I saw her too.
我和他一起
I was with him.
那你们两个看到她之后发生了什么
Then what happened after you both saw her?
我们继续往前开
We just drove on.
只是
Just...
继续往前开
kept on going.
你们调头了吗
Did you turn around?
没有
No.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你调头回去了吗
Did you turn around?
没有
No.
为什么你们俩不告诉警♥察♥
Why didn't you tell the police you both
你们都看到夏洛特在路边
saw Charlotte on the side of the road?
他们会一直纠缠我们
They would have kept on hounding us...
没有任何理由就馋我们
for no reason.
我们永远也摆脱不了
We'd never heard the end of it.
你把他带走了 对吗
You took him, didn't you?
你把他的狗带走了吗
You took his dog.
我没见到狗
I haven't seen the dog.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
你要走了吗
You leaving?
早上就走
The morning.
这么快
So soon.
对
Yeah.
听着 昨晚我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about last night.
- 我喝太多了 - 不 应该是我很抱歉
- I drank too much. - No I'm sorry.
他们不准备重开夏洛特的案子了
They're not going to reopen Charlotte's case.
为什么
Why?
审查被取消了
The review's been cancelled.
至少现在是没办法继续调查了
For now, anyway.
但是为什么
But why?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我很抱歉 我真希望能帮到你 但是
I'm sorry, I wish I could help you but...
我得回去了
I have to go.
那时你问我 我有没有去过那些派对
When you asked me if I'd gone to one of those parties...
我去过
I did.
那是夏洛特失踪前的一年
It was about a year before Charlotte went missing...
我和一些朋友去了里昂的派对
I went to Leon's place with some of my friends.
我第一次去派对
It was my first time out there.
然后第二天醒来
And I woke up the next day.
如果当时我说了这些 事情可能会不同
Maybe if I said something, things would be different.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
怎么样 扎克
What's going on Zac?
嗯哼
Yep.
上车
Get in.
你还好吗
You right?
我们要去哪
Where we going?
下车吧
Out you get.
下车 赶紧的
Get out. Come on.
你长大了
You growing big.
自己剪的头发
Cut your own hair?
对
Yeah.
你妹妹怎么样
How's your sister?
不错
Good.
是吗 她在哪
Yeah, where is she?
-在学校 -在学校
- School. - School.
你还去学校吗
You going to school?
有时吧
Little bit.
什么有时
What's a little bit?
-每隔一段时间去一次吧 -每隔一段时间去一次
- Every now and then. - Every now and then.
你和我一样
You're like me.
谢了 伙计
Thanks mate.
干杯
Cheers.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫
Joseph.