戴娜 你这一趟把男朋友也带来了
Brought your boyfriend along for the ride, eh, Dana?
抱歉让大家失望了 但他可是英国来的大人物
Sorry to disappoint, but he's a bigwig from the UK.
他是来检查我们是否严格依规开销的
He's come to check if we're spending our money responsibly.
他们的工作做得很好
Well, they're doing a bang-up job.
如果换做是我 我会给他们加薪 - 是啊 我相信他们是做得不错
If it were me, I'd give them a raise. - Yes, well, yeah, I'm sure they are.
听说沿海地区 可能会有恶劣天气了吗
You heard about that nasty weather brewing off the coast?
你不掌握的情况 我也不掌握
I don't know anything you don't.
运气好的话 会像上一次一样漂向南方
Any luck, she'll drift south like the last one did.
19日我需要带贝基去照X光
I need to get Becky an X-ray appointment the 19th.
你有空吗 - 应该有
Are you available then? - I think so.
嘿 几位 不介意我加入吧 - 不介意
Hey, guys, do you mind if I play? - Yeah.
咱俩一队 好吗
Me and you'll be on a team. Okay?
手球了 女士们先生们
Oh, hand ball, ladies and gentlemen.
你进球了
You did it.
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
开心 他们看起来很专业 我想着…
Oh. Well, yeah. You know, they look like professionals.
也许他们能教我一两招
I thought maybe they can teach me a thing or two.
该回去了 当然 前提是你准备好了
It's time to get going, if you're ready, of course.
准备好了 当然了
Yes. Yeah, of course.
大家再见 - 戴娜 再见
Bye all. - Bye, Dana.
再见 戴娜
Bye, Dana.
再见
Bye.
你们好 - 嘿
Howdy, howdy. - Hey.
希斯 这位是威廉 威廉 这位是希斯
Heath, this is William. William, Heath.
日安 - 日安
G'day. - Hi. G'day.
日安
Good… Good day.
办入住的人就是你吗 - 对 是的 应该是的
You're the one checking in? Yeah. Yes, I think so, yeah.
别担心
No worries.
等我一下 我去拿钥匙
Give me a second and I'll grab the key.
非常感谢你今天的演示
Thank you very much for the demonstration today.
非常有教育意义 但也有些许恐怖
It was very, uh, educational, if not spotted with terror.
别客气
Oh, don't mention it.
挺有意思的 - 是啊
Well, it's been fun. - Yeah.
你在这里期间 我们可能不太会见到
Probably won't see you much while you're here,
所以放轻松
so, uh, take it easy.
好的
All right.
她可真有个性 不是吗
Quite a character, isn't she?
是的
Yes.
没错 非常固执
Yes, very tenacious.
超出你的想象
Mate, you have no idea.
给你 二号♥公♥寓♥
Here you go. Apartment number two.
穿过沥青路 上楼梯 左边第二间
Across the tarmac, up the stairs, and second on your left.
好的
Right.
穿过沥青路
Across the tarmac.
穿过沥青路 好的
Across the tarmac, okay.
穿过沥青路
Across the tarmac.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
妈呀
Oh, God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
(邓肯·米切尔)
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
嗨 你安顿好了吗
Ah, are you settled in yet?
在那偏远的地方感觉如何
How's the arse end of the world?
我觉得这里有它独特的魅力
Um, well, you know, I suppose it has its charms.
这里有一个紧密团结的社区
They're certainly a tightly knit community here.
别开始动情
Don't start getting attached.
你审查财务状况了吗
Have you reviewed their financials yet?
没 我还没查 但我会查的
No. No, I haven't quite done that yet, but I will.
时间至关重要 威廉
Time is of the essence, William.
关停那个地方
Shut that place down.
然后就回家
Get yourself home.
笃笃笃
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Hello.
早上好… - 我的老天爷啊
Morning, Will! - Oh, my giddy aunt.
睡得还好吗
Sleep well?
挺好的 虽然很热 但睡得还好
Uh, yeah. Yeah. You know, the heat notwithstanding.
松松领带可能会好一些
Losing the tie might help.
这是热带 兄弟 你应该放松一点
This is the tropics, mate. You should relax a bit.
是的
Yeah.
这是你的位置
Well, this is you.
请随意 - 太好了
Feel free to settle in. - Great.
好了 如果你准备好了 我想看一下财务账本
Well, I'm ready to jump into those financials if you are.
财务账本 对
Uh, yeah, the financials.
财务账本我肯定有 但还有一些申报没有完成
I definitely do have them, just finalizing some reporting.
早上好 - 她来了
Morning. - Ah, here she is.
准备好开始新的一天了 - 早
Ready to start the day. - Morning. Morning.
我来了 每个早晨都是如此
Here I am, like every other morning.
你见到尼基了吗
Uh, have you seen Nikki?
她今天应该帮我一起投递的
She's supposed to be helping me out with the drops today.
其实尼基来过电♥话♥了
Well, actually, Nikki called.
她的摩托在麦觉理街上抛锚了 所以她会迟到一会儿
Her bike broke down on Macquarie Street, so she'll be late.
不是吧 我们可不能再延误一次了
Seriously? We can't afford another late start.
我们得把那些急救箱送到瓦特山
We've got to get those first aid kits to Wattle Hills.
嘿 要不然这样
Hey, how about this?
何不让威尔去帮你一起投递
Why doesn't Will go out and help you on your drops today, huh?
他 - 我
Him? - Me?
为什么不呢
Well, why not?
戴娜需要帮忙
Dana needs help.
与此同时 我可以把报告给你准备出来
And in the meantime, I can get these reports ready for you.
这样一来大家都能满意 你俩意下如何
Seems a good solution for everybody. What do you say?
挺好
Good.
太好了 - 太好了
Great. - Great.
你真觉得他俩能相处得来吗
Do you really think they're gonna hit it off?
可以的 相信我
Yeah. Trust me.
她从不和陌生人一起出去 所以这对她有好处
She never hangs out with anyone new. This will be good for her.
再说了 跟有钱人交朋友肯定没坏处
Plus, it can't hurt to make friends with the money people.
你今天的状态比昨天好多了
You're handling it better than you did yesterday.
你在说什么 我就是合格飞行员的化身
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm the epitome of a comfortable flyer.
ITCM金融公♥司♥的生活 是什么样的
So, what's life like in ITCM financial?
肯定和干这一行为生大不相同
Must be pretty different than doing this for living.
确实没有这么刺♥激♥
Yes. Well, it's certainly less exciting.
也没有这么危及生命
Less life-threatening.
涉及很多财政预测 以及关键性收入指标
Lots of fiscal projections and revenue KPIs.
你小时候就真心喜欢这些东西吗 真的喜欢电子表格吗
Were you into that sort of thing as a kid? Did you really love the spreadsheets?
不怎么喜欢
Not… Not so much.
但我父亲是公♥司♥老板 所以…
But Dad owned the business, you know,
我♥干♥这一行就是注定的
so it was just a given that I was gonna end up there.
这话听起来很耳熟
That sounds familiar.
你父亲看起来很友善
Your dad seems very friendly.
每个人都喜欢杰夫 杰夫也很喜欢他们每个人
Oh, everyone loves Jeff, and Jeff loves everyone back.
跟他共事是什么样的体验
What's it like working with him?
我很喜欢跟他共事
I won't have it any other way.
虽然有时候也会遇到颠簸
Doesn't mean it doesn't get turbulent sometimes.
你这是飞行双关语吧 - 取决于你是否觉得好笑
That was a flying pun, wasn't it? - Depends if you found it funny or not.
只是有时他想把生意引向其他方向
Sometimes he wants to take the business in a different direction, that's all.
他这么做可能不无道理
He might be onto something.
可以看作他在绘制另一条航线
You could say he was charting a different course.
这是个飞行双关语
That was a flying pun.
糟糕
拜托
Come on.
这是不是像那种 有自己性格的老爷车
Is this… Is this like a vintage car where it sort of has character?
差不多吧
Something like that.
这正常吗 这是正常声音吗
That's normal? That's a normal sound?
这声音不太对劲啊 - 紧急求救
Oh, that's not a good sound.
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥ 这里是FNB
Mayday, mayday. Fullerton Airways, this is Foxtrot November Bravo.
紧急求救
Mayday?
戴娜 怎么了
Dana, what's wrong?
在辛克莱湾以北大约八公里处 突发发动机故障
We're suffering engine failure about five miles north of Sinclair Bay.
我要紧急着陆了 可能是新排气阀的问题
I'll make an emergency landing. Think it's the new exhaust valve.
FNB 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥收到
Foxtrot November Bravo, Fullerton Airways. Copy that.
保持通讯 随时告知降落情况
电影精选列表