Stay on frequency and advise on landing.
注意安全
And be safe.
我的天啊 好吧
Oh, my God. Okay.
好吧 我感觉
Okay, I feel like
这也许是告诉你 我害怕坐飞机的好时候
maybe this would be a good time to tell you about my fear of flying.
我的天啊 - 拜托
Oh, my God. - Come on.
戴娜
Dana?
戴娜 距离太近了
Dana, Dana, Dana, that's very, very close.
我们再也别这样了 - 好的
Let's never do that again, ever.
富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥ 我们安全降落了
Fullerton Airways, we're in one piece.
我去检查一下受损情况 有消息我会通知你的
I'm gonna go check out the damage. I'll keep you posted.
完毕 - 收到
Over. - Roger that.
注意安全
Stay safe.
现在没有可运营的飞机了
And now it's zero operational aircraft.
“太好了”
Wonderful.
好吧
Right.
我们到底在哪
So, where are we exactly?
福拉德利角西北一点点
Uh, we're a little northwest of Cape Flattery.
离蜥蜴岛不远
It's not far from Lizard Island.
蜥蜴岛 “不错”
Lizard Island? That's… That's good.
我们现在怎么办 点亮照明弹还是什么
So, what do we do now? We light up a flare or something or?
不
Nope.
你说“不”是什么意思 什么不
What do you mean "no"? What, no?
等有人来接我们 起码也要等好几个小时
It will be hours before someone's able to come pick us up.
况且 那意味着我要丢下哈里特号♥ 这是绝对不行的
Plus, I'd have to leave Harriet. There's no way.
自己动手 丰衣足食
If you want something done, you have to do it yourself.
来吧
Come on.
把活动扳手递给我
Pass me the shifter.
活动扳手 - 就是那个东西
Shifter? - It's that thing there.
右边
To the right.
另一侧的右边
The other right.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
我需要你过来 把这个往下压
I need you to come and push down over here.
在那里头 - 对 这里
In there? - Yeah. There.
好的 现在别松劲儿
Yeah. Now, don't loosen the pressure.
我没松劲儿
I'm not loosening the pressure.
你可能劲儿用太大了一点
You may have pressed a little too hard.
好吧 但我没松劲儿
Okay, but I didn't loosen the pressure.
好的 接下来 我需要一把十字头螺丝刀
Okay. I'm gonna need a Phillips head screwdriver next.
这我认识
I know that one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 祈祷吧
Okay, cross your fingers.
加油啊
Come on.
加油啊 宝贝飞机
Come on, girl.
这声音不错
These are good sounds.
这感觉真棒
This feels good.
这感觉真的很棒
This does feel good.
太棒了
bravo.
我们是专业的
We know what we're doing.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers!
威尔 你当时就说“天啊 ”
Will, who am I? "Oh, my God!
“我的天啊 ” - 你真逗
Oh, my God!" That's very funny.
别难为他了
Oi, leave him. Poor fellow.
他干这份工作才两天 就已经开始修飞机了
He's only been on the job for two days, he's already fixing planes.
谢谢你 尼基
Thank you, Nikki.
修飞机 - 好吧
Fixing plane… - Okay, all right.
别理她了 好吗
Forget her, all right?
等你把这财务的事情搞完之后 来当我的助手吧
If you get over this finance stuff, come work for me as my assistant.
你这份邀约很吸引人啊
That's a very attractive offer.
别做 - 不 我喜欢做
Don't do that. - No, I'd like that.
其实 这对他来说会是一种荣誉 - 别这样
It would be an honor, actually, for him.
抱歉 - 你…
Oh, sorry. - You…
不 - 你请
No, no, no. - Please.
你好啊 - 嗨
Howdy, howdy. - Hi.
这是很久以来 我第一次见你用这种眼神
It's been a long time since I've seen you look that way at anything
看一样没有机翼机身的东西 - 瞎说什么呢
that didn't have wings and fuselage. - Excuse me?
我只不过是想尽地主之谊
I'm just trying to be a good host.
看起来这家伙还挺不错的
Seems like a nice enough guy.
但衣品我不敢苟同
Not entirely sure about the wardrobe choices.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
(邓肯·米切尔)
(一直没收到你的消息 什么情况 )
(我们可以 关停富勒顿航♥空♥公♥司♥吗 )
你帮我们大家一个忙吧
Can you do us all a favor?
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
抱歉 但你能别多管闲事吗
I'm sorry. But, would you mind your own business?
替我跟你男朋友问好
Say hi to your boyfriend for me.
你很巧妙地逃过一劫 好吧
Oh, subtle way of getting cut off, okay.
这是给爸爸的
It's for Dad, really.
继续播报在海岸附近
More on that category 3 low pressure system
积聚势头的低压气团
gathering momentum off the coast.
尽管当前的预报显示
Although presently forecast
该风暴将继续向东南方向移♥动♥
to continue moving in a south easterly direction,
但众所周知 这类热带风暴难以预测
The Bureau of Meteorology has issued… tropical storms of this
气象局已经发布… - 天啊 我希望这个风暴能消散
type are difficult to predict. Yikes. I hope that one fizzles out.
兄弟 你还好吗 - 还好 很好 真的
You okay there, buddy? - Yes. Yeah, very good. Really good.
澳大利亚的各位 欢迎来参加盛会
Hello, Australia. Welcome to the gala.
威尔 你打吗
You play, Will?
打 从我能走路起就打板球了
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Just about since I could walk.
好吧 这下可有得聊了
Oh, boy, here we go.
好吧
Well, well, well.
灰烬杯输给我们你没耿耿于怀吧 - 不该这么快提这事 杰夫
Hope you're not too sore about the Ashes. That's too soon, Jeff.
我还心伤未愈呢
That's too soon.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
有一点可以确认 那天在罗德板球场我们心痛欲绝
We felt the pain at Lord's that day, I can assure you.
你当时在比赛现场
You were there in person?
是的 我父亲是会员 所以我们总能拿到好座位的票
Yeah, well, Dad's a member, so we… You know, he's got good seats.
你们父子俩当时肯定都很生气
Oh. I bet you and your dad were fuming.
他当时没在场
Well, he wasn't there.
我不确定他是否去现场看过比赛
Um, in fact, I'm not sure he's ever come to a match.
那是他的损失
His loss.
也许他不在场反而更好
Well, maybe it's better that he wasn't there
毕竟你们输得很惨
given the thrashing we gave you.
他一点也不客气 是吧
He doesn't hold back, does he? - No
一口气干了
Down it, Uncle.
孩子们 我要去睡觉了
Night, kids, I'm gonna hit the hay.
你需要的所有文件 早上都会给你准备好
All that paperwork you need will be there in the morning, ready for you.
好的
Right.
我想你会发现 这老骨头里还有一丝生机
I think you'll see that there's a bit of life in the old girl yet.
是的 的确有生机 - 回见 孩子们
Yes. Yeah, I'm sure there is. - See you, kids.
晚安 爸爸 - 晚安
Night, Dad. - Goodnight.
好了 伙计们 我要走了 明天跟你俩再见
Okay, peeps. That is me, I'm out. I'll see you both tomorrow.
戴娜 你不能走 因为你得送威尔回住处
Dana, you can't go because you have to walk Will home.
他没事的 - 我就住在沥青路尽头
Oh, I think he's fine. - I'm just on the tarmac.
你在努力表现出坚强独♥立♥ 这点我很欣赏
I appreciate you trying to be a strong independent man,
但外头很危险 好吗 有落熊
but it's dangerous out there, okay? Drop bears.
落熊
Drop bears?
你需要个向导
You need a guide.
好吧 当然了
Well, I mean, sure, I mean…
我估计有个向导会挺好的
It'll be nice to have a guide, I suppose.
住在这种地方是什么样的感受
What's it like living in a place like this?
我的意思是 像这样很漂亮的地方
A lovely place, a lovely place like this?
大家彼此都认识
Well, everybody knows everybody.
大家都非常了解彼此
Everyone knows everyone's business.
若你有他们不了解的事情 他们很快就会猜到
What they don't know about you, they will assume pretty quick.
而且 如果你分手了 你会习惯于每天都见到你的前任
Also, if you have a break up, get used to seeing your ex every day
因为很有可能 你早餐的咖啡就是他们冲的
because they're probably making your morning coffee.
好吧 这一点我会记住的
Right, I will… I will bear that in mind.
不 但是说实话
No. But honestly,
这里没污染 没噪音 不堵车
no pollution, no noise, no traffic,
邻居就像是家人
and your neighbors are like family.
电影精选列表