以及我多汗的腋下
And my sweaty pits,
这对我而言更为重要 - 行吧
which is more important to me. - Fair enough.
我想也许我之前的评估有误
I think maybe my assessment was off, and, um,
审查之后 我觉得 继续让富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥维持运转
upon review, I feel like there are unforeseen advantages
可能会带来一些意想不到的好处
to keeping Fullerton Airways operational.
你之前的评估有误
Your assessment was off?
是的
Yeah.
你真以为我不会让我的团队 验证你的数据吗
Do you really think I wouldn't have my team verify your figures?
你的评估是正确的
Your assessment was right on target.
一阵强风都能把那个地方吹倒
A stiff breeze would knock the place over.
你有什么瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
好吧 自从我到了这里 见了团队之后
Well, you know, since I've been here on the ground and I've met the team,
我觉得关停他们是不对的
I think… I think terminating them would be a mistake.
惨了
Oh, bugger.
我早跟你说什么了
What have I always told you?
永远不要在生意中夹杂个人情感 否则会让事情更加困难
Never let it become personal. It just makes it all the more difficult.
我想现在是你吸取教训的机会了
I suppose now's your opportunity to learn that lesson.
请不要关停富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥ 请不要这样做
Dad, please don't shut down Fullerton Airways. Please don't do this.
威廉
William,
要么做好你的工作 要么你就不用想着回来工作了
either do your job or don't bother returning to work.
这是为了你自己好
This is for your own good.
总有一天你会谢谢我的
And one day you'll thank me.
天啊
Oh, God.
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
戴娜 请让… - 这就是你的惯用手法吗
Please let me explain. - Is this how you usually play it?
你出现 然后狡猾地融入
You show up, worm your way in,
度个假 - 狡猾地融入
take a holiday. - "Worm my way in"?
然后你在所有人背后捅刀子
Then you stab everyone in the back.
戴娜 我打算阻止这一切
Dana, I intend to stop this.
好了 别做承诺了
Okay. Don't make promises.
就我听到的而言 这事情像是板上钉钉了
I heard that it pretty much sounds like a done deal.
那是因为 我还没有想出一个更好的计划…
Because I haven't come up with a better plan--
省省吧 我爸呢
Save it! Where's Dad?
我得想想办法
I've got to figure out what to do.
戴娜 你能给我一小会儿吗
Can you just give me a second, please?
给你一小会儿
Give you a second?
这种情况我也很难办 - 你已经做得够多了 你走吧
This wasn't a very easy situation for me. You've done enough. Just go.
你能听我把话说完吗 - 两位
Dana. Can you hear me out? - Guys.
你说的我都听到了 - 你觉得这对我来说容易吗
I've heard you. - Do you think this was easy for me?
你知道有多难吗… - 赶紧走
Do you have any idea-- - Just leave!
两位
Guys!
你说
Yes?
有飓风 马上要来了
Cyclone. It's on the way.
抱歉 你说什么 - 糟糕
I'm sorry, what? - Oh, shit.
什么“糟糕”
What "Oh, shit"?
我爸在哪
Where's Dad?
快离开吧 各位 我得关门了
Let's go, everybody. Let's go. Gotta lock down.
嘿…这里不安全 来 出去
Hey, you can't stay there. It's not safe. Come on.
日安 我是富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的杰夫
G'day. You've reached Jeff from Fullerton Airways.
日安 我是富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的杰夫
G'day. You've reached Jeff from Fullerton Airways.
继续打
Just keep trying.
尼基 去拿上我们需要的东西 然后到里屋去
Nik, go grab what we need and get inside.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要去找我爸
I'm gonna go and find Dad.
小心点 好吗
Just be careful, okay?
我来了 爸
I'm coming, Dad.
戴娜 嘿 我能做点什么
Dana, hey, what can I do?
第一步 别跟我说话
Step one, don't talk to me.
至于之后你干吗 我不在乎
Beyond that, I don't care.
爸
Dad? Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸 你在里边吗
Dad? You in here?
爸 能听到吗
Dad? Can you hear me?
爸
Dad!
戴娜
Dana!
爸爸
Dad.
戴娜
Dana!
爸爸
Dad!
戴娜
Dana!
你没事吧
You okay?
爸…
Dad.
慢一点
Slowly, slowly.
就是这样 慢点来 杰夫 别压到它
That's it. Just go slowly, Jeff. Don't put pressure on it.
好了吗
All right?
好了 - 你没事吧
Okay?
帮我搬一下这个 - 给
Help us move this. Here, here.
推 - 推
Push.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们刚才说到哪了
Now, where were we?
哦对 去死吧
Oh, yeah. Go to hell.
这是怎么回事
Whoa. What's that all about?
威尔 你没告诉他吗
Oh. Oh, did you not tell him, Will?
你何不告诉杰夫呢 - 是这样 我…
Why don't you, uh, let Jeff know? - Look, I'm--
ITCM金融公♥司♥要关停我们
ITCM Financial are shutting us down.
什么
What?
别动 杰夫 - 杰夫 冷静
No, Jeff.
听我说 我可以解释 好吗
Jeff, just relax. Look, I'll explain. Okay? I'll explain.
你大老远飞过来 就是为了背后捅我们刀子
You came all this way just to stab us in the back?
我也是这么说的
That's exactly what I said.
抱歉 好吗 对不起
I'm sorry. All right? I'm sorry.
我早该把真♥相♥说出来 - 还用说吗
I should have said something. - You think?
等我一回到伦敦 我就正式向董事会提议
The minute I get back to London, I'll recommend to the board
让富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥保持正常运作
that we keep Fullerton Airways open and operational.
戴娜 我在乎这个地方 请你一定要相信我
Dana, please believe me when I say that I care about this place.
你快拉倒吧 - 我是认真的
Give me a break. - I mean it.
你以为我们是刚出生的小孩儿吗
You must think we were born yesterday.
像你这样的人根本不在乎我们
People like you don't give a damn about us.
富家子弟 百万美元帝国的继承者
I mean, why would a rich kid, heir of a multimillion dollar empire,
何苦要在乎这么一个地方
care about a place like this?
因为你
Because of you!
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
我在乎你
I care about you.
刚刚说到最精彩的部分
It was just getting to the good bit.
我来找灯 这下边有盏应急灯
I'll find some light. There's a lantern here somewhere.
找到了
Oh, here we go.
听我说…
Look, um…
你不…
You don't…
你不必说什么 - 戴娜…
You don't need to say anything. - Dana…
我曾经以为 我一直知道自己最终会走向何方
I thought I always knew where I was going to end up, you know?
但来到这里
But coming here…
遇见了你
and meeting you,
遇见了你们所有人…
meeting all of you…
你们不了解我们那里的情况
You don't know what it's like where I come from.
每个人都在寻求自己的利益
Everybody's out for their cut.
但你是真心在乎
But you actually care.
你真心在乎所有人
You care about people.
你在乎保护对你而言重要的东西
You care about protecting the things that are important to you.
我觉得你没意识到这有多难能可贵
I don't think you realize how rare that is.
一周前 这里是 我在地球上最不想来的地方
A week ago, this is the last place on earth I wanted to be.
而现在 我却不想离开了
Now I don't want to leave.
我保证 我肯定会把这件事解决
I promise I am going to fix this.
我发誓
I swear.
真是一团糟
Isn't this a dog's breakfast.
这里是什么情况 受损情况如何
What are we looking at here? What's the damage?
三♥级♥风暴…老天
Category 3… Geez.
风速每小时250到280公里
Wind's 250, 280 K per hour.
照这样刮下去 估计都没有富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥给你救了
There might not be a Fullerton Airways left to save if it goes on like this.
电影精选列表