我很幸运 因为那个家族从富勒顿
I'm lucky because that family stretches from Fullerton
一直延伸到洛克哈特河 来回有1600公里
to the Lockhart River, 1600 kilometers round trip.
那就是我家
That's my home.
你父母呢
And what about your parents?
他们当初为什么会想住在这里
I mean, why did they want to live here?
是因为我妈 克拉拉
It was my mom. Clara.
她对我们的社区充满了激♥情♥
She was so passionate about our community.
她一直坚信要回馈社会 帮助他人
She always believed in giving back and helping others.
而且她喜欢开飞机
And she loved to fly.
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥曾是她的梦想
I mean, Fullerton Airways was her dream.
抱歉 我不是故意… - 没事的
Sorry, I didn't mean to… - No, no, no.
可能这就是 我很维护这块业务的原因吧 因为…
I guess that's why I'm so protective because…
这是她唯一留下的东西
Well, it's the last part of her that I still have.
也许这很怪 - 不会的
Maybe that's weird though. - No.
一点都不怪
No, it isn't at all.
这就是小镇生活的好处
I mean, that's the perk of the small town life.
当我妈…
You see, when Mom…
你懂的
Well, yeah.
我和我爸从未感到过孤单
Dad and I, we never felt alone, ever.
这让我们好受了很多
That helped a lot.
是啊 我能想象出来
Yeah, I can imagine.
你呢 - 我
Anyway, what about you? - Me?
在大城市长大 作为你父亲王位的继承人
Growing up in the big city, next in line to your dad's throne,
那是什么感觉
what's that like?
老实说…
To be honest,
很无聊
it's pretty boring.
你懂的 我父亲…
You know, Dad
经营着一家 价值数百万英镑的公♥司♥ 他没有…
owned a multimillion-pound company, he didn't…
他没时间去参加
Didn't really have time for, um,
学校活动 橄榄球比赛 诸如此类的事情
well, school fetes, rugby matches, that sort of thing.
“这我可真没想到”
Never would have guessed.
后来发现 给我父亲打工也没什么不同
Yeah, it turns out, working for him wasn't really all that different.
你可以接受尼基的邀约
You know, you can always take Nikki up on her offer.
换换风景
A little change of scenery,
干点脏活 - 是啊
get your hands dirty. - Yep.
我觉得你穿上工作服会很好看
I think you'll look pretty good in a pair of overalls.
是吗
Do you?
工作服和我的布洛克鞋很搭
They go well with my brogues.
这我可不敢苟同
Not so sure about that bit though.
哇 - 是啊
Wow. - Yeah.
很漂亮吧
It's pretty beautiful, huh?
在我家 天空可不像这样
It doesn't look like this back home.
好 那个就像是空中的鸸鹋 - 好吧
So, that's the emu in the sky. - Okay.
那个很特别 因为它是夜空的黑暗区域勾勒出来的
That one is special because it's outlined by the dark areas of the night sky,
而不是被星星所勾勒的
not by the stars.
几千年来的神话故事中
It's been featured in traditional storytelling
都会描写这种景色
for thousands of years.
太漂亮了
That's beautiful.
那边你能看到的那个
Oh. That one over there you can see,
那个其实是… - 南十字星
that's actually-- - Southern Cross.
是吗 - 说对了
Is it? Bingo.
我就知道
I knew that.
那边那个又大又坏的家伙 是狼蛛星云
Oh, that big, bad boy over there, that's the Tarantula Nebula.
狼蛛星云
Tarantula?
它似乎非常适合这个地方
It seems rather fitting for this place.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道…
You know…
我感觉很震撼
I'm very impressed.
认识星星很有用
Well, they're handy to know.
如果事发紧急
When push comes to shove,
飞行员可以依靠星星来找到方向
a pilot can always count on them to point the way.
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my God! What is that?
不 那是什么 - 我的天啊
Relax. - No, what's that?
不 这不好笑 那是什么 - 那是只考拉
No, that's not funny. What is that? - That is a koala.
考拉 - 是的
A koala? - Yes.
听起来像恐龙似的
That sounds like a dinosaur.
不行 我受不了这个国家
No, this country's too much.
我的天啊 尼基说得对
Oh, my gosh, Nikki was right.
尼基说什么了 - 你确实需要我陪着你
What was Nikki right about? - You really do need me here.
我同意
I don't disagree with her.
感谢你保护我
Well, um, thank you for protecting me.
我这英国佬太可悲了
It was, um, both pathetic and English of me.
明天跟杰夫玩得开心
Have fun with Jeff tomorrow.
好的 - 今天彻底浪费了
Yeah. - And today was a total write-off,
明天我会非常忙 努力赶进度
I'll be slammed trying to catch up tomorrow.
我非常乐意帮忙
Well, I mean, I'd be very happy to help.
这次我会用心去帮忙 真的
Properly this time, I mean.
帮我投递
With drops?
是的
Yeah.
那你的工作怎么办
What about your work?
我还剩几天时间
Well, I still have a few days left.
我想确保 对你们公♥司♥有一个彻底的评估
And, you know, I like to make sure that I'm making a thorough appraisal of my work.
好吧
Right.
这是我最起码能做的事情
It's the least I can do.
毕竟我已经占用你很多时间了
I've taken up so much of your time already.
好吧…
Well, uh, yeah,
我想我需要有人帮我收拾残局
I guess I could use some help picking up the slack.
好的
Right.
好的 挺好
Right. Good.
好的 太好了 好极了
Good, great. Great, fantastic.
那我们明天早上见
Well, I'll see you in the morning.
好的 8点整
Yeah. 0800.
收到
Roger. Roger.
我不是开玩笑 如果你没到 我就自己飞了
I'm not kidding. If you're not there, I'll fly without you.
遵命 机长
Yes, ma'am.
我觉得这是你的吧
I believe this is yours.
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Yes. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽 在你走之前我想问一句 你有我儿子的消息吗
Mary, before you go, have you heard from my son?
还没有 先生
Nothing yet, sir.
如果收到消息 我一定通知您
I'll be sure to let you know.
放我下来
Okay. Put me down.
不错嘛 都市仔 现在我赶上进度了
Not bad, city boy. Now I am back on schedule.
嘿 威尔
Oi, Will?
有兴趣打球吗
You keen?
你听到他说的了
You heard the man.
兴趣
Keen?
我是威廉·米切尔 请留言
This is William Mitchell. Please leave a message.
威廉 到底是怎么回事
William, what the hell is going on?
你完全消失了
It's as if you've wandered off the face of the earth.
董事会很不满意
The board is less than impressed.
立刻给我回电♥话♥
Call me immediately.
犯规球
No ball.
偏投 - 爸
Wide. - Dad!
球打得很精彩
It was a good game.
是啊 你的快速球相当有力
Yes, you've got a rather spirited fast ball, haven't you?
是啊 因为我师♥父♥是高手
Yeah, well, I learned from the best.
听我说 我一直…我父亲和我…
Listen, I've been… My father and me just…
抱歉
Sorry.
这个电♥话♥我必须接
Look, I've got to take this.
好的 没事的 - 可以吗
Is that all right? - Yeah. No worries.
你好 戴 - 嗨 尼基
Hello, D. Hi, Nikki.
威廉 两天后就是董事会议了 我根本没有你的消息
William, the board meets in two days, and I haven't heard from you.
为什么延误了
What's the delay?
爸 是这样的 我本来想打电♥话♥的
Well, actually, Dad, I have, um… I have been meaning to call. I, um…
但我觉得也许我太草率了
I feel like maybe I was too hasty.
快看 终于来了 迟到总比不到的好
Uh, check it out. Finally. Better late than never.
这是新的舱底泵吗
Is that the new bilge pump?
不是 我也想啊 但这是空调的零件
No, I wish, it's for the air con.
至少这能让威尔开心
At least that will make Will happy.
电影精选列表