yeah.
这件衣服在褪色
This here cloth is changing color.
天呀!
Ah! Jesus!
齐布索!梅素玛到了!
Chibuzo! Mmesoma is here!
天呀!我是谁?
Jesus oh! Who am I?
天呀!齐布索?
Jesus! Chibuzo?
天呀!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呀!
Jesus oh! Jesus oh!
爸爸!梅素玛到了! 唏!梅素玛到了!
Nna any? Mmesoma is here! Hey! Mmesoma is here!
去叫你♥爸♥爸