Didn't think it would work after getting in the river.
可以 凯文说过 水里也可以用的
Did though. Work underwater, Kev says.
-不可能的事 -说过的
- Never. Yeah!
好孩子
Good boy.
如果你愿意的话你可以留下他
You can keep him if you like.
替我们照顾他
Look after him for us.
走吧
Come on, mun.
我们得赶在凯文之前到戴家里
We need to get to Dai's before Kev does.
你走吧
You go.
我有点喘不过气来
I'm puffed, see.
没事的 这里很好
It was good.
永远呆在这里我都愿意
Stay down here forever, I would have.
罗比
Robbie, mun.
我会没事的
I'll be alright.
凯文肯定会回来找你的
Kev will come back for you.
他肯定会的
He will.
再见 好吗
See you, yeah?
是啊 再见
Yeah. See you.
兄弟们 快点 快跑
Boys, quick. Come on.
快跑
Come on!
好了
Alright.
不要跑 罗比 别跑
Don't run now, Robbie. Don't run.
里斯
Rhys!
兄弟们
Boys!
看在上帝的份上 兄弟们
For Christ's sake, boys!
你收养它了吗
Kept him then?
它弄死了那只羊
He took that sheep. Killed it.
其他孩子们说你得开枪打死他
Boys say you got to shoot him.
说那是法律规定的 是吗
That's the law, isn't it?
它总是犯错 那条狗
Never been right, that dog.
总是去不该去的地方追逐
Always chasing around where he shouldn't.
把枪放下来 戴维
Put the gun down, Davy.
那是我的错
It's my fault.
是我看着它的 没看好让它跑了
I was looking after him and he got away.
所以导致我们现在要杀死他
So now we've got to shoot him.
我认真的
I mean it.
好吧 孩子
Alright, boy.
走 我知道你会在牛棚里杀了它的
Go on, you'll kill him in the cow shed.
好吧 把枪给我
Aright, give me the gun.
以为你可以放它走 因为它不是故意的
Thought you could let him off 'cause he didn't mean it, like.
够了 戴维 把枪给我
That's enough, Davy. Give me the gun.
我需要枪 凯文马上要来了
I need it. Kev was going to come.
那是他和我之间的事
That's between him and me.
才不是 如果他伤害了你他会有麻烦的
No, it's not! Because he'll get in trouble if he hurts you.
所以的事情都是因你而起
And it's all 'cause of you in the first place.
所以我才必须这么做的
So I've got to do it.
听好 听好 现在听我说
Listen, listen, listen to me now.
他们会把你送走的
They'll send you away.
而且是不会让你回来的
And that's it forever.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
因为我不知道自己做了什么 不是吗
'Cause I don't know what I'm doing, do I?
因为我只是个不懂事的孩子
'Cause I'm just a kid.
你走了孩子们就会好起来的
And with you gone the boys will be alright
因为凯文就不用再来找你了
'cause Kev will stop.
然后一切都会回到原来的样子
And then everything will go back to how it was.
你就不应该那么做的
You shouldn't have done it.
当她来到这里的时候 我就想…
When she arrived, I thought...
就是这个 机会来了 不是吗
this is it. A chance, isn't it?
戴维
Davy,
我爱过她
I loved her, mun.
你根本就不应该爱她
Well, you shouldn't have.
总需要有个人来照顾他
He's going to need someone to look after him, he is.
让我走 戴维
Let me go, Davy.
她在上面正在找你
She's up there looking for you.
它们怎么那么吵
Why are they making such a din?
它们需要挤奶了
They need milking.
戴维
Davy.
你应该和他们呆在一起的 凯文
You should have stayed with them, Kev.
你得证明给他们看
You got to show them.
让所有人知道你能渡过难关
All of them. That you can do it.
你身上脏死了
You're filthy, mun.
过来 伙计 快点
Come on, mun. Come on!
过来
Come here!
该死的牛群
Bloody cows!
孩子们
Boys!
我就知道你会回来接我们的
I knew you'd come back for us.
你准备好回家了吗 亲爱的
Are you coming home, love?
我只是想看看
I just want to look.
多看几眼
For a bit.