我想让你把这件事办好 然后在董事会议上当面呈给他们看
I want you to take care of it, then present to them in person.
好的
Okay.
这挺好的
That's good.
好的
Okay.
威廉 - 在 我在
William. - Yes. Yeah.
这件事非常重要
This is important.
好的
Yeah.
别让我失望
Don't disappoint me.
不会的
No.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
1996年款宝马K1100RS
马力绝对强劲
Sick beast.
他要多少
What's he asking?
一万五
Fifteen grand?
轮到我了
My turn.
你刚才吓到我了 - 你太逊了
That was a shocker. - Also you suck.
投得好 尼基 - 96年的宝马K1100RS 你出多少钱
Good shot, Nik. - Oi, what would you pay for a '96 BMW K1100RS?
里程多少 - 三万五
How many K's on it? - 35,000.
八千 - 这就对了
Eight grand? - Exactly.
你知道吗
You know, uh,
戴娜以前喜欢坐我那辆97年的摩托 去兰的田地玩耍
Dana used to love hitting up Lang's field on the back of my '97, right?
我觉得咱俩的记忆有点偏差
Um, I think we remember things a little bit differently.
好吧 拜托你们和好如初吧
Okay. Please get back together.
别抱太大希望 - 请忽略她
Wouldn't hold your breath. - Please ignore her.
她疯狂痴迷于想让我谈恋爱
She's freakishly obsessed with my love life.
抱歉 什么谈恋爱
Excuse me? What love life?
我只是觉得你需要多出去走走
I just think you need to get out more, okay?
我不想这么说 戴娜 但她说得对
I hate to say it, D, but, um, she's right.
我说得对
I'm correct.
到底有什么问题
What's the problem anyway?
约会很有趣 - 我什么时候有时间约会
Dating is fun. - When do I have time to go on dates?
没错 这就是重点
Yeah, but that's exactly kind of the point right there.
你不能把一辈子都投入到工作上面
You can't dedicate your entire life to work.
你得有点“戴娜时间”
Have some Dana time.
这不是委婉表达 你别往恶心的地方去想
And that's not a euphemism, don't be gross.
热爱本职工作 做热爱的事 就不算是上班
Love what you do, do what you love, never work a day in your life.
大家不都这么说吗
Isn't that what they say, Nikki?
是的 但你没必要这么鸡血满满的
Yes, but you don't have to be this nuts about it.
杰夫说得对 也许是时候换一种…
Jeff's, right, you know, maybe it's time we switched gears and…
我也说不好 也许应该把拯救世界留给大人物去做
I don't know, leave saving the day to the big guys.
好吧 你们能放松点吗
Okay. Would you guys relax?
我…我知道自己在干什么
I… I know what I'm doing.
是这样吗
Is that so?
要么走戴娜的路子 要么无路可走
It's Dana's way or no way, huh?
不 不是我的路子
No, it's not my way.
我只是想保持 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥一直以来的样子
I just want to keep Fullerton Airways the way it's always been.
也就是我妈创建它时的样子
The way Mom made it.
我也想她 我们大家都想她
I miss her too, you know. We all miss her.
她真的很特别 万里挑一的那一种
She was real special. One in a million.
我就是有点担心 有时候你必须要实际点
I guess in spite, you got to put your feet on the ground sometime.
否则 生活会从你身边飞逝
Otherwise, life will fly right by you.
这话你是不是练过 - 没错 对着镜子练过
Have you been practicing that? - Yes, in the mirror.
这是一句关于飞行的双关 很巧妙
It was a pun about flying. It's very clever.
我要走了
All right, I'm out. - All right.
但要记住 生活会从你身边飞逝
But remember, life will fly right by you.
好的 八点在车轮车间
Yeah. Wheels office. 8:00.
好的 再见 爱你 - 好的 我也爱你
All right. Bye-bye. I love you. - Yeah. I love you too.
哪儿能比得上这里啊
Where else would you rather be?
早上好 亲 - 早上好 杰夫
Morning, love. - Morning, Jeff.
好了
All righty.
今天的日程是什么
What's on the docket for today?
尼基
Nikki!
早上好 同事们
Morning, team.
大家今…
How are we this, um…
嘿 你终于来了
Uh, finally.
今天早上这里发生了一点小惊喜
We've had a little surprise shake up here this morning.
你的“惊喜” 是指三天前收到的电子邮件吗
Oh, by surprise you mean the e-mail you got three days ago?
是吗 杰夫
Isn't that the one, Jeff?
好吧 在行政工作上 我稍显落后
I've been a bit behind on the admin.
看来ITCM金融公♥司♥的朋友们 要临时来见我们
Seems we're getting an impromptu visit from our friends at ITCM Financial.
他们要派一个人来检查
They're sending someone to do an inspection.
这算正常吗 他们从没跟我们联♥系♥过
Is that normal? I mean, we never hear from those guys.
是啊 杰夫 他们为什么会突然出现
Yeah, Jeff, why are they suddenly showing up?
一切都还正常吧 爸
Everything's okay, yeah, Dad?
我敢肯定就是例行检查 查一下账本
I'm sure it's just routine, you know, check the books,
确保一切井然有序 大致就是这样
make sure everything's in order, that sort of thing.
好的 他们什么时候到这里
Okay, when do they get here?
对啊 你怎么不告诉我们 - 他们的渡轮将于…
Yeah, why don't you tell us? Their ferry is due in a…
逗我呢 - 恐怕我是认真的
You're kidding. - Afraid not.
我们需要你去接他 与此同时 我们在这里收拾
We need you to go and get him while we finish up around here.
不行 我今天要去帕克斯湾投递邮件
I can't. I have a mail drop at Packers Bay today.
邮件可以等 亲爱的
The drop can wait, love.
再说了 你是富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的脸面
Besides, you're the face of Fullerton Airways.
理应由你第一个迎接客人
You should be the first one to greet our guest.
但是爸… - 他姓米切尔
But, Dad-- - His name's Mitchell.
也许回来的路上 你可以走观光路线 这样我们就能把这里整理完
Maybe take the scenic route back through town o we can finish up around here.
友好一点
And be nice.
你肯定就是米切尔先生了
You must be Mr. Mitchell.
什么 - 在这里 西装往往就是明显的线索
Pardon? - Uh, the suit tends to be a dead giveaway.
我的西装 - 我是戴娜 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的
My suit? - I'm Dana. Fullerton Airways. Welcome.
欢迎 我们走吧 - 听我说 姑娘 我觉得…
Let's get it going. - Look, miss, I think--
无意冒犯 但我还有日程要赶
Look, no offense, but I've got a schedule to keep up,
所以我们得快点把这件事办了
so we're gonna make this a bit snappy.
我是来待几天 探望我表弟的
I'm here to visit my cousin for a few days.
所以如果你不介意 祝你一天愉快
Huh? - So, if you don't mind, have a lovely day.
等等 你是米切尔先生
Wait, you're Mr. Mitchell?
是的 我叫威廉
Yes. Well, uh, William.
我叫戴娜
Dana.
你肯定是兰德尔先生的助手了
You must be Mr. Randall's assistant.
其实是首席飞行员
Chief pilot, actually.
走这边
This way.
我的天啊
Wanker.
是这辆车吧
This is, is it?
是的 没错 - 好的
Yeah, this is it. - Right.
把你的行李放在后面 动作快点
Chuck your bags in the back here.
我还有工作要做 - 好的
Chop, chop. We've got work to do. - All right.
所以 这就是富勒顿
So, this is… This is Fullerton?
就是这里
This is it.
你这么大老远飞来 就是为了简短看一下
It's a long flight just to make a quick pop-in.
有什么我应该担心的事吗
Anything I should be worried about?
没有 只是…
No, no, it's, uh…
只是想看看 你们这里是如何运作的 仅此而已
Just wanted to see how you do things around here, that's all.
收到
Copy that.
我们到了 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
Here we are. Fullerton Airways.
非常古雅
Very quaint.
(欢迎米切尔先生)
爸 做得有点过了
Too much, Dad.
你肯定就是威廉·米切尔了
You must be William Mitchell.
没错 - 我是杰夫·兰德尔
Yes. - Jeff Randall.
欢迎光临本地区最受欢迎的航司 富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥
Welcome to Fullerton Airways, the region's favorite carrier.
幸会 兰德尔先生 - 叫我杰夫就行
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Randall. - Jeff, mate.
杰夫 - 这位是尼基
Jeff. - This is Nikki.
她是我们的机械师和常驻技术专家
She's our mechanic and resident tech whiz.
如果飞机坏了 她可以修理
If it's broken, she can fix it.
很高兴认识你 - 你好吗
Very nice to meet you. - How do you do?
很好 我挺好的
Good. I do good.
我们这里设施简单 我带你参观一下吧
Let's take you on a tour of our humble facilities.
事先警告一下 空调坏了
Fair warning. Air conditioning is busted.
尼基在等替换零件
Nikki's waiting for replacement parts.
这就是我们的生活 - 是啊
Story of our lives.
好了 我要去检查一下哈里特号♥
Right. - I'm gonna do some checks on Harriet.
电影精选列表