道格
Doug.
FNB 这里是洛夫顿家园 请回话
Foxtrot November Bravo, this is Lofton Homestead. Please come in.
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥ 这里是FNB
Fullerton Airways, this is Foxtrot November Bravo.
邮件投递已完成
Mail drop complete.
正在返回基地
Heading back to base.
收到 加快速度
Roger that. Get a wiggle on.
你的下一个旅行团已经在这里了 他们已经等20分钟了
Your next tour group's already been waiting 20 minutes.
好吧 收到 我在路上了
Yeah, copy that. I'm on my way.
…B 这里是洛夫顿家园
…Bravo, this is Lofton Homestead.
请回话
Please come in.
洛夫顿家园 我能很清楚地听到你的声音
Lofton Homestead, I'm reading you loud and clear.
出什么事了 - 我们家的老狗被蛇咬了
What's wrong? Doug's been bitten by a snake,
它正在失去意识 我们需要尽快带它去看贾斯特曼医生
and he's fading. We need to see Dr. Justman ASAP.
你能帮帮我们吗
Can you help us out?
别担心 米歇尔 我20分钟后到
No worries, Michelle, I'll be there in 20.
你只需要让它做好转移的准备 - 待会儿见 完毕
You just get him ready to go. - We'll see you soon. Out.
呼叫富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
Fullerton Airways, do you read?
请讲 - 打给贾斯特曼医生
Go ahead. Call Dr. Justman.
我要带道格去见他 - 什么
I'm bringing Doug to see him. - What?
我们这里的付费游客都等得无聊了
We have paying clients twiddling their thumbs here.
这是紧急情况 被蛇咬了
It's an emergency. Snakebite.
被蛇咬伤 你有足够的燃料飞去那里吗
Snakebite… Do you even have enough fuel to get there?
我能飞过去
I'll make it.
嗨 戴娜 谢天谢地你在附近 - 系好安全带
Hi, Dana. Thank God you were around. Strap in.
(哈里特号♥)
(富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥)
我该拿这个姑娘怎么办
Eh, what am I gonna do with that girl?
排气阀在天上听起来没毛病 尼基
Valve sounded good up there, Nik.
嘿 盼着没毛病就对了 毕竟花了很多钱
Yeah, you better hope it does. Cost enough.
简直就是讹诈
Bloody rip off.
迈克 如果飞机上没有乘客供你戏弄 那你该怎么办
What would you do if you didn't have our customers to pinch, ey, Mike?
杰夫 接着调侃我吧
Keep 'em coming, Jeff.
你是想害我早早丧命吗
You trying to send me to an early grave?
你看起来体型怪不错的 最近健身了吗
You look pretty good to me. Have you been exercising?
是的 其实…别偷换主题
Yeah, well, actually… Stop changing the subject.
你不能再只顾忙着远程空中支援 而忽视我们的付费客户了
You've got to stop putting remote air support over paying clients.
等等 我们又少飞了一趟航♥班♥
Wait, did we just lose another flight?
我不帮不行 是道格
I had to help. It's Doug.
我们这儿都快应付不来了
We're stretched thin here.
以前我们就曾经应付不过来 - 但没这次严重
We've been stretched thin before. Not this thin.
零件价格总是在上涨
Price of parts is always rising.
每当人们让我投递邮件 供应食物 药品
Every time we make a mail delivery or supply food or medicine
或者载着道格去见贾斯特曼医生时
or fly Doug to Dr. Justman,
都意味着一趟潜在的付费游客航♥班♥ 就此泡汤
that's a potential paying tourist flight that doesn't happen.
有句话我不该说 但要想立足于航♥空♥行业
Kills me to say it, but if we're gonna stay in the air,
我们应该聚焦于盈利
we're gonna have to focus on profit.
爸 远程空中支援 可是妈成立富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的初衷啊
Dad, remote air support is the reason Mom started Fullerton Airways.
这才是核心要义
That was the whole point.
我知道 戴娜 但是… - 情况会好转的
I know, Dana, but--
我们只需要拿到更多的包机订单 或者开始飞夜间航♥班♥
Things will pick up. We just got to book more charter to it, so I'll start running night flights.
戴娜 你不能7天24小时 都待在空中
You can't stay in the air 24/7, Dana.
你必须给自己留一些时间
You've gotta take some time for yourself.
别逼我说出来 - 戴娜 我是认真的
Don't make me say it. - Dana, I'm serious.
就像妈以前常说的… - 亲爱的
Like Mom always said… - Sweety.
“自己动手 丰衣足食”
…"If you want something done, you've got to do it yourself."
大声说给我听 - 自己动手
Let me hear it. - Do it yourself.
自己动手
Do it yourself.
有需要就喊我 我去做地面检查
If you need me, I'll be doing ground checks.
她很像你 克拉拉
She's a lot like you, Clara.
(伦敦)
(ITCM金融公♥司♥)
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
Fullerton Airways.
他们的利润率逐年下降
Their margin has been cratering year on year.
他们业绩不佳
They're not doing well.
不 没有人这样说话 “他们业绩不佳”
No. Nobody says that. "They're not doing well."
这话不专业
It's unprofessional.
他们…
They are… They are…
…企业大出血
bleeding from the throat.
他们的企业在大出血 不错 听起来很霸气
They're bleeding from the throat. That's good. That sounds tough.
好
Yeah.
你没问题的
You got this.
因为我们一点进展都没有
We're going around in circles.
去告诉他们 我要在明天中午之前看到要约收♥购♥
Go and tell them to get back to me with a tender offer by noon tomorrow.
而且要告诉他们 我期待他们的承诺
And you tell them that I expect their commitment.
请进 亚历克斯 饶了我吧
Come in. Oh, Alex, spare me.
价格40 那就是笔好交易 价格50 那简直是在侮辱
I love the deal at 40. It's an insult at 50.
很好
Good.
我得挂电♥话♥了 我儿子来了
Now I have to go. My son's here.
好的
Okay.
威廉 - 爸 你好 很高兴见到你
William. Hello, Dad. Good to see you.
董事会议马上要开始了 所以我只有几分钟时间
The board will be convening shortly, so I only have a few minutes.
好的 - 那么…
Yeah. So,
你的组长告诉我你做得很出色
your team leader tells me you're doing good work.
我记得 你的人文学科
As I recall, you were always stronger on your humanities
总是比数学强
than your maths.
我希望她不是故意挑我爱听的话说
I hope she's not just telling me what I want to hear.
我早就知道开始贿赂她是个好主意
I knew it was a good idea to start bribing her.
那么 你的小任务怎么样了 有什么要告诉我的
So then, how goes your little assignment? What have you got for me?
这个嘛 在聊正题之前 我就是…我想先谢谢你
Oh, um, well, before we get into it, I just… I wanted to say thank you.
我很期待跟你共事
I'm looking forward to working with you.
威廉 我时间有限
William, I haven't got all day.
对 好的
Yeah, right.
好的
Right.
你在邮件里说要找可以整合的资源
Well, your, um, e-mail said to identify possible areas for consolidation.
我做了一些调查
I did some digging. Um…
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
Fullerton Airways, uh,
他们的利润率逐年下降
their margins have been cratering year on year.
他们这家企业在大出血
They're bleeding from the throat.
但也有可挽救的资产
But there are salvageable assets.
航♥空♥设备 飞机 房♥地♥产♥
Um, aeronautical equipment, planes, real estate,
如果我们决定售出的话
which, if we were to pull the trigger and sell,
这些将能够抹去我们账面上的债务
would wipe the debt holdings off our books.
不得不承认 我有点惊讶
I must confess. I am a little surprised.
这份作业很扎实
This is strong work.
去办吧
Take care of it.
你什么意思
I don't… What do you mean?
去富勒顿把这件事办了
Go to Fullerton and take care of it.
好吧
Right. Okay.
好吧 是这样的 富勒顿在澳大利亚
Okay, so the thing is, is Fullerton is, um, in Australia.
没错啊
Yes.
要飞很久
That's a long flight.
但你确定我是正确的人选吗
Um, are you sure, though, that I'm the right, you know, person?
毕竟以我的性格 我不…
Because my temperament, I don't…
而澳大利亚人又非常傲慢
Australia's very brash.
尽管如此 我们必须证明
Nevertheless, we have to show
我们在售出前已经做了尽职调查
that we've done our due diligence before selling.
检查运营情况 翻阅他们的账本
Inspect the operation, go over their books,
小心谨慎 查漏补缺 然后…
cross the T's, dot the I's and then…
好吧
Yeah.
为什么选我
Why me?
因为…
Because… next year, I plan to recommend you
明年 我打算推荐你担任初级主管
for the position of junior director.
时候到了 你该承担真正的责任了
It's time. Time for you to take on real responsibility.
哇
Wow.
哇
Wow.
天啊 谢谢 - 别着急谢我
God, thank you. - Don't thank me yet.
好吧 - 如果…
Okay. - If…
如果你想在这家公♥司♥担任高管
If you're going to take on an executive role in this firm,
就得证明你有能力采取必要行动
you have to demonstrate that you can do what's necessary.
通过去… - 澳大利亚
By going to… - Australia.
澳大利亚 - 没错
Australia. - Correct.
一个多星期后 还会召开董事会议
The board meets again in just over a week.
电影精选列表