Dragged us real rough across the stones too.
当时我只是个瘦弱的小伙子
I was only a skinny fulla back then.
任人推搡
Easy to push around.
就算我们什么也不承认
They said we'd go to hell too
他们说我们也会下地狱
if we don't admit to anything.
他们碰你了吗
They touch you?
看见这的疤了
See that there?
轻抚罢了
They touched us alright.
你跟别人说过这件事吗
You ever tell anyone about this?
只有家里人
Just family.
你最后对警♥察♥说了什么
What'd you end up telling the cops?
我们编造了一个故事
We ended up making up a story
说查理承认他杀人了
saying that Charlie admitted to it.
他们是不会放过我们的
They wouldn't leave us alone
除非得到了他们想要的东西
unless they got something from us man.
你的表兄肯尼
And your cousin Kenny...
他后来怎么了
what happened to him?
他们对肯尼更严厉
They was a lot harder on Kenny.
这事之后发生了很多糟糕的事情
A lot of bad stuff happened from this business.
年轻人自杀
Young fullas killing themselves...
孩子们越陷越深
kids getting more and more in trouble.
肯尼最后因为其他事情进了监狱
Kenny ended up in jail for other stuff...
几年前死在狱里了
ended up dying in there couple of years ago.
你觉得里昂·卡特摩尔杀了夏洛特吗
You reckon Leon Cutmore killed Charlotte?
每个人都知道他喜欢年轻的黑人女孩
Everyone knew he liked young black girls hey.
派对后的一个早上 我和女朋友在他的房♥车里醒来
There was one morning me and my girlfriend woke up in his caravan after a party.
很难醒来
Was hard to wake up.
我们认为他在我们酒里下药了
We reckon he spiked our drinks.
如果不是他干的 那我不知道还有谁能干出这种事了
If it wasn't him, we don't know who else could have done it.
你会查明夏洛特发生了什么事吗
You going to find out what happened to Charlotte?
那不是我的工作 伙计
That's not my job mate.
艾玛
Emma?
是我
Yeah?
你是谁
Who are you?
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry...
对于你家人的遭遇
for what happened to your family.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你是谁
Who are you?
姑娘们 赶紧上车
Girls, get in the car now.
那是谁
Who was that?
谁也不是 赶紧上车
Nobody, get in the car.
你赶来了
You made it.
对 我来了
Yeah, I made it.
那快进来吧
Better come in then.
饭怎么样
So how is it?
嗯
Yeah...
比酒店吃的好
better than the hotel.
你是妈妈的新男友吗
Are you Mummy's new boyfriend?
杰西
Jessie.
这样说话很无礼
That's a very rude thing to say.
不 不 没事的
No, it's okay.
不 有事
No it's not.
吃你的晚饭
Eat your dinner.
只是
It's just that...
妈妈有过很多男朋友
Mum's had lots of boyfriends.
杰西 够了
Jessie, that's enough.
艾玛说你是个警♥察♥
Emma said you're a cop.
你真的是个警♥察♥吗
Are you really a cop?
我是
Yeah.
好吧 你看起来不像个警♥察♥
Well you don't look like a cop.
我看起来像什么
What do I look like?
像个毒贩
A drug dealer.
伊娃
Ava.
吃你的晚饭
Eat your tea.
嗯 我绝不想成为一名警♥察♥
Well I would never want to be a cop.
为什么
Why's that?
因为他们让别人带走了夏洛特姑姑
Because they let someone take my aunt Charlotte away.
而且他们把我叔叔
And they locked up my uncle...
她的父亲关起来了
her father.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
是的 很大的遗憾
Yeah, a big shame.
你为什么想当警♥察♥
Why'd you become a cop?
我想是因为我喜欢抓坏人吧
I guess I like catching bad guys.
外边有很多坏人
Well there's plenty of bad guys around here.
真的吗
Really?
真的 他们到处都是
Yeah, they're everywhere.
至少艾玛是这样说的
That's what aunt Emma says.
好了
Alright.
够了
That's enough.
来吧 刷牙去
Come on lets go brush your teeth.
不要
No.
杰西 快点
Jessie, move.
但我们还在吃晚饭
But we're still eating.
你已经吃饱了 来吧 我们走
You've had enough to eat. Come on let's go.
好吧
Okay...
该睡觉了
time for bed you two.
我要跟特拉维斯叔叔说晚安
I want to say goodnight to uncle Travis.
我也要
Me too.
特拉维斯叔叔
Uncle Travis.
这里需要你
You're wanted.
伊娃想跟你说话
Ava wants to say something to you.
- 晚安 特拉维斯叔叔 - 晚安 特拉维斯叔叔
- Goodnight Uncle Travis. - Goodnight Uncle Travis.
晚安
Goodnight.
- 特拉维斯叔叔 - 怎么了
- Uncle Travis. - Yeah.
妈妈说你会帮忙
Mum said you're going to help,
帮忙找夏洛特姑姑 这是真的吗
find Aunt Charlotte, is that true?
睡觉时间到了
Sleep time now.
特拉维斯叔叔
Uncle Travis.
怎么了
Yeah.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
够了 你们两
Okay that's enough you two.
晚安 孩子们
Goodnight kids.
晚安
Goodnight.
好梦
Sleep tight.
扎克今晚在哪
Where's Zac tonight?
他昨晚就没回家
He didn't come home last night.
我准备要放弃他了
Just about given up on him.
也许你能帮我劝劝他
Maybe you could have a talk to him for me.
我不知道跟他聊些什么
I wouldn't know what to say.
就劝劝他 让他听听理
Just talk some sense into him.
他需要从一个男人那听些建议
He needs to hear it from a man.
我真的没什么资格做这件事
I'm not real qualified for that kind of thing.
我自己的儿子都很多年没见了
I haven't seen my own son in a few years.
为什么不
Why not?
主要是因为他妈妈
Mainly because of his mother.
她复婚了 开始了新生活
She re-married and started a new life.
简而言之 我们不太合适
The gist was that we just weren't very well matched.
我猜她最后找到了个更好的人
Eventually she found something better, I guess.
你的儿子呢
And your son?
我儿子很喜欢他 所以
My son loves him so...
我很快就从他们的生活圈里消失了
I was out of the picture pretty quickly...
也许这样最好 互不干涉
and I guess I just stayed out.
对大家都容易
That was just the easiest way for everyone.
我经常梦到他
I dream about him a lot.
经常
All the time.
可能这就是支撑我活下去的原因
Probably what gets me by.
你要接吗
You going to take that?
不接 我上司 一会给他打回去
No, it's the boss. I can call him back.
那是夏洛特画的
That's Charlotte's.
她很喜欢画画