She loved to paint.
她长大之后想当个艺术家
She wanted to be an artist when she grew up.
看起来她已经是了
Looks like she already was.
这些符号♥代表什么意思
What do these symbols mean?
那是家庭
They're family.
姐妹
Sister...
兄弟
brother...
母亲
mother.
没有父亲
No father?
没有
No.
我们把父亲的画单独出来 不包括在家庭里
We paint the fathers separate from the family.
感觉有点醉了
Feel a bit drunk.
我得喝点水
I need some water.
没事 我来帮你拿
It's okay, I'll get it.
你的水
Your water.
我最好先走了
Think I better go.
怎么了
Yeah.
你在哪
Where are you?
行 我在路上了
Yeah, alright. I'm on my way.
他在路上到处乱蹿
He was weaving all over the fucking road.
喝醉了 拿了把步♥枪♥
He's drunk, got a rifle in there.
给我你的名牌 叫我打给你
Gave me this. Told me to call you.
没事了伙计 我来接手 我带他回家
Okay mate, I'll take care of it. I'll get him home.
听着 我得带他回警局
Look, I'm going to have to take him in.
我说了我来处理
I said, I'll take care of it.
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What are you fucking doing?
你拿着枪到处乱晃啥
Where you going with that fucking gun?
我想夏洛特了
I miss Charlotte.
我想夏洛特了
I miss Charlotte.
我想我的孩子了
I miss my fucking kids.
我没在他们身边
I wasn't there.
我没在他们身边
I wasn't there.
我没在他们身边
I wasn't there.
你有没有听说过关于夏洛特的任何消息
You ever here anything around town about Charlotte?
比如
Like what?
是谁带走她之类的
Like who might have taken her?
受够了人们老是讨论这件事
Sick of people fuckin talking about it.
有道理
Fair enough.
我懂
I get it.
艾玛说你是个警♥察♥
Emma said you're a cop?
对
Yeah.
你杀过人
You killed people?
杀过
Yeah.
杀过一个
I killed someone once.
你为什么杀他
Why'd you do it?
当时我在缉毒组 事情有些
I was in the drug squad at the time, things just...
失控了
got out of hand.
当你和一帮疯子混在一起
When you hang out with crazy people,
迟早
sooner or later,
疯狂的事情就会发生
crazy things willl happen.
你也吸毒吗
Did you take drugs too?
对 我吸毒
Yeah I took drugs.
还在吸
Still am.
骗人
Bullshit.
没有骗你
No, it's not bullshit.
你是唯一一个知道这件事的
And you're the only one I've ever told.
所以 如果你以后不想变成像我一样
So if you don't want to turn out like me...
最好还是听你妈妈的话
the best thing you can do is listen to your mother.
她不是我妈
She's not my mother.
但对你来说 她就是母亲 不是吗
But she's a mother to you, yeah?
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
真希望我也能走
Wish I could go.
离开这个鬼地方
Get the fuck out of here.
不管我去哪里 无论我曾经身处何地
No matter where I go or where I've been...
我一辈子都在说跟你同样的话 老兄
I've been saying that same thing my whole life, mate.
你上次见到你♥爸♥爸是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your dad?
很久以前
Long time.
你想见他吗
You want to see him?
为什么我会想见他
Why would I want to see him?
因为他想见你
Because he wants to see you...
而且我想你也想见他
and I think you want to see him too.
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
这里发生什么事了
What's going on here?
他们在找一些男孩去丛林里
They're looking for some boys to take out bush.
为什么
For what?
男人的事情
Men's business.
好了 你走吧
Alright off you go.
走吧
Go on.
特拉维斯
Travis.
是我
It's me.
一直在给你打电♥话♥
Been trying to call you.
你的案件审查被取消了
Your case review's been cancelled.
我们需要你明天就回来
We need you back tomorrow.
有两桩谋杀案等着你
I've got two new homicides waiting for you.
回城之后跟我说一声
Let me know as soon as you hit town.
回聊
Talk soon.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
怎么了
What is it?
就在右边
Just down here on the right.
你带枪了
You carry a piece?
带了
Yeah.
真酷
Cool.
她说一直开
She said keep going straight.
往路口拐
Turn down there.
从这开始
Got to walk from here...
得你自己走
by yourself.
你是怎么知道这些的
How'd you know about this?
城里听到的传闻
Just heard stories around town.
你还听说过什么
What else did you hear?
没了
Nothing else...
就只有这个
just this.
我的狗不见了
I haven't seen my dog.
你开进来的时候看见他了吗
Did you see him driving in?
没有 我没看到狗
Nar, I didn't see the dog.
他从来没走开过
He's never gone away.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
也许他快死了 就离开了
Maybe he's gone away to die.
动物有时候是会这样做
Animals will do that sometimes.
找到了里昂的车
Found Leon's car.
他没去城里卖♥♥♥车♥ 对吧
He didn't sell it in the city, did he?
那不是他的车
It's not his.
不可能是他的
Can't be his.
我查了一下
I ran a check.
底盘号♥码匹配
Chassis numbers match up.
它只是一辆烧毁的车
It's just a burnt out car...
什么都证明不了
doesn't mean anything.
没说是烧毁的
Didn't say it was burnt out.
我没说是烧毁的
I didn't say it was burnt out.
如果你说这不是那辆车
If you say it wasn't the car then...
也行
fair enough.
他看见她了
He saw her.
你说什么
What'd you say?
他看见她了
He saw her...
在街上
on the street...
她失踪的那天
that day she went missing.
里昂在她失踪的那天看到她了
Leon saw her on the day she went missing.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我也看见她了