Well, once, anyway.
现在该怎么办
What's going to happen now?
在这儿呆一会儿
Just stay here for a bit.
你也呆这儿吗
You're going to stay too?
-对啊 你不想吗 -当然想
- Like that, would you? -Yeah.
找到了一些吃的东西
Got some food in here somewhere.
天哪 是腌牛肉
Oh, God. It's corned beef.
♪ 腌牛肉 你从一个罐头里拿出来吃 ♪
♪ Corned beef, you eat it from a tin ♪
?腌牛肉 你把它切成厚块或薄片?
? Corned beef, you cut it thick or thin ?
♪ 戴维吃冷腌牛肉 他真的很享受 ♪
♪ Davy eats it cold and he really likes it ♪
♪ 但其他人觉得它闻起来像 ♪
♪ But the rest of the boys think it smells like-- ♪
-那你们别吃 -我想吃一点儿
- You don't have to have any. - I'll have a bit.
还有我
And me.
不用 你们吃吧 小屁孩儿
No, that's for you, boys.
拿些香肠 给瑞克斯
Got some sausage as well, meant for Rex.
他肯定也饿了 喂的正是时候
He must be hungry, too. Serve the bugger right.
它吃不出差别 不是吗
Doesn't know any different, does he?
事实上还不错
Actually quite nice.
我们现在可以继续走 逃走
We could just keep going now. Run away.
你♥爸♥妈 他们会急出病的
They'll be worried sick, your mum and dad.
戴维 我们该回家了
Come on, Davy. We should go home.
不行 你想放弃 我看得出来
No! You're giving up, I can tell.
够了
Come on. Enough now.
-我们得丢下它 -不 你们不能忘
- We got to put it behind us. - No! You mustn't forget
不然坏的东西就会取胜
'cause then the bad stuff will just win.
似乎好的东西一直都没出现过
It'll be like the good bits were never there at all.
-打住 戴维 -不 你们必须
- Stop, Davy! - No! You got to,
这样你们才会真正记住
so you can remember it right.
没人关心这条笨狗
Nobody cares about the stupid dog
但它就在这儿
but he was there...
朝着你♥爸♥吠叫 跳起来 一直装傻
barking at your dad, and jumping up and acting all stupid.
然后你♥爸♥回来了
And your dad came back.
视若不见的样子
Buried his face in his fur...
接着他看到我了
and then he saw me...
然后他笑了 就像他做错事了
and he smiled...like he was sorry.
闭嘴 戴维
Shut up, Davy.
不要 让他说
No. Let him.
你♥爸♥ 不是个坏人
He wasn't a monster, your dad.
他不是
He wasn't.
他也不错
He was nice too.
还有你妈
And your mum.
当我爸妈吵架的时候
When my mum and dad were arguing,
我常想我宁愿生在你们家
I used to think I'd rather be in your family.
好像他精神错乱了
Something just went wrong in his head, like.
如果他们把你带走 你得铭记在心
And if they take you away you got to remember that.
这条笨狗
Stupid bloody dog.
恶人自有恶报
All he bloody had in the end.
你得和伊冯谈谈
You got to talk to Yvonne
因为她现在是警♥察♥了
'cause, like, she's police now.
然后你可以和凯文在一起
And then you can stay with Kev.
-真的 -没错 小子
- Proper. - That's right, mun.
你还在假装什么
What you pretending for?
-他们不会听她的 -嘘 里斯
- They're not going to listen to her. - Sh, Rhys.
有什么意义 只是个谎言
What's the point? It's a fib.
不 不是谎言 为什么
No, it's not. Why?
-因为戴 -什么
- Because of Dai. - What?
妈留下来和他一起 她不想告诉你
Mum was leaving to be with him and she didn't want to tell you,
因为她认为你会责怪爸
'cause she thought you were gonna blab to dad.
然后凯文会给他应得的 不是吗
And Kev's going to give him what he deserves, aren't you?
-够了 里斯 -不 不是 你会的
- That's enough, Rhys. - No, it's not. You got to.
闭嘴 小子 够了 够了
Shut up, mun. Enough now. Enough.
我会回来看你的 你们俩个
I'll come back for you, both of you.
我保证
Promise.
然后我们会离开
Then we'll disappaer.
我们离开去到某个地方
We'll just disappear somewhere.
我和戴谈过
I talked to Dai.
他让我告诉你 他很抱歉
He told me to tell you he was sorry.
不管你的事 戴维
It's none of your business, Davy.
他们都没有受到任何惩罚 不是吗
They all get away with it, don't they?
所有人
All of them.
没人在乎
And no one cares.
我不会让他逃脱的 这次不行
I'm not going to let him. Not this time.
戴维
Davy!
戴维
Davy!
戴维 等等 你要去哪里啊
Davy, stop! Where are you going?
你得告诉凯文要他照顾你
You tell Kev that he's got to look after you.
因为我要去处理这件事
Cause I'm going to fix it.
怎么处理啊 戴维
How? Davy!
我准备去戴家里找他 行了吧
I'm going up Dai's, alright?
那我们应该等等凯文一起
We've got to wait for Kev.
不 不 我们不能等他
No. No, we don't.
你也不能来 罗比
You can't come, Robbie.
你会坏事的
You'll spoil it.
我得自己来
I got to do it on my own.
是警♥察♥
It's the police!
等等我
Wait for me!
里斯
Rhys!
戴维
Davy!
罗比
Robbie!
孩子们
Boys!
伊万
Iwan!
戴维
Davy!
瑞克斯 有没有搞错
Rex! Come on.
追那条狗 追它
Get after that dog, get after him.
现在大家分散去找 戴维
Spread out now. Davy!
孩子们 里斯
Boys! Rhys!
跟上
Come on!
跳
Jump!
孩子们 你们在下面吗
Boys! Are you down there?
-孩子们 -这边
- Boys - over here!
是瑞克斯
It's Rex!
里斯 罗比
Rhys! Robbie!
帮我拿一下
Hold on to this for a second.
不要 你吹哨我马上就跑
Don't! I'll run!
其他孩子都在哪儿 戴维
Where are they, Davy?
你现在就得告诉我
You tell me right now.
你必须赶紧去找凯文
You've got to find Kev.
凯文可以照顾他自己
Kevin can look after himself.
不 他不能 你得去找他
No, he can't. You've got to find him
因为他要去找戴并且打算杀了他
'cause he's going after Dai and he's going to kill him.
告诉我他们都在哪
Tell me where they are.
你知道吗 你们都把他抛弃不管了
You've all just given up on him, you know?
-戴维 -你一定要帮他
- Davy. - You got to help him.
他在当你在一起的时候经常去的那个地方
He's down by where you used to go. When you was together.
铁路旁的那个小屋
The hut by the railway.
他喜欢你 真的
He likes you, mind.
正儿八经的
Proper.
他爱你 是的 我们在小屋都看到了
Loves you. Yeah, we saw it in the hut.
永远爱你 他说
Forever, it said.
-你现在跟我来 -不 我得走
- Come with me now. - No, I got to go.
我已经告诉你他在哪里了
I told you where he is.
-戴维 -不 放开我
- Davy! - No, let go!
天哪
Jesus.
戴维
Davy!
发生了什么事
What happened?
我开的枪 所以你可以趁机逃跑
I done it. So you could get away.
他们追来了 他们快发现我们了
That's them. They'll have us now.
好吧 兄弟 那我们要继续往前走
Come on, mun. We need to keep on moving.
罗比
Robbie.
这个老玩意儿还真给力
It's got a right old kick.
我以为把它丢河里之后就不能用了