What you think you're doing?
你不能在外面瞎晃悠了 至少最近不行
You cannot go wandering off like that. Not now.
妈 我们想去照顾瑞克斯
Mum, we got to look after Rex.
天哪 不 戴维
God. No, Davy.
天哪 不要像这样吓我
God. Don't frighten me like that.
你们必须在我身边待着
You have got to stay close now.
现在一点都不安全
It's not safe anymore.
-跟我走 -我们必须去
- Come on.- We got to.
你从现在开始被禁足了
You have got to stay at home from now on.
明白吗 不能跑到森林里去了
Understand? The woods are out of bounds.
你们不能在这附近晃悠了 这很危险
You shouldn't be hanging round here anyway. It's dangerous.
你没有听我说
You're not listening to me,
我们必须去照顾他们的狗
we got to look after their dog!
戴维 现在情况不一样了 好么
Davy! Things are different now. Alright?
你想那条狗干什么
What are you thinking about the dog for?
你难道不明白发生了什么吗
Don't you understand what's happened?
没人关心那条该死的狗
Nobody cares about the bloody dog!
我们回家 现在
We're going home. Now!
不要
No!
戴维 戴维 站住
Davy. Davy, stop!
-放开我 -我们好好谈谈 好么
- Get off! - You have got to start talking to me, proper.
不 不要 我不想谈
No, I don't! I don't want to!
听着 我很抱歉 好么
Look, I'm sorry, right.
我很抱歉我们不能养那只狗
I'm sorry We can't have the dog.
我确定我们可以找到其他可以照顾他的人
I'm sure we can find someone else who can look after him.
我想去见见罗比和里斯
I want to see Robbie and Rhys.
不要这样
Oh, come on, now.
那我自己去
I'll go on my own then.
戴维 站住
Davy, stop!
好吧 好吧
Fine! Fine.
好吧 小冤家
Alright, cariad.
我们走
We'll go.
他们正在下午茶之前看电视
They're just watching a bit of telly before tea.
进来吧
Come in.
好啦 关掉电视咯
Right, telly off.
啊 我正在看呢
Uh, I was watching that!
把电视打开
Turn it back on!
快打开 马上就结束了
Turn it back on! It was so close to the end.
请到隔壁去
Next door, please.
我们的客人需要跟医生和他的家人待一会
Our guests need to spend some time with the doctor and his family.
蠢爆了桑娜 坦尼娅 弥米马上离开
Stupid! Shona, Tania, Mimi, off you go now.
-太离谱了 -反正该喝下午茶了
- Oh, this is ridiculous! - It's tea anyway.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake! Urgh.
令人作呕
Probably revolting!
你们好 小朋友
Hello, boys.
你们现在感觉怎么样
How you faring then?
我们进展不错 不是么
We've been doing fine, haven't we?
请坐 医生
Please take a seat, Doctor.
戴维s夫人也是
And Mrs. Davies?
来吧 请坐
Come on in.
戴维 你可以坐着那边的地板上
Davy, you can sit over there on the floor.
你好 里斯 你好 罗比
Hello, Rhys. Hello, Robbie.
需要什么东西吗 孩子们
Have you got everything you need, boys?
需要什么和我说
We can get you something.
什么都可以
Anything, really.
我们可以带过来
We can go by the house.
凯文来过么
Has Kev been over?
没有
No?
你们想出去玩么
Do you want to play out?
戴维 现在不行
Davy. Not now.
为什么不 你们想出去么
Why not? D'you want to?
现在是下午茶时间
Well, it's tea now.
但我想知道孩子们是否愿意留下来
But I was wondering if the boys would like to stay?
对他们来说 有一点陪伴是件好事
It would be nice for them to have a bit of company.
不用 真的
No need. Really.
我愿意
I would.
好吧
Okay.
好
Good.
漂亮 我吃饱了
Nice. Have it.
那可是薯条哎
But it's chips.
等会儿想出去玩么
Want to go out after?
不让出去啊
Not allowed.
仓库里那只猫头鹰回来了 我看到了
The barn-owl's back. I saw him.
那里有很多猫头鹰反刍团 老天有眼 看
And there's loads of pellets. God's honor! Look!
呃 恶心
Oh, disgusting!
走 我们上楼
Come on, let's go upstairs!
去吧 老兄 我领你去看
Come on, mun. I'll show you.
你要是想去钓鱼也行
Go fishing if you like, too.
然后我们可以骑自行车回来
And then we'll come back with the bikes.
他们不会同意的
They won't let us.
听着 能让我们来养瑞克斯吗
Listen. Can we have Rex?
-什么 -只是照看一下
- What? - Just to look after.
只要你点头了 他们会同意的
If you say yes, they'll have to let us.
不行 它是我们的
No. He's ours.
求你了老兄 他们要宰了它
You got to, mun. They're going to put him down.
别说了
Put that away!
里斯 亲爱的 出去坐会儿怎么样
Rhys, cariad, why don't you get down?
走吧
Come on.
无可救药
So stupid.
-戴维 -里斯
- Davy. - Rhys.
-谁让你们上来的 怪胎 -里斯 老兄
- Not allowed up here. Weirdo. - Rhys, mun.
走啦 戴维 该走了
Come on, Davy! Time to go.
-但是我们还没说再见呢 -下次吧
- But we haven't said goodbye yet. - Next time.
-那这次呢 -戴维 我们得走了
- What about now? - Davy, we've got to go.
但是我得问清楚瑞克斯的事
But I've got to ask about Rex!
嘿 不准上来
Hey! Uh, you're not allowed!
住手 让开
Stop it! Move!
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
闹够了吗 年轻人
That's quite enough, young man.
-你不能到上面来 -戴维 拜托了
- You're not allowed up here. - Davy, please.
你会让男孩们难堪的
you're upsetting the boys.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Come on.
我抓住他了
I've got him.
好了 女孩们 没事了
Right. Girls that's enough.
没事的 放松 戴维
It's OK. It's OK. Davy.
结束了 好吗
It's all over, OK?
那么 她怎么说
So, what did she say?
没有太多选择
Not many choices, see.
他们说起了一户人家 在斯旺西
They're talking about a home. Swansea.
凯文有什么看法
And what does Kev think about that?
他们没打算告诉他 这样事情会好办些
They're not telling him. Be easier if he doesn't know.
至少在出发之前
Not before they go anyway.
或许这是最好的选择了
Maybe it's for the best.
他们似乎永远没法彻底摆脱那些地方
They never seem to come out of those places well, you know?
很多谣言 不好东西 很黑暗
Lot of rumors. Nasty stuff. Nasty.
什么意思
What d'you mean?
抱歉 医生
Sorry, Doctor.
凯文惹了点麻烦
Bit of bother with Kev.
他和戴发生了冲突
He's been scrapping with Dai.
我们需要你在释放他之前做个检查
We need you to check him over before we release him.
不 我们现在就要见他
No, no, we'll see him now.
领他到手术入口处
Take him round the surgery entrance.
天呐 格林
Christ, Glyn.
他不是罪犯
He's not a criminal.
你怎么样 凯文 还顶得住吗
How you doing, Kev? Bearing up?
马上就能见到男孩们
Just been to see the boys...
在他们离开之前不准出来
You stay in your room now until they're gone,
知道了吗 去吧
alright? Come on.
我要告诉他们
I'm gonna tell them.
你在说什么