外面会有很多人需要帮助
There's gonna be a lot of people out there who need help.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
风暴停了
It's over.
好的
Right.
天啊
Bloody hell.
我去拿发电机
I'll go and get the genny.
好的 我去检查一下哈里特号♥
Okay. I'm gonna do checks on Harriet.
好的 我去看看能不能把电台打开
All right, I'm gonna see if I can fire up the radio.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
测试 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥广播电台 检查
Uh, testing, testing. Fullerton Airways radio check.
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥广播电台 检查
Fullerton Airways radio check. Fullerton Airways radio check.
哈里特号♥还好 我目测没受损
Harriet's fine. There's no damage that I can see.
起码还有哈里特号♥
At least there's that.
这里没信♥号♥♥
No signal from here.
我可没指望会有信♥号♥♥
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath.
你们很幸运 因为我超厉害
You're lucky that I'm so diddly.
紧急求救 不管是谁 听到请回答
Mayday, mayday. Calling anyone out there.
这里是布卢姆菲尔德综合商店 我们需要立即救援
This is the Bloomfield General Store. We require immediate help.
请回话
Come in.
重复 这里是帕克斯湾警♥察♥局
I repeat, this is the Packers Bay Police Department.
我们请求…
We are requesting…
这里是北部海滩委员会 我们急需帮助
This is from the council. We're in dire need of assistance.
好吧 外边有人需要我们帮助
All right. There are people out there who need our help.
我来负责通讯联络
I'll man the radio.
尼基 你开始准备供应包
Nikki, you start getting supply packages together.
没问题
Yep.
戴娜和威廉 你们负责用飞机运输物资
Dana and William, get that plane in the air.
时间不等人
Well, we haven't got all day!
嘿 振作起来
Hey. Snap out of it.
把这些交给医疗帐篷里的西蒙
Take these over to Simon in the medical tent.
然后我们去投递剩下的物资 送一些人去医院
We'll drop off the rest and fly some folks to the hospital.
好的 - 来吧 这边
Yeah. - Come on, this way.
还有些空间 哥们
Right, we still got some more space here, mate.
好的 这是最后几个箱子
This is the last of the apple boxes.
辣椒海滩 物资已在途中 预计下午3点40分到达
Uh, Chilli Beach, supplies on the way. ETA 15:40.
有医疗用品 食物 水
There's medical, food, water.
给你加了一瓶苏格兰威士忌 史蒂夫
Threw in a bottle of Scotch in there for you, Steve.
觉得你可能会需要 完毕
Thought you might need it. Over.
收到 帕克斯湾
Roger, Packers Bay.
物资已在途中 有医疗用品 食物 水 毯子
Supplies on the way. There's medical, food, water, blankets.
好了 这些给你们
All right, you guys have that.
嘿 你看起来好多了
Hey. You're looking better. - Yeah.
嘿 - 请坐这里 坐…
Hey. - Please. Here, have this…
没事 没关系 你坐吧
No, yeah, that's fine. Keep it.
你知道吗 你…
You know, you, um…
你今天表现棒极了
You were amazing today.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
今天都是团队的努力
Today was a team effort.
好吧 我刚才那番话 其实更倾向于寻求你的情感支持
Yeah, I'd rather think I was more there for emotional support.
我们今天之所以能做这么多 全都是因为你的帮助
The only way we were able to do as much as we did today was because of your help.
并不是谁都会当机立断出手相助的
Not everyone would jump in like that.
我不得不承认
I've got to admit it.
过去这几天 有一个飞行伙伴
Having a flying partner these last few days, well,
还挺不错的
hasn't been so bad.
所以 谢谢
So, thanks.
这些人虽然经受了这一切
After everything these people have been through,
但他们还是能挤出一个微笑
they still manage to muster a smile.
我想 这就是这个地方 如此特别的部分原因
Well, I guess that's a part of what makes this place so special.
我忘了身上还带着这个
I completely forgot I had this on me.
我觉得你得把它干洗一下
I guess you're gonna want to get that dry cleaned.
不干洗也行
Or not.
等等 那条领带多少钱
Wait. How much did that cost?
很贵 - 好吧
A lot. - Yeah. Right.
敬富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
To Fullerton Airways.
敬富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
To Fullerton Airways.
你知道吗 不打领带的话
You know, without the tie,
你看起来似乎能适合这里
you kind of look like you could fit in here.
也许吧
Just maybe.
我不想打扰 但是… - 你好 爸爸
I hate to interrupt, but… - Hello, Dad.
我刚收到 ITCM金融公♥司♥的一封邮件
I've just had an e-mail from ITCM Financial.
然后呢
And?
他们告知我要把这里关停
Well, they've informed me that we're shut down.
即刻生效
ive immediately.
他们… - 爸
They're… - Dad.
他们要把公♥司♥资产拆卖♥♥
They're splitting us up for parts.
威尔…
Will,
如果你准备出手的话 现在会是一个很好的时机
if you're gonna do something, now would be a really good time.
好的
Right.
你好 邓肯·米切尔办公室
Hello. Duncan Mitchell's office.
玛丽 我是威尔 威廉 能麻烦你让我父亲接电♥话♥吗
Mary, it's Will. William. Can you, um, put my father on, please?
抱歉 米切尔先生正在开会
I'm sorry. Mr. Mitchell's in a meeting.
玛丽 你能立刻去找我父亲 让他来接电♥话♥吗 拜托 事出紧急
Mary, can you go and get my father now? Please, it's an emergency.
稍等
Just a moment.
威廉 你最好是有要事报告
William, this had better be damned important.
爸 别卖♥♥富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
Dad, don't sell Fullerton Airways.
好吗 求你了 别这样做
All right? Please don't do this.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
关停那家质次价廉的航♥空♥公♥司♥
Scrapping that two-bit airline
会是这场灾难中唯一的好处
is about the only bright side of this debacle.
我可以从别的地方筹钱
I can find the money somewhere else.
好吗 给我…给我一点时间
All right? Just give me… Give me time.
已经向董事会做了简报
The board has been briefed.
我替你把事情办了
I did your job for you.
木已成舟
It's done.
爸 这里头…有价值 好吗
Dad, there's… There's value here. All right?
我大老远来这里的意义何在
What was the point of me coming all this way?
这次冒险的目的 是为了向公♥司♥证明你已经准备好了
The point of the venture was to prove to the company that you were ready.
准备好迈出下一步
Ready to take the next step.
准备好承担真正的责任 我以前相信你是可以的 但是…
Ready for real responsibility. I believed that you were--
爸 你没在听我说话
Dad, you're not listening to what I'm saying.
威廉 等你回来我们再详聊
We'll talk more when you get back.
不 戴娜… - 最好让她走吧 兄弟
No, Dana-- - Best to let her go, mate.
杰夫 我真对不起
Jeff, I'm so sorry.
我知道 孩子
Yeah, I know, son.
你尽力了 但是…
You did your best, but, uh,
做父亲的有时会…
fathers can be…
非常固执
stubborn sometimes.
玛丽 不要再接电♥话♥了
Mary, no further calls.
你照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
杰夫…
Jeff…
听我说 如果有什么我能做的…
look, if there's anything I can do…
继续练习旋转球
Uh, keep working on that spin ball.
保持在击球手的视线上方
Stay, uh, above the batter's eyeline.
好吗
Okay?
好吗 - 好的
Okay? - All right.
回头见 兄弟
I'll see you around, mate.
她肯定会为你感到骄傲的
She would have been proud of you, you know?
这我可不确定
I don't know about that.
我并没做到维持这家公♥司♥的运营
Haven't exactly done the best job in keeping this place going.
你知道你妈妈生前常说
You know your mother's saying,
“自己动手 丰衣足食”
"If you want something done, you do it yourself."
核心要义就是在看到需要做的事情时
Well, that's about having the strength to stand up
有挺身而出的力量
when you see something that needs doing.
核心要义在于采取行动
It's about taking action.
但这并不是说所有问题都要由你来扛
But that doesn't mean that it's your job to fix everything by yourself.
她很爱这个地方 - 是啊
Oh, she loved this place. - Yeah.
但她最不愿意的 就是让这里变成你的负担
But the last thing she would have wanted was for it to become a burden for you.
她最想要的
What she wanted
莫过于让你开心
more than anything else was for you to be happy.
电影精选列表