你得和它们说话
You have to talk to them.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
它们会回应吗
And do they talk back?
注意
Watch out.
好痒
That tickles.
希望我不会得花粉病
I hope I don't get hay fever.
不会的
You won't.
看 看到了吗
There. See that?
倒回去 好吗
Rewind it, will you?
我一开始也没注意到
I didn't notice it at first, either.
抱歉 我真不知道你在说什么
Sorry, I really don't know what you're talking about.
当然是植株了
The plants, of course.
摄像头转回来的时候 其中一株不见了
When the camera comes back, one of them has gone.
那个
Oh, there.
显然是个了解监控系统的人
Someone clearly knew his way around the surveillance system.
但偷一株植物有什么意义
But what would be the point of stealing a plant?
摄像头只是用来监控植物生长的
The cameras are only there to monitor growth.
可能是商业间谍
Industrial espionage, maybe.
先别急着下定论
Let's not get carried away.
毕竟那些植株也没有那么特殊吧
I mean, those plants aren't that special after all.
你也开始注意到了吧
You're starting to notice too, aren't you?
别这样 我和你不一样
Please don't. I'm not like you.
是吗
Oh, no?
那你为什么还站在这里和我说话
Then why are you standing here talking to me?
我...
I...
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
我现在知道是怎么回事了
I think I understand now what's going on.
小小乔感染人类是为了繁殖
Little Joe is infecting people in order to reproduce.
它想生存下去
He's trying to survive.
这是它对不能繁殖的反应
It's his response to being sterile.
是不是难以置信
Isn't that incredible?
完全是胡说八道
It's complete nonsense.
小小乔改变它感染的人类
Little Joe changes the people he infects,
让他们保护并传播它
so they will protect and propagate him.
他们关心小小乔
They care for Little Joe
胜过其他任何人
more than they care for anyone else.
他们会强迫我们吸入花粉
They will force us to inhale the pollen.
我们唯一的机会就是假装
Our only chance might be if we pretend.
-假装什么 -无事发生
- Pretend what? - That nothing is happening.
但确实无事发生
But nothing is happening.
我知道这不是你的本意
I know you didn't want this.
但确实发生了
But it is really happening.
乔
Joe?
能让我说一句吗
If I could just say something.
当然可以
Yes, of course.
最近 她一直...郁郁寡欢...
Well, recently she's been... moody...
好的 这种感觉持续了多久
Okay. And how long did that feeling last?
说不准
I don't know.
-很久了 -不 并不是 亲爱的
- For ages. - No, not really, darling.
开始于她为你们
It started exactly on the day
做花粉试验的那天
she did the pollen test, for you.
-我不知道我们为什么要做 -为了钱
- I don't know why we did it. - For the money.
我们说她可以买♥♥一辆自行车
We said that she could buy a bike.
不是说我们买♥♥不起自行车
It's not really as though we can afford to buy a bicycle.
-我们以为是无害的 -确实是 好吗
- We thought it was harmless. - And it is, okay?
-所以请不要担心 -不要担心
- So please don't worry. - Don't worry?
我去长笛班接我女儿下课
Well, my daughter doesn't respond to her own name,
叫她的名字她都没反应
doesn't recognize me when I collect her from her flute lesson.
妈妈 我和你说了
Mummy, I told you,
我当时没戴眼镜
I wasn't wearing my glasses.
别说话
Be quiet.
我真的不知道
Well, I really don't know
我丈夫想说什么
what my husband is trying to say.
我好得很
I'm absolutely fine.
问题就在于此
That's exactly the problem.
她以前总是对我抱怨个不停
She used to complain about me all the time.
对一切都不满意
Nothing was ever good for her.
可是我知道她爱我
But I knew she loved me.
现在她对我好得不得了 但是
Now, she couldn't be nicer to me, but...
因为你值得爱 哈利
Because you deserve it, Harry.
我已经不认识这个女人了
I don't know this woman anymore.
这不是我老婆
This isn't my wife.
天啊 我老公的话别当真
My God! Please, don't take my husband seriously.
我们再说说过敏反应
If we just could get back to the allergic reactions?
-父母 -但是他们什么时候结束
- Parents. - But when do they finish?
午夜 但是我十一点就得睡了
Midnight, but I have to sleep by 11:00.
-真不爽 -是啊
- That sucks. - Yep.
至少你去看了
Yeah, at least you got to go.
是的吧
Yeah, I guess.
-你错过了 -什么
- You missed it. - What?
特牛逼
It was sick.
跟你说 真的特别精彩
Like, oh, my God, it was actually really good.
谁在外面
Who's there?
妈妈
Mum?
我不知道
I didn't know...
晚上好 伍达德夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Woodard.
妈妈 这是塞尔玛 我们在一起做作业
Mum, this is Selma. We're doing a project together.
真好
Lovely.
你好 塞尔玛 你们是同学
Hello, Selma. So, you're classmates?
是的
That's right.
好的
Right.
你要留下来吃晚饭吗
Would you like to stay for dinner?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
那么
Well, then I...
要不要告诉你父母一声
Shouldn't you tell your parents?
好啊
Sure.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
乔的妈妈想让我告诉你我在这吃完饭
Joe's mum wants me to tell you I'm staying here for dinner.
很好吃 伍达德夫人
This is delicious, Mrs. Woodard.
叫我爱丽丝就行
Please call me Alice.
这就是外卖♥♥而已
It's just the takeaway.
我不太会做饭
I'm not much of a cook.
不过 还是谢谢你
But thanks anyway.
你请同学来家里我很高兴
I'm glad that you invited somebody over.
我几乎不认识乔的朋友
I hardly know any of Joe's friends.
那真不好意思
I am sorry.
当然了
Well, of course,
男孩子也不是事事都要跟妈妈说
a boy doesn't have to discuss everything with his mum.
那乔应该是和爸爸待的时间多一些吧
I suppose Joe spends more time with his father?
不 他基本都是跟我过
No, he's mostly here with me.
乔的爸爸住在荒野
Joe's father lives out in the wilds.
我知道 我去过
I know, I've been there.
什么
What?
是的 塞尔玛跟我去过一次
Yes, Selma came with me once.
是的 那里特别好 我很喜欢郊外
Yes, it was really wonderful. I love the countryside.
青少年这样的不多
That's unusual for a teenager.
为什么
Why?
乔 我有些事情
Joe, there's something that I wanted
想跟你谈谈
to discuss with you.
-我的暖房♥钥匙卡呢 -说来有趣
- My plant house keycard? - That's funny.
我也有事想跟你谈
I also wanted to discuss something with you too.
说吧
Yes?
是这样
Well, see...
你工作一直都很忙
you're always so busy with work
我估计还要照顾我对你来说
and I guess it must be really tiring for you
也挺辛苦的
taking care of me as well.
什么 谁说的
What? Who says so?
伊凡吗
Ivan?
不是
No.
你没注意到
You don't notice,