我的天啊
My God.
他就是个穿西装的老古板 好吗
He's just a stiff in a suit, all right?
太性感了
So hot.
原来空调的事情 你还真不是开玩笑的啊
Well. You certainly weren't joking about the air conditioning.
这…很质朴
It's, um… It's, uh, rustic.
我们这里比较喜欢接地气
Well, we like to keep things pretty down to earth around here.
请 - 没事
Please. - It's fine.
你们拥有这个地方多久了
Uh, so, uh, how long have you had the place?
1993年 我妻子和我把这家公♥司♥ 建在了邻居家旁边
Uh, my wife and I set it up in '93. Next to our neighbors, uh,
设施很基础
we're a bit grassroots,
但是我们的客户 一直很欣赏我们的个性化风格
but our customers have always appreciated our personal style.
至少他们是这么跟我们说的
Well, that's what they tell us anyway.
什么 - 你也是跟妻子合开公♥司♥的吗
What? - Do you run a business with your wife?
不 我其实还没结婚
Um, no, I'm not married, actually.
女朋友呢 - 没有 没有女朋友
Girlfriend? - No, no girlfriend.
男朋友呢 - 不 我是…
No, I'm… Boyfriend? Ahem.
我单身
I'm single.
有意思 - 什么
Interesting. - Sorry?
我的记录显示 你们主要是一家旅游公♥司♥
Um, so my record show that you're predominantly a tour company.
但我确实想问一下远程空中…
But I did want to ask about the remote air--
我们的远程空中支援 - 远程空中支援
Our remote air support. - Remote air support. Right.
住在大城市以外的人经常依赖空运
Folks who live outside major cities are often reliant
进行邮件投递 物资…
mail, supplies… on air delivery for, you know,
但我们正在重新评估这一业务
But, uh, we're re-evaluating that side of the business.
远程空中支援 是富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥的灵魂
Remote air support is the soul of Fullerton Airways.
我们一直都在这样做 也将永远做下去
We've always done it, and we always will.
好的
Right.
我之所以问 是因为我…
Um, I only ask because I…
兰德尔先生 来这儿之前 我对你们的账目
Well, I did do a preliminary review of your accounts
进行了初步审查
before I came, Mr. Randall.
喊我杰夫 兄弟 - 好的 杰夫
Jeff, mate. Jeff. - Yeah, Jeff.
看起来政♥府♥对你们的燃料
Well, it would seem the government subsidizes your fuel
以及这些航♥班♥的开支提供了补贴
and your expenses for those flights.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
考虑到你们的运营规模
Well, given the, um… scale of your operation
以及正如你所说 你们竞争对手的规模
and, as you say, the size of your competitors
以及…如果我没弄错的话 你们只有一架能运营的飞机
and the fact that… Unless I'm mistaken, you do only have one operational aircraft.
我没说错吧
Is that right?
这不…
Well, it doesn't…
这几乎没有留下多少…
It doesn't leave much room for…
利润空间
profit.
生活中有很多比利润重要的东西
There's more to life than profits, you know.
是的 没错
Yes, quite.
但利润是优先事项
Alas, it's rather a priority.
这次检查的目的是什么
What's the point of this inspection anyway?
你飞越半个地球 就是为了来侮辱我们吗
You fly halfway across the world to insult us?
戴娜 - 怎么回事
Dana-- - What's going on?
你何不给威尔展示一下哈里特号♥ 我们在这里收拾一下
Why don't you, um, show Will Harriet, and we'll tidy up around here?
好啊
Sure.
反正我也没别的地方可去
Not like I had anywhere to be.
就是它了 赛斯纳206型
Here she is. Cessna 206.
如果不介意我问的话 为什么取名哈里特号♥
Why Harriet, if you don't mind me asking?
那是我妈妈的幽默感
That's my mom's sense of humor.
好吧
Right.
“哈里特”是女性版的“哈里”
Uh, Harriet as in the female version of Harry.
我没听懂 - 哈里·胡迪尼
I don't get it. Harry Houdini.
哈里·胡迪尼
Harry Houdini?
哈里·胡迪尼 就是那个穿约束衣的魔术师
Harry Houdini, the magician, straightjacket, Harry Houdini?
胡迪尼是第一个 在澳大利亚驾驶动力飞机的人
Yeah, well, Houdini was the first person to make a controlled flight in Australia.
1910年3月18日 在维多利亚州的蒂格斯瑞斯特
Diggers Rest, Victoria, 18th March, 1910.
这我之前不知道
I didn't know that.
好吧 我妈疯狂痴迷航♥空♥史
Yeah, well, my mom was a nut for aviation history.
看来你遗传了母亲的爱好
Well, it seems the apple didn't fall very far from the tree.
我猜你得是个疯子
I suppose you'd, um, have to be a…
才会驾驶这种东西飞行 不是吗
A bit of a nut to fly a thing like this, wouldn't you?
你知道…
You know…
我今早有要投递的东西
I have a delivery scheduled for this morning.
要不我们一起上天吧
Why don't we go up?
坐这个 - 对啊
Um, in this? Yeah.
它坚如磐石 快上来吧
She's sturdy as a rock. Come on.
好吧
Right.
一块巨型空气动力石
Big aerodynamic rock.
系好安全带
Strap in.
你们要干什么
What you up to, folks?
我只是给咱们的客人稍微演示一下
I'm giving our guest a little demonstration.
收到
Um, copy that.
我希望你和我们这位极为重要的客人 玩得开心
Well, I hope you and our extremely important guest have a good time.
真心玩得开心
A really good time.
这里还挺舒服的 对吧
Cozy in here, isn't it?
这一行你做了很久吗 - 一辈子都在做
You've been doing this long? - All my life.
那就好
That's good.
这里是FNB 请求进入跑道
This is Foxtrot November Bravo, requesting runway clearance.
收到 可以进入
Roger that. You're good to go.
好嘞
All righty.
好的 坐好了
Okay, sit back.
我的天啊…
Oh, my…
正如我所说 坚如磐石
Like I said, sturdy as a rock.
是的 挺开心的
Yeah, it's a good time.
我玩得挺开心的 - 你没事吧
I'm having a good time. - You all right?
这里很挤啊 不是吗
It's tight fit, isn't it?
我感觉双手不知道该放在哪里
I don't know where to put my hands.
总感觉会碰到什么
Like if I touch something, it's gonna…
你只要把双手放下 放在那里就行
Just put your hands down. Just put them there.
你们这些英国佬 就是受不了飞行 对吧
Man, you poms just can't hack it, can you?
我之前坐过热气球 感觉跟这个完全不一样
I was in a hot air balloon once. It's not really the same.
如果出岔子了 会怎么样
What happens if something did go wrong?
后边有降落伞吗 - 只有一个
Are there parachutes in the back? - Only one.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
我小时候有过不愉快的经历 我…
You know, I've had experiences when I was young, I was…
不是跟坐飞机相关的 而是跟狭小空间有关的
Not a plane exactly, but small spaces, you know.
我们在天上期间 你打算一直不停地聊吗
You gonna talk this much the whole time we're up here?
什么
What?
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
Not a bother.
我能不能问一下…这架飞机的机龄
Can I ask… How old is this plane?
到今年六月就52岁了 - 五十…
She'll be 52 in June. Fif…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
快看 你能看到阿伯特山
Look over there, you can see Mount Abbot.
非常漂亮
Very pretty.
哇…
Oh, well…
好吧 你在干什么
Okay. What are you doing?
看一眼外边
Have a look out.
好了 坐稳了
All right, sit back.
我们准备降落了
We're about to come in for our landing.
挺有意思的
That was fun.
欢迎来到帕克斯湾
Welcome to Packers Bay.
我们每两周来投递一次
We do drops here every two weeks.
如果没有我们 他们完全得不到物资供应
Without us, they'd be totally cut off.
你…我应该留在飞机上吗
Do you… Should I stay here?
为什么 他们又不咬人
What for? They won't bite.
好吧
Great.
好吧
Great.
我要出去了
And I'm gonna go outside.
我肯定会像个白♥痴♥一样
I'm gonna look like a complete idiot.
会毁了这双鞋子的
I'm gonna ruin these shoes.
嘿 大伙们 - 嘿 戴娜
Hey gang. - Hey, Dana.
抱歉耽搁了 好了
Sorry for the delay. Okey-dokey.
这里的邮件是给
We've got mail for
尼克 莎丽娜 肖恩和乐奇
Nick, Serena, Shane. How lucky.
电影精选列表