是啊
Yeah.
爸 我真的很想她
I really miss her, Dad.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetheart.
我也想她
So do I.
天啊
Oh, man,
要想卖♥♥掉这架老飞机 ITCM可有得受了
ITCM's gonna have a hell of a hard time trying to sell this old girl.
你们觉得 我可以出20澳币把它留下吗
Think I could just chuck 20 bucks and keep it?
见鬼去吧
To hell with that.
你留着吧 亲 给它一个好家庭
You keep it, love. Give it a good home.
她会在十分钟内把它拆成零件 这你是知道的吧
You know she's just gonna disassemble it for parts within ten minutes, right?
总比喂那些贪婪的英国混♥蛋♥的钱包强
Still, better than lining the pockets of those greedy bastards across the pond.
不好 英国佬的平板坏掉了
Oh, no. Mr. Darcy's tablet is broken.
也许他得向爸爸要一个新的了
Perhaps he'll have to ask Papa for a new one.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得我对他有点太苛刻吗
I'm being a bit harsh on him, you reckon?
无所谓了 伤害已经造成了
Doesn't matter. The damage is done.
我觉得他是好意
I think he meant well.
我只是觉得他应该有办法
I just feel like surely he knows some way
让他爸相信保住我们的好处更大
to sweeten the deal with his old man, you know?
应该有办法
Surely.
如果我爸爸有一家私募公♥司♥…
If my dad had a private equity firm…
我跟你们说 就再也不会有“胶带工程”了
Tell you what, there'd be no more duct tape engineering.
全都会是世界领先水准 最先进的
It'd all be world class, baby. Just state of the art.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What'd you say?
最先进的
State of the art?
就是这个
That's it.
是啊 可不嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
不 我是认真的 就是这样
No, I mean it. That's it.
不 我没听懂你的话
No, you've lost me completely.
爸 我有主意了
Dad, I have an idea.
听我说完
Hear me out.
你一个人去可以吗
Sure you're okay to go alone?
别担心 我会没事的
Don't worry, I'll be fine.
等我回来之前 把一切都保存好
Just keep everything together until I get back.
帮我一个忙
Oh, and do me a favor.
跟前方沟通一下 帮我在布里斯班找个着陆地
Radio ahead, get me a place to set down in Brissy.
需要让它待几天
Need to keep the old girl around for a few days.
好的 没问题 还有 戴娜…
All right. You got it. And, D,
你妈妈会为你感到骄傲的
your mom would be so proud.
你真觉得能奏效吗
You really think this is gonna work?
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only shot.
女士们先生们 请待在座位上 并系好安全带
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened.
谢谢 马库斯
Thank you, Marcus.
现在 我们要谈的议题
Now, for our final order of business,
我想讨论一下 欧洲航♥天♥局实验室团队的一个
I'd like to discuss a particularly noteworthy development
特别值得关注的进展
from the lab team over at ESA.
玛丽 你能展示一下… - 十分抱歉 先生
Mary, would you please show-- I'm sorry, sir.
恐怕有人来…
I'm afraid there's someone-- Excuse me?
日安
G'day.
嗨 威尔 - 戴娜
Hi, Will. - Dana.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
我得跟你老爸聊聊
Well, I need to speak to your old man.
威廉 这是什么意思 这女人是谁
William, what is the meaning of this? Who is this woman?
米切尔先生 嗨
Mr. Mitchell. Hi.
董事会的女士们先生们…
Uh, ladies and gentlemen of the board…
对了 我叫戴娜·兰德尔
Yep. Well, my name is Dana Randall.
我是富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的首席飞行员 我们是澳大利亚的一家小航司
I'm the chief pilot at Fullerton Airways, a small Australian airline,
也就是你们几天前关停的那个
which you terminated a few days ago.
威廉 坐下
William, sit down.
好的
Yeah.
兰德尔女士 这太不合常规了
Miss Randall, this is highly irregular.
你必须离场 - 如果能给我五分钟的话…
You'll need to leave. - If you give me five minutes--
玛丽 请你打电♥话♥给… - 爸
Mary, will you please call-- - Dad, Dad.
我们听她说完吧
Let's hear her out.
给你两分钟
Two minutes.
最好能打动我们
This had better be good.
好的 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥ 是位于地球另一端的
Well, Fullerton Airways is a tiny operation
一家小航司
on the other side of the world.
但你们不会相信的是
But what you won't believe
我们其实有共同点
is that we actually have something in common.
我们都是家族企业
You see, we're both family businesses.
这家公♥司♥是我小时候我父母创立的
My mum and dad started ours when I was little and,
我曾发誓要一直保护它
well, I promised myself that I would always protect it,
永远保持公♥司♥的创立初衷
always keep it just the way that they made it.
也就是它在我心中一直以来的样子
The way that I always remembered it.
知道后来怎样了吗
You know what happened?
我亲手毁了它
I killed it.
我觉得最好还是…
I think it might be better--
我毁了它 因为我不想有任何改变
I killed it because I didn't want anything to change.
有时候 我们的确需要接受
You know, and sometimes we do need to accept
要想向前迈进 就必须制定新的航线
that the best way forward is to chart a different course.
我今天是带着提案来的
Look I came here today with a proposal.
我们不能再原地踏步了
We cannot stand still any longer.
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥要想生存 唯一的途径就是扩张
The only way for Fullerton Airways to survive is to expand.
我们需要引入更多的飞行员 更多的飞机
We need to bring in more pilots, more planes.
给 这是给您的
Here you go. This is yours.
是时候迈出下一步了
It's time to take the next step.
为了实现这一点
In order to do that,
我们会需要引入新的资金
we are going to need a new injection of capital.
有了各位的支持 我们就能扩大航司的业务覆盖率
Now, with your support, we'll be able to increase the coverage,
在两年内将业务量增加近两倍
almost triple the output within two years.
我们可以将富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
We can take Fullerton Airways
从一家深陷困境的家族航司 转变为蒸蒸日上的企业
from a struggling family operation to a thriving business,
而且还能以有意义 很重要的方式 继续服务整个社区
one that continues to serve the community in meaningful and essential ways.
所以 您意下如何
So, I mean, what do you think?
我觉得已经说得够久了
I think this has gone on long enough.
兰德尔女士 这太荒谬了 我了解你们的情况
Miss Randall, this is absurd. I'm familiar with your situation.
你真指望我们 会再往这烂摊子里投钱吗
Do you honestly expect us to throw more money into this disaster?
没有证据表明 你能经营好这么大规模的公♥司♥
There's no indication you'll be able to manage something like this.
假如他们有一位 更有经验的财务官呢
What if they had a more experienced financial officer?
什么
What?
爸…
Dad…
我要辞职
I'm resigning.
立刻生效
ive immediately.
我要为富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥效力
I, uh… I'm gonna go and work for Fullerton Airways.
前提是他们要我
If they'll have me.
你肯定是在开玩笑
You must be joking.
不 我…没有开玩笑
No, I'm… I'm not.
但如果你给我一个机会 让这家企业重振旗鼓
But if you give me a chance to get this business on their feet,
我会向你证明 他们确实很有前景
I will show you that they do have legs.
别荒唐了
Don't be ridiculous.
你为什么要抛弃自己的前途
I mean, why in heaven's name would you want to throw away a career?
爸…
Dad,
这家公♥司♥是你创建的 这是你当年的梦想
you built this business. This was your dream.
你忘了当时的感受了吗
Don't you remember how that felt?
那种对某件事情抱有强烈的信念 非看到它实现不可的感觉
To believe in something so badly that you had to see it done?
我来这里上班只是想让你感到骄傲
我仍然想让你感到骄傲
I still want that.
但是我…我不属于这里
But I… I don't belong here.
我只是想请你信任我
I'm just asking you to trust me.
信任我们
Trust us.
拜托了
Please.
你真觉得你们能做成吗
You really think you can do this?
我们可以的
We can.
我们一起
Together.
玛丽 - 在
Mary. - Yes, sir?
派西蒙和法律团队进来 我们有一个提案要评估
Send in Simon and the legal team. We have a proposal to review.
开始吧
Shall we?
你确定吗 这可绝非易事啊
电影精选列表