是将光转化成讯息的部分
So, it's the bit that turns the light into a message.
右边
Right one.
你的双眼非常、非常重要
Your eyes are very, very important.
谢谢,女士 - 谢谢,拜拜
Thank you, ma. - Thank you. Bye-bye.
拜拜,女士,喂?
Bye-bye, ma. Hello?
他见了一位本地视光师
He was seen by a local optician,
他的病情由来已久
and his condition is quite longstanding.
他的右眼似乎视力很差
He doesn't seem to have very much sight at all in his right eye,
因此被转介看国民保健署的专科医生
so he's been referred to the NHS,to a specialist doctor.
同时,我们会有一位新老师朱迪斯
In the meantime, we have a teacher coming in, Judith,
她会开始一对一教导安东尼
and, um, she's going to start working with Anthony on a one-to-one basis.
而且我们有精神健康护士,如有需要
And we've got a mental health nurse that he can access
他可以找帮手
if he needs that.
甚麽事?那疤痕怎得来的?
What is the problem?What can cause those scars there?
是在他们⋯
Like when they took-- when they took--
拍照时弄的
when they took a picture,
他们从后方拍了照片
like, they took a photo behind, like,
眼睛的后方
kind of like, at the back of my eye.
是
Yeah.
不用担心,你会无事的,知吗? - 知道
Don't worry, you'll be fine, yeah? - Yeah.
但有时,这很影响我
I mean, like, it's gonna really disturb me sometimes.
希望你不会害怕
I hope you are not afraid.
我很怕
Hmm. I am.
为甚麽?
Why?
因为可能到时候我会无法跳舞
Because there might be a point where I can't be able to kind of, like, dance.
你说真的? - 是
Are you serious? - Yeah.
可能会
It might be--
我很怕这样会...
I'm afraid, like, it's gonna be...
会影响我跳舞
it's gonna affect me in my dance.
天呀
Oh, my God.
别担心,你会无事的,知吗? - 知道
Don't worry. You'll be fine, okay? - Yeah.
神是无所不能的
There's nothing God cannot do.
神不会让眼睛妨碍你的前程
God will not allow this eye to be a problem for your future.
其实这是我的错
It's actually my fault.
我一不开心就会沉默
I'm really quiet when I'm sad.
不想和人说话
I do not like talking to anyone.
这问题出现时,我没告诉她
So, when it started, I didn't exactly tell her.
万一这没法医治呢?
What if you can't do anything?
万一我无法再跳舞呢?
What if you can't dance anymore?
因此我担心他们会送我回尼日利亚
I worry because of this,they'll send me back to Nigeria.
对,起
Yes. Up.
对,腿伸前
Right, bring your leg forward.
是,升高,身体核心收紧
And, yes. Up, up, hold that core.
如果我⋯
If I...
太快的话⋯
really quickly...
是
Yeah.
会影响我的眼睛
...it affects my eyes, and like...
好,我明白了
Ah, okay. All right. I understand.
但其实我们不是要转圈,对吧?
But the thing is that we don't want to spin really, do we?
是 - 我们要站平衡点上转身
We want to turn on a balance point. - Yeah.
我要非常努力
I have to work really hard
才会跟得上他们
so that I'm gonna be at the same place that they are.
我有两个姐姐
I have two sisters, both older.
噢,真好
Oh. Nice.
我和她们相处融洽,但其中一个很烦
I get along with them,but one of them's really annoying.
她很⋯
She's... yeah.
但她很好人
She's nice, but, yeah.
我弟弟11岁
My brother is 11.
那他和你感情很好 - 不算是
So, he's really close to you. - Not exactly.
我们不太融洽
We don't really get along.
但你和姐姐相处得不错?
Do you get along with your sister, though?
是,算是吧
Yeah, pretty much.
你室友是谁?
Who's your roommate?
森谬 - 森谬
Samuel. - Samuel.
他很搞笑
Yeah, he's pretty funny.
有时夜晚他会有点⋯
Sometimes at night, he could be... literally...
看看这些涂鸦 - 真有型
Look at the graffiti. - That's so cool.
哗,这像忍♥者龟
Wow. It's like Ninja Turtles.
看看那个 - 糟糕
Look at that! - Oh, no.
我非常畏高
I'm, like, really scared of heights.
看看那个 - 哪里?
Look at that one.
那个好怪相
That one looks so weird.
这个、这个和这个
This, and this, and this...
森,这是甚麽?
Sam, what is this?
「我们所见所闻」
"All that we see or seem,
「都只不过是梦中有梦」
is but a dream within a dream."
我很挂住我的家人
I really miss my family.
你妈妈最想你甚麽事?
What did your mom really want you to do and stuff?
是,她很想我跳舞
Yeah, she really wants me to dance.
那她是最支持你的人?
So, is she your, like, best supporter?
她非常支持我
She's supported me really, really well.
奥玛仁
Omarian, Omarian, Omarian.
可否请你移开你的头?
Please, could you get your head...?
可否请你将头移去⋯
Please, could you get your head out of the w...
你对妈妈的爱有多深?
How deep is your love for your mum?
由1至100的话?是100
From the range from one to hundred? - Hundred.
在同一日,我这样做时
Then that same day, I was doing like this.
关迪老师说:「你有玩乐队吗?」
Mr. Grundy was like, "Are you in a band or something?"
我说:「无!」
I was like, "No!"
我在尼日利亚无朋友
I didn't have friends back in Nigeria,
所以我很专注跳舞
so I was focused in dancing.
但人们开始嘲笑我
But, like, people started making fun of me.
他们取笑你时,你感觉如何?
How did you feel when they started to tease you?
当我记起那些日子
When I remember those days,
我就会想
I'll be like,
那时的安东尼、现在的安东尼
Anthony in those days, and Anthony now...
那是希腊的,对吧? - 是
It's like Greece, isn't it?
很古老 - 是
Ancient. - Yeah.
试想像在结婚蛋糕内
Imagine being inside a wedding cake.
像《查理与朱古力工厂》
It's like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
噢,对
Oh, yeah.
759,甚麽?
Seven, five, nine, what?
79528
79528.
《天鹅湖》
Anthony] Swan Lake.
《胡桃夹子》
The Nutcracker.
5、4
Five, four,
3、2
three, two...
天呀
Oh, my God!
不要 - 这很好玩
No. - This is cool.
不要,我好惊
No. I'm really scared.
不要呀
No, no, no, no, no.
我们又再上去了 - 不要转
We're going back up. - Don't spin it.
不要转
Do not spin it. Do not spin it.
不,我要下去
I need to come down. No, I need to come down.
不!
No! Ahh!
你不梳头吗?
So, you're not brushing your hair?
你无事吗?
You all right?
无事 - 甚麽事?
Yeah. - What's happened?
不,只是我后脑的头髮⋯
No, it's just the back of my head. It's like...
打结了? - 是
Knotty? - Yeah.
天哪
Oh, my God.
哗 - 过来,上舞台中心吧
Come over. Let's go center stage.
当你们在学校表演时
So, when you're at school and you're performing,
老师会叫你们要望向远方 就想像这里
and your teachers are telling you to look out and beyond, imagine this.
明吗?要想像这里 - 明白
Yeah? Imagine this. - Yeah.
我要做甚麽才可像你一样?
What is it gonna take for me to be like you?
要做甚麽?这个嘛⋯
What's it gonna take? Well...
因为我想成为首席舞蹈员
Because I want to be a principal dancer.
我相信你们全部都可做到
I believe all of you will be able to do it
只要付出很多努力
with lots of hard work,