Yes. But he's only trying to protect the plant.
这对他很重要
It's very important to him.
所以他是你这边的
So, he's an ally...
是吧
Yeah.
只是...
It's just...
我不确定他对这种植物的关心
I'm not sure if he cares more for the plant
是否多过对我的关心
than he cares for me.
那你呢
And what about you?
你关心他吗
You care for him?
我 才不呢
Me? No.
我已经有乔了
I mean, after all, I have Joe.
你在耍什么鬼把戏
What do you think you're playing at?
抱歉 我真不知道...
Sorry, I really don't know what...
过敏试验还没通过评估
How could you set out more of those plants
你怎么就准备了更多植物
before the allergy tests have been evaluated?
我不知情
I didn't know.
我亲爱的同事
My dear colleague,
或许你还没搞清楚我们的规矩
perhaps you haven't yet grasped how we do things here.
对我们来说
But for us,
安全远比成功重要
safety is more important than success.
我确定小小乔的花粉无害
I'm certain that Little Joe's pollen is harmless.
你怎么如此确定
What makes you so certain?
我儿子在家也养了一株小小乔
My son has a Little Joe at home,
他和我都没有表现出任何过敏反应
and neither he nor I have shown any allergic reactions at all.
这...
That's...
违反规定
Against the rules.
我强烈建议马上
I'm strongly tempted to halt
停止一切对小小乔的进一步培育
any further planting of Little Joe immediately.
但我们要为花博会做好准备
But we need to be ready for the flower fair.
如果我们错过了今年
If we miss it this year,
可能会有其他实验室做出相似的东西
another lab might come up with a similar idea.
我已经听到了流言
I've already heard rumors.
我真觉得我们不能冒险推迟
I really don't think we can risk any delay.
好吧
Very well.
但我要告诉你 试验没通过完全评估前
But I assure you, I will not let those plants
我是不会允许那些植物面世的
out to public until the tests have been fully evaluated.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你又种了更多植物
that you were putting in new plants?
别给我添乱 卡尔已经在针对我了
I don't need this right now. Karl is already against me.
相信我这一次
Just trust me for once.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
是的 香味很好闻
Oh yes, this scent is lovely.
简直能上瘾
Could get addicted.
有什么特别的反应吗
Any specific reaction?
都正常
All fine.
鼻子不痒 没起疹子 没流眼泪
No itchy nose, skin rashes, runny eyes,
黏膜没有肿胀吗
swelling of the mucous membranes?
什么都没有
Nothing.
那好
Very well then...
能让我说一句吗
If I could just say something.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
最近 她一直...郁郁寡欢
Well, recently, she's been... moody I suppose.
我和她说话时
Yeah. When I'm talking to her,
她在想完全不相关的事情
she's thinking about something completely different.
告诉他你和我说的事 艾拉
Tell him what you told me, Ella.
我就像是
It's like I was a person
戏剧或电影里的人
in a play or a film.
-什么人 -说不准
- What person? - I don't know.
当然是我了 我在扮演我自己
Me, of course. I'm playing myself.
就是这种奇怪的感觉
That's the strange feeling.
好的 这种感觉持续了多久
Okay. And how long did that feeling last?
说不准
I don't know...
-很久了 -不 并不是 亲爱的
- for ages. - No, not really darling.
开始于...
Started...
培育计划RX5 A·伍达德
编号♥ 00540
女性 68岁
香味好闻极了
The scent was fantastic.
让我感觉很快乐
It made me feel sort of, uh, happy.
受访者都没问题吧
Everything okay with the interviews?
我仿佛走在云朵间...
I walked with my head in the clouds...
是的 没问题
Yes. Fine.
反应似乎都挺平常
The reactions seem pretty average.
你在找什么特别的反应吗
Are you looking for anything in particular?
没有 卡尔紧盯着我 我只是想确认没问题
No. I just wanted to be sure, what with Karl being after me.
我明白
I get it.
瑞克 这是全部的资料吗
Ric, is this all the material?
这是完整的视频吗
I mean, are these the full interviews?
不是 当然不是
No. Of course not.
他们的废话很多 我只好剪辑了一下
They just babbled on and on so I had to edit.
我明白了
I see.
好 很棒
Yeah. Well done.
很好
Great.
学校里最近如何
So, how are things at school?
还好
Yeah. Fine.
其他孩子怎么样 都好相处吗
What about the other kids? I mean, are they cool?
-是的 -那就好
- Yeah. - Good.
非常好
That's very good.
女孩呢 有特别的吗
And girls? Anyone special?
我们很少有机会见面
Listen, we hardly ever see each other.
告诉我吧
So, come on. Hmm?
有喜欢的女孩吗
Is there a girl?
没有 算不上
No. Not really.
算有吧
Sort of.
很棒啊
Great.
谢谢 要进来吗
Thanks. Want to come in?
-不了 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
看
Look.
-行了 -我自己钓的
- Please. - I caught it myself.
我们可以用烤箱烤鱼 爸爸教我了
I can cook it in the oven. Dad taught me how.
好 就这么办
Sure. Yeah, let's do that.
终于用烤箱烤东西了 真好
Cook something in the oven for once. Great.
周末过得如何
So, how was the weekend?
乔...
Joe is...
他变了
He's changing.
我不知道该怎么描述
I don't know how to put it.
他不再是原来的那个孩子了
He's not the boy he used to be anymore.
-什么意思 -你没注意到吗
- What do you mean? - You haven't noticed anything?
乔
Joe?
你知道你♥爸♥爸想让你和他一起生活
You know that your dad wants you to go and live with him.
所以呢
So?
所以
Well, so...
你想去吗
is that what you want?
那你呢
What about you?
我
Me?
我当然想让你留在我身边
Of course I want you to stay here with me.
真好吃 乔
Really good, Joe.
这周末还能一起去看电影吗
So, are you still up for a movie this weekend?
对不起 我得工作
I'm sorry. I have to work.
随便吧
Whatever.
花博会过后行吗
After the fair?
我保证
I promise.
自然摘要
大脑映射复兴
大脑通路
走吧
Come on.
酷
Cool.
输入
小小乔
允许进入
等等
Wait.
这里好热啊
It's really hot in here.
小小乔需要温暖
The Little Joes need it.
它们非常敏感
They're very sensitive.
闻起来好性感
Smells sexy.