The fair is approaching.
恭喜伍达德和瑞克团队
So... congratulations Team Woodard and Ric.
你们做得很棒
You have done fantastic work.
试验结果证实 小小乔不会引发
The test results confirm that Little Joe does not trigger
严重过敏或其他不良反应
any serious allergies or other adverse reactions.
因此大家不用再戴口罩了
So, consequently, face masks need no longer be worn,
即刻生效
with immediate effect.
我们会在花博会上大显身手的
We will be ready for the flower fair.
总会有人有轻微的过敏反应的
There'll always be somebody with minor allergic reactions.
我很抱歉 爱丽丝
I'm so sorry, Alice.
小小乔是无害的
Little Joe is harmless.
我为闪电二号♥的失败承担全部责任
Now I take full responsibility for the failure of my Flash 2s.
下次我会做得更好
So I'll just have to do better next time.
好吗 关于你准备的样本
Yeah? Concerning the sample you prepared...
怎么
Yes?
我们用不着了 我是说
We won't need it. I mean...
我们都不希望基科生物公♥司♥发现
Neither of us wants Genex finding out
你使用了不太正规的做法
about your somewhat unorthodox approach.
既然我们马上就要向公众展示小小乔了
Now that we're so close to presenting our Little Joes to the public,
我们可不希望毁了它 对吗
we don't want to spoil it, do we?
但是感染的风险
But the risk of infection...
请别生气
Please, don't be offended,
但你的理论缺乏证据
but your theory lacks any sort of evidence.
根本没出现症状
There are simply no symptoms.
谁又能证明情感的真假呢
And who can prove the genuineness of feelings?
再说了 谁在乎呢
Moreover, who cares?
我担心感染你的是贝拉的想法
I fear Bella's ideas have infected your mind,
而不是什么病毒
rather than any virus.
这一切似乎让你有点招架不住了
It seems that this has all been a bit much for you.
有什么我能做的吗
If there's anything I can do?
没有 我应该没事
No, I'm... I should be fine.
花房♥公♥司♥
温度控制 七号♥培育厅
这么晚还在
Still here so late?
只是检查一下恒温器
Just checking the thermostat.
-如何 -什么如何
- Well? - Well what?
温度正常吗
Is the temperature all right?
是的 一切正常
Yeah, everything's fine.
我只是觉得你可能会冲动行事
It's just I thought that you might do something rash.
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
你最近有点情绪失控
You have been getting a bit carried away recently.
这里有点冷 不是吗
A bit chilly in here, isn't it?
爱丽丝
Alice...
你不想这么做的
you don't really want this.
拜托了 就相信我一次
Please, just trust me for once.
我会说服卡尔批准测序的
I'll convince Karl to authorize the sequencing.
我们毕竟是一个团队
We are a team after all.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
它们是你的孩子
Your own children!
我知道
I know.
但我不能冒险
But I can't take the risk.
如果我犯了错 那就是我的责任
If I made a mistake, then it's my fault.
不 不是 我也有责任
No, it's not. I am a part of this as well.
克里斯 是我做的...
Chris, I am the one who did...
我 我 我 这不仅仅是你的事
Me, me, me! This isn't all about you.
-给我 -不行
- Give me the... - No!
把钥匙给我
Give me the key!
就
Just...
有个消息我不想瞒着你
I have some news that I wouldn't want to keep from you.
小小乔已经获得
Little Joe has been nominated
欧洲草药和健康奖项的提名了
for the European Herb & Health Award.
你也知道 我们已经收到了
As you know already, we've received orders from...
教育委员会和国民医保供应商的订单
the National School Board and NHS providers.
所以小小乔很快就会在全国各地的
So, soon Little Joe will be improving well-being
教室和病房♥里改善人们的身心健康了
in classrooms and hospital wards nationwide.
而且有了这项提名
Plus, with this nomination,
我们会收到全世界各地的订单
we will receive orders from all over the world.
甚至是欧盟
Even the EU.
小小乔是我们目前为止最优秀的研究成果
Little Joe is our finest work by far.
让你加入我们的确是个明智的决定
It was a good decision to bring you in after all.
事实证明 你是我们最顶尖的育种师之一
You've turned out to be one of our top breeders.
恭喜你们二位
So... congratulations to you both.
小小乔会让这个世界多一点小小的快乐
Little Joe will make the world a little happier.
敬我们
To us.
敬伍达德团队
To team Woodard.
-敬你 -敬小小乔
- To you. - To Little Joe.
-敬小小乔 -敬小小乔
- Little Joe. - Little Joe.
爱丽丝
Alice...
之前发生的事
again, about what happened,
我再次道歉
I'm so sorry.
我当时太生气了 因为你
I was so angry because you always...
你从不
and you never really...
总之
Anyway.
可能现在已经太迟了 我搞砸了一切
Maybe it's too late now and I've screwed everything up,
但我想让你知道我很尊重你
but I do want you to know how much I respect you.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
似乎搞砸了一切的人是我
It looks as though it was me who screwed everything up.
我们毕竟是一个团队
We are a team after all.
越南菜
Vietnamese.
算是个改变
That makes a change.
很高兴我还能给你带来惊喜
I'm glad to see I can still surprise you.
乔 我一直在想
Joe, I've been thinking,
如果你还想搬到爸爸那去
if you still want to move in with your father,
我能理解
I would understand.
真的吗
Really?
可能我之前太担心了
Maybe I was just too worried.
你知道我的 总是担心最坏的情况
You know me, always fearing the worst.
是啊 没错
Yeah, true.
我应该试着习惯没有你的生活了
And I suppose it's high time I learn to manage without you.
老天 你在这里面放了什么
Gosh, what did you put in here?
-好重 -石头而已
- It's so heavy. - Just rocks.
拉
Pull.
好好照顾自己
Take good care of yourself.
好
Yeah.
这是正确的决定 相信我
You're doing the right thing, believe me.
你是个好妈妈
You're a good mother,
更是个优秀的植物育种师
but an even better plant-breeder.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
我得走了
Anyway, I have to go now.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
曾经有那么一会儿
For a minute there,
我真的相信过我的植物会改变人类
I really believed that my plant would change people.
认为一种植物能改变母子之间的爱
How absurd to think that a plant would change the love
-是多么荒唐啊 -没错
- between a mother and a child. - Right.
是什么让你改变了想法
And what made you change your mind?
我们没有证据 没有发现任何病毒
There was no proof, no virus could be found.
我明白了
I see.
你确定吗
And can you be sure?
是的
Yes.
我们终于完成了测序
We finally had the sequencing done.
一切正常
And it's all fine.
你明白自己当初为什么会有那样的想法了吗
And do you have any idea why you believed it in the first place?
可能是因为我陪伴乔的时间还没有
I guess I felt guilty about spending more time
陪伴小小乔的多 我感到内疚吧
with Little Joe than with Joe.
但我能怎么办呢
But what can I do,
我也爱工作
I love my work too.
并且儿子需要爸爸
And a boy needs his father.
说不定我的确有这样的愿望
And you know what, maybe I did actually wish for it,
潜意识里
unconsciously.
希望乔会搬去和爸爸住吗
That Joe would move in with his father?
是啊
Yeah.
希望给我自己和工作多一点时间