你能帮我上一下营养液吗
Could you do the nutrient feed for me?
拜托了
Please?
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
门禁密♥码♥是"奶酪"[法语]The access code is "fromage".
女 乃 西 各
F- r-o-m-a-g-e.
谢谢 贝拉
Thanks, Bella.
有人吗
Hello?
花房♥公♥司♥
生物科技
贝拉
Bella?
你没事吧
How are you?
怎么了
Why?
你最近有点 怎么说呢
Well, you seemed, how should I say,
-忧心忡忡的 -你说这个啊
- quite concerned lately. - Oh, that?
我现在已经没事了
That's all over, I'm fine.
不好意思吓到你了
I'm sorry I frightened you.
我现在明白了只是我自己瞎想罢了
I realize now that it was all in my mind.
你可能不知道我以前得过病
I'm not sure if you know but I used to be ill.
精神疾病
Mentally ill.
有时候病症会复发
Sometimes, my illness comes back
我就会变得神经兮兮
and I'm not myself anymore.
我吃了药以后就没事了
Anyway, if I take my medication, everything's fine.
就是这样
That's how it is.
但贝洛...
But, Bello...
真的 没什么好担心的
Really. You don't have to worry.
小小乔是完全无害的
Little Joe is completely harmless.
我自己也吸入了花粉
I inhaled some of the pollen myself.
什么事也没有
and I'm just fine.
小小乔不会伤害任何人的
Little Joe couldn't harm anybody.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be sure?
它只是一种努力求生的植物
It's just a plant trying to survive.
抱歉 这上面没有你的预约
Sorry, I don't see an appointment for you today.
我知道 但我有要事
I know. But it's important.
这不符合常规
This is most irregular.
我不是植物学家
Well, I'm no biologist.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
会有怎样的后果
What would the consequences be?
我们不清楚
We don't know.
我们真的不清楚这种病毒的威力
We really don't know what a virus like that could do.
我就更不知道了
Well, neither do I.
你的这位同事 贝拉
So, your colleague, Bella?
或许一直以来都是对的
Might be right after all?
没错
Yeah.
不 她最近改变想法了
No. She's changed her mind recently,
但我觉得是因为她也被感染了
but I think that's because she's been infected too.
就像乔一样
Just like Joe.
乔
Joe?
听起来很荒谬
It sounds so crazy.
但就好像
But it's as if...
乔再也不是以前的那个乔了
Joe weren't Joe anymore.
他吓到我了
He frightens me.
让我们回忆一下贝拉的狗
Let's remember Bella's dog.
在我们上次谈话时
In our last session,
你说过贝拉不再喜爱她的狗了
you spoke about how Bella stopped loving her dog
因为她认为它变了
because she thought it had changed.
她把狗安乐死了 对吧
She had it put down, right?
有没有可能
Is it possible,
贝拉的行为引发了你心中的恐惧
Bella prompted certain fears in you?
恐惧自己可能会失去儿子
Fears connected with the loss of your son.
恐惧会扭曲我们对现实的认知
Fear can distort our perception of reality
除非你能真正认清自己到底在害怕什么
until we actually see what we are afraid of...
或者说真正的愿望是什么
or what we secretly wish for.
愿望
Wish for?
什么愿望
What wish would that be?
患者 爱丽丝·伍达德
Patient Woodard, Alice:
工作狂 有内疚感
workaholic, feelings of guilt
内疚源于意识到自己对青春期儿子乔的忽视
centered on perceived neglect of pubescent son, Joe.
也许患者在压抑自己潜意识里
Possibly patient is suppressing her subconscious wish
希望摆脱孩子的愿望
to free herself from the bond with her child.
我搞不懂问题究竟出在哪里
I don't even see what the problem should be.
试着让她感受到被需要吧
Try to make her feel more needed.
-当母亲的都是这样 -是的
- That's just how mothers are. - Yeah.
我还觉得
Yeah, I also think that...
爱丽丝 你总算回来了
Oh, Alice, there you are.
我们还以为你出事了
We were just wondering what happened to you.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们只是聊聊天
We're just having a chat.
我和乔还有他女友塞尔玛
Me and Joe and his girlfriend Selma.
克里斯能留下来吃晚饭吗
Is it all right if Chris stays for dinner?
不能
No!
可惜
Pity.
你们究竟在干什么
What's going on here?
没什么
Nothing.
不是你想让我跟乔谈一谈吗
Didn't you want me to speak to Joe?
爱丽丝 你怎么能误解了这一切
Alice, how can you possibly misunderstand everything?
克里斯 你该回去了
Chris, please, you should leave now.
爱丽丝
Alice...
你根本不知道我有
I don't think you know how much...
多
I...
多爱你
I think I love you.
克里斯
Chris...
你知道吗 乔根本就没问题
You know what? There's nothing wrong with Joe.
你不能一直管着他
You just have to let him go.
不关你的事 乔是我儿子
It's really none of your business, Joe is my boy.
我只是想帮忙罢了
Well, I'm just trying to help.
如果真的有谁改变了的话 那也是你
If there's anyone that's changed around here, it's you.
一派胡言
That's not true.
拜托 乔 我得跟你谈谈
Joe, please, I have to talk to you.
最近发生了许多事情
Several things have happened recently
让我感到十分困扰
that have disturbed me quite a lot.
例如 你跟塞尔玛
For instance, what you and Selma
去培育厅干什么
were doing in the growing hall.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我听不懂你说的
I've no idea what you mean.
别撒谎了
Don't bother lying.
乔 我知道你去过
Joe, I know you were in there.
你竟然跟踪我们
You followed us!
妈妈
Mum...
太过分了
that's really...
-你怎么能这么做 -不是的
- How could you do that? - No! What...
你怎么会这么想 当然不是
Why do you think... of course not.
我们想送给伊凡一株植物
We wanted to give Ivan a plant,
作为生日礼物
for his birthday.
他对花粉过敏
He's allergic.
我知道
I know.
我们想让他也吸入花粉
We wanted him to inhale the pollen, too.
这样一来他就会像我们一样
So, he'd become like us.
什么
What?
是真的
It's true.
塞尔玛和我都被小小乔的花粉感染了
Selma and I have been infected by Little Joe's pollen.
什么
What?
没错
Yes.
说来有趣 但是
It's funny, but...
从那以后 我一直很快乐
ever since, I've felt quite happy.
我们所有吸入了花粉的人
All of us who have inhaled the pollen,
我们现在是一体的了
we belong together now.
我们愿意奉献一切去帮助小小乔
And we'll do anything to help Little Joe.
这是我们的使命 对吧
That's our job, isn't it?
当然
Of course,
很遗憾你现在觉得难过
it's a pity you feel bad now, but...
但那是因为你没有加入我们