You shouldn't be so selfish.
-你在干嘛 -去看看
- What you doing? - Going to see.
已经有三辆警车开过去了
There's been three police cars past already.
别胡闹了 戴维
Ugh. Don't be a twat, Davy.
戴维 你要告诉他们吗
Davy. You gonna tell them?
他们又在吵架了
They're arguing again.
等等
Wait!
我也要去
I'm coming, too.
你觉得他们在想什么
What do you think is going on in their heads?
我不知道
I don't know.
戴维表现得像什么都没发生过一样
Davy's acting like it never happened
伊万则沉默得像块该死的石头
and Iwan's like a bloody stone.
他们眼睁睁地看着那件事发生
And it happened right in front of them.
他到底是中了什么邪
What possessed him?
-他被恶魔迷惑了 -别说了 桑德拉
- He's evil minded. - Don't, Sandra.
否则还能有什么原因呢
Well, what other reason is there?
天知道 亲爱的
God knows, love.
-来 来抱抱 -别这样 格林
- Come, come here. - No, Glyn.
一切都不可能恢复如初了
Nothing is ever going to be the same again,
不管是对他们 还是我们
not for them and not for us.
我不想要这只狗 那邪恶的混♥蛋♥喜欢它
I don't want this dog, vicious bastard like him.
我们不能把它关在警♥察♥局
Look, we can't keep him cooped up at the station.
凯文 如果你不养 他们就得杀了它
Kev, if you don't take him, they'll have to put him down.
我想去看看我弟弟
I want to see the boys.
我们还有一些事情需要先处理好
Well, there's things we got to go through first.
-这些事最好由我们告诉你 -什么事
- Things I'd rather you heard from us. - What things?
来吧 凯文 跟我们散散步
Come on, Kev. Come and have a walk with us.
-到底什么事 -听着 我们要谈谈
- What? - Look, we need to talk...
-你的母亲 -你要去哪
- ...about your mother. - Where you going?
你知道她要离开你父亲吗
You knew she was leaving him?
你什么意思
What d'you mean?
-我要带走瑞克斯 -戴维
- To get Rex. - Davy.
很抱歉 凯文 我知道这很难接受
I'm sorry, Kev. I know this is hard, but
但是她本来要去戴家的
she was going to Dai's.
就是说 去和他在一起
You know, to be with him.
-停下 -放开我 傻♥逼♥
- Stop now! - Get off, you fucker!
够了 我们有责任保证你的安全
Alright now, that's enough. We've got a duty to keep you safe.
凯文 别闹 天哪 你这样干嘛
Kev, stop! For god's sake! What's the use?
我他妈要去杀了他
I'm going to fucking kill him!
凯文 放过他吧
Kev, leave him be.
快点 去追他 我去戴家拦住他
Go on, get after him. I'll get round to Dai's and head him off.
你给我回家去 孩子
Get yourself home, boy!
我想养瑞克斯
I want to keep Rex.
-立即离开 -我们一直照顾它的
- Out of here! - But we look after him!
现在就走
Now!
不 瑞克斯 天哪 你个笨蛋
No! Rex! Oh, Christ! You idiot!
快跟我走 兄弟
Come on, mun!
我不去 蠢逼
I'm not. Twat.
-凯文 凯文 -干嘛
- Kev. Kev! - What?
听我说 别去 有什么意义呢
Listen. Stop. What's the point?
-你来干什么 孩子 -是瑞克斯
- What are you doing here, boy? - It's Rex...
它挣脱了
He's run off.
那你快去找它吧
Well, you better find him then.
凯文来追杀你了
Kev's coming after you.
他已经到田地那里了
He's down by the fields now.
-戴 -凯文 等等
-Dai. - Kev, wait!
你得立即进屋去 现在就去
I need you in the house. Now.
-让他来吧 -凯文
Let him come! Kevin!
-受死吧 -喂
- Come here! - Oi!
你知道你干了些什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
我他妈要杀了他
I'm going to fucking kill him!
你再这样 我就给你一下子
You try that again and I'll whack you one!
戴 快跑
Dai, bugger off!
天哪 警官 他正在气头上
Christ, sir! He's upset!
-你给我过来 -警官
- Come here! - Sarge!
给我过去
Get over there!
警官 求您了
Sarge, please.
打开那该死的门
Open the bloody door!
我会让你好瞧的
I'll have you!
好了
Right.
瑞克斯
Rex!
我告诉过你在家好好呆着了吧
I thought I told you to go home!
为什么不让我照顾他
Why won't you let me look after him?
-因为他是条恶犬 -求求你
- 'Cause he's a menace. - Please!
好了
Argh. Alright.
给我进去
Get in there!
进去
In!
我的脸看起来怎么样
How's it look?
糟透了
Bad.
要我去请我爸爸来么
D'you want me to get my dad?
不用了 小鬼
Na, boy.
谢谢你来这里找我
Thanks for looking out for me there.
实际上是狗狗来找你的
It was the dog really.
他自己跑出来的
Running off.
他们会对他怎么样
What'll they do to him?
它是农场犬 它不会成为乖乖宠物狗的
Well it's a farm dog. It won't take to being a pet.
所以呢
So
别想了 好么
Let's not think about it, eh?
我该走了
Gotta go.
我得问问我爸爸能不能收养狗
Gotta ask my dad about the dog.
就像能不能收留我的伙伴们
For the boys, like.
等会儿
Hey.
他们之后把小鬼们带到哪去了
where did they take them then?
镇上的社会服务部门
Social Services, by town.
当你见到他们的时候
Tell them I'm sorry?
告诉他们我很抱歉
When you see them.
我曾对他们的妈妈承诺过
Made their mam a promise, I did,
他们可以来我这里
that they could come and... come here.
但他们有家啊
But they had a home.
是啊 告诉他们就行了
Yeah, well, you just tell them.
你做了什么
What did you do?
只是坐着
Just sit...
只有她和我 仅此而已
Her and me. That's all.
坐着 然后漫无目地
Sit and just look
眺望一会儿
for a bit.
然后就习惯了一起眺望
And we got used to the idea.
她以为她会和孩子们过来
She thought she'd come, and the boys.
和我一起生活
And live here with me.
如果敢说出来 这都不算事儿
It's nothing if you can share it.
你会来告诉我的 对吧
You will come and tell me, eh?
他们在干嘛
How they're doing?
如果你想知道的话
If you want.
好了 你走吧
Alright, off you go.
走啊
Go on.
你要去哪
Urgh, where you been?
这是一场战斗 他们已经拿下了凯文
There was a fight. They took Kev off.
我们要回去跟爸爸商量瑞克斯的事
We got to get home and ask Dad about Rex.
你拿的是什么
What you got?
-猫头鹰的反刍团 -不会吧
- Owl pellet. - You never!
-它就掉在窗外 -我要去看看
- It was outside the window.- I'm going to look.
跟我来吧
Come on then.
在这发现的
Found it just here.
我也找到一个
Got one.
他回来了 我们要告诉他们
He's back! We got to tell the boys.
帅
Wow.
想知道他们在干嘛么
Wonder what they're doing?
我们应该去看看他们
We should go see them.
他们不会让你养瑞克斯的
They won't let you keep Rex.
-为什么 -因为他是条疯狗
Why not? 'Cause he's a nutter.
孩子们
Boys!
你们知道你们在做什么吗