You coming?
今天不行 小伙子们
Nah, not today, boys.
有事 要去修剪草坪
Busy. Got to mow the lawn.
那我们走吧
Come on then.
小混♥蛋♥
Little bugger!
看啊 他还在那儿
Look, he's still there!
你打的也太偏了 小子
Nowhere near, mun!
我觉得他在嘲笑你
Look, I think he's laughing at you.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
真的 你看
No! Look, he is!
你自找的
Right, that's it!
妈妈
Mom.
你这是在干吗
What are you doing?
打包行李
Packing.
为什么啊
What for?
听我说 你现在
Look, you're going to have to learn
得学着自力更生了
to stand on your own two feet now.
去给自己做点午饭吧
Go make yourself a bit of lunch.
冰箱里有火腿
There's a ham in the fridge.
小心别切到自己
Mind, don't cut yourself carving it.
我等爸爸一起
I'll wait for Dad.
答应他了我要修剪草坪的
Said I'd mow the lawn.
爸
Da!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不能走
You're not leaving.
我不爱你了
Don't love you anymore.
-这声音很近 -就在我们家附近
- It's close. - It's by our house.
走
Come on.
爸爸 不要
Dad, no!
可能是戴在猎兔子的声音
Probably Dai shooting rabbits.
看不见啊 小子们
Can't see it, mun.
走吧 我渴了
Let's go, I'm thirsty.
谁想要喝水的
Boys, who wants a drink?
-妈的 臭小子 -打水仗了
- Bloody hell, mun! - Water fight!
抓住他
Get him!
走开
Get off!
-天哪 -别这样
- Christ. - Calm down!
-我要进去吃企鹅饼干 -走开
- I'm going in for a Penguin. - Get away!
不要啊 不要
No, no!
妈 我能吃一块企鹅饼干吗
Mom, can I have a Penguin?
太凉了 太凉了
It's cold. It's cold. It's cold.
罗比
Robbie...
爸
Da?
不要
No! No!
爸
Da!
停下 好狗狗
Come on. Oh, boy.
好了 好了
Alright, boy.
好了 乖狗狗
Alright, boy.
坐下 瑞克斯
Settle, Rex.
好了 好了 乖狗狗
OK. OK, boy.
好了 坐下 乖狗狗
OK. Settle, boy.
好的 好的 干得不错
OK. OK. That's it.
干得不错 你是个乖狗狗 瑞克斯
That's it. You're a good boy, Rex.
真乖
There's a good boy.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
别过去 瑞克斯
No, Rex.
罗比
Robbie...
孩子们
Boys!
快跑 孩子们 快离开这里
Get away, boys! Get out of there!
他在哪
Where is he?!
我去叫我爸
I'll get my Da...
快
Come on.
快跑
Run!
孩子们 快停下
Boys! Stop!Wedi
发生了什么 孩子们
What's happened? Boys!
晚饭准备好了 快来
Dinner's ready! Come on!
-爸 -快点
- Da! - Now!
快去洗个手
Go and wash your hands!
快点 孩子们 动起来
Come on, boys! Move!
-爸 -干什么
- Da! - What?!
这里是6545 有什么事吗
6, 5, 4, 5. Yes?
好了 别盯着看了 到后面去
Alright. Don't stare. Go around the back,
看看你能找到点什么
see what you can find.
快去吧
On you go.
凯文
Kev.
没关系 快坐下吧
It's alright, sit. Sit down.
孩子们
Boys...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
能占用你几分钟吗
You okay for a minute?
我去告诉他们你们在这里
I'll just go tell them you're here.
看起来很安全
Safe, like.
暂时回家吧 不能让你在这里闲逛
Go home, for now. Can't have you hanging around here.
-好吧 -去吧 快走吧
Yeah. Go on. Off you go.
好的
Yeah, OK.
- 最近怎么样医生 - 你好 警长
-S'ut mae, Doctor. Hello, Sergeant.
温蒂 迈德 他们俩
Wedi Mynd. Both of 'em.
他在里面 满墙都是脑浆
He's inside, brains all over the wall.
找到孩子们了 他们现在还没缓过来
Found the boys. They're in a bit of a state.
在那边等着呢
Waiting by there.
进去看看吧
Come and have a look at this then.
对不起 摩根 我不能给你准确的死亡时间
Sorry, I can't give you an accurate time of death, Morgan.
我没有合适的温度计
I haven't got the right thermometer.
我看不出它有多重要
I can't see it matters much.
好了 就到这里吧 你不会经常看到的
Well, here we are. You don't see that very often.
你想吐吗
Do you want to be sick?
不 长官
No, sir...
我认识他们
I know them...
那些孩子们
The son.
那去陪陪他们吧
Go with him, then.
很遗憾 男孩们
So sorry, boys.
谁想吃炸鱼薯条呢
So who likes fish and chips? Hmm?
罗比 你想吗
Robbie? You wanna...
我们离开这里吧 怎么样
Let's get you away from here, is it.
来吧
Come on.
来了一辆救护车
There's an ambulance!
这是不是意味着她会没事
Does that mean she's going to be alright?
不是的 罗比 我很遗憾
No, Robbie lad. I'm sorry, bach.
好了 快来 让我们穿过田野
Right, come on. Let's go across the fields.
慢点喝 戴维
Gan bwyll, now, Davy.
还想喝吗
Do you want some more?
味道很难闻
It's got a nasty taste.
没关系
It's alright.
你想告诉我看到什么了吗
Do you want to tell me what you saw?
没什么
Nothing.
我们只是进去拿一块企鹅饼干
We just went in for a Penguin.
他们可以和我们住一起
They can stay with us in our room.
睡行军床
On the camp beds.
他们来了
There we are then.
我们去拿些盘子
We'll get some plates.
你好 我是安吉拉 社会服务部门的
Hello. Angela. Social Services.
对 是的 当然 嗯
Yes. Yes, of course. Um...
哪些是你们的孩子
Which ones are yours then?
这两个
These two here.
也许你可以把他们带到隔壁
Maybe you can take them next door
这样我就可以和孩子们聊天了
so I can have a chat with the boys?
好的
Ok.
快去你们的房♥间
In your room now.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 孩子们 我是安吉拉
Hey, boys. I'm Angela.
我是来照顾你们的 你是凯文 是吗
I'm here to look after you. Kev, is it?
能和我聊聊吗