What you talking about?
莫里斯家男孩要被送走的事
About them sending the Morris boys away.
别犯傻了 老兄
Don't be daft, mun.
戴维
Davy!
确保
Just make sure...
快结束了 好吗
Nearly done, OK?
需要我们载你一程吗 凯文
Can we give you a lift somewhere, Kev?
-我还有的选呢 -当然啦
- Got a choice, have I? - Course you have.
他们周日给你加班费吗
They pay you extra on a Sunday?
别这么说
That's not fair.
-走吧 我们捎着你 -还到处跟着我呢
- Come on. Let us drop you. - Still following me around, are you?
-我只是在完成工作 -巴不得我们赶紧滚是吧
- I'm just doing my job. - Glad to see the back of us, you were.
-别闹 -一定是个混♥蛋♥在这里
- Come on. - Must have been a bugger landing back here.
你觉得能把我们清理干净
Think you can sort us all out, is it?
让我们都乖乖听话
Make us all behave?
你不能再去惹戴了
You must leave Dai alone.
否则他们不会让你接近弟弟们
They're not going to let you near the boys until you do.
是啊 这是他到现在还活着
Yeah. Well, the only reason he's not dead in a ditch
没死在某条沟里的原因
already is because of them.
-走吧 -凯文
- Eh, come on. - Kev.
他们要被送走了 男孩子们
They're sending them off, the boys.
-什么 -凯文 我不知道
- What? - Kev, I didn't know.
-去斯旺西 -凯文 不要
- Up Swansea. - Kev, stop!
不要再添麻烦了 你什么都不懂
Stop causing trouble. You have no idea!
你为什么什么都不做
Why won't you do something?
这不是我们能插手的
It's not for us to get involved.
-为什么不试试 -够了 回你屋去
- Why not? - Right, go to your room.
我说 为什么不试试
I said, why not.
桑德拉 管好他
Sandra, deal with him!
-你在干嘛 -我们应该出去呆几天
- What you doing? - I thought we'd go away for a few days.
陪陪外婆 去海边散步
Stay with Granny. Go to the seaside.
-不是很好吗 -不要
- Wouldn't that be nice? - No!
戴维 我们每天都可以去游泳
Davy, we'll go swimming every day.
避开这场高温 不好吗
Get out of this heat. Wouldn't that be nice?
-不 一点都不好 -戴维 你要去
- No, it won't. - Davy, you're going!
-你敢 -去他妈的
- Don't you dare! - Fuck's sake...
伊万
Iwan!
戴维 你不能再这样了
Davy, you have got to stop being like this.
你让大家心烦意乱
You're upsetting everyone.
我不去 我要为了男孩们留下来
I'm not going! I'm staying for the boys.
戴维
Davy.
他们不想见你
They don't want to see you.
-骗子 -他们不想见你
- Liar! - They don't want to see you.
不想再一次见到你
Not again.
因为这会让他们记起 记起发生过的事
Because it reminds them! It reminds them of what happened.
你明白吗
Can't you see?
他们失去了父亲和母亲
They have lost their mother and their father.
你明白这意味着什么吗
Don't you understand what that means?
看着我 戴维
Now look, Davy.
你该长大懂事了 明白吗
You have got to grow up now, alright?
-看到事情的真♥相♥ -放开我
- See things as they are. - Get off me!
我们要出去几天
We'll go away for a few days!
那你呆在屋里别出来了
Well, then you'll stay in your room!
戴维
Davy!
戴维 我很抱歉
Davy, I'm sorry, alright?
开开门吧
Just open the door.
戴维
Davy?
戴维
Davy.
别这样 宝贝
Come on, love.
好吧 我不打扰你了
Alright, I'll leave you be.
看在上帝的份上 赶紧叫兽医来
For God's sake, call the bloody vet, will you?
好孩子 瑞克斯 安静
Good boy, Rex. Settle.
瑞克斯 嘘
Rex, sh!
好样的 安静
That's it. Settle.
我要是你的话就离远一点
Keep your distance if I was you.
它一点问题都没有 你知道的
He's alright, you know?
只是需要点儿运动
Just needs a walk.
你要带它去哪里吗
Are you taking him somewhere?
你妈妈知道你在这里吗
Does your mother know you're down here?
嗯 她不在意
Yeah. She doesn't mind.
觉得我应该多出来走走
Thinks I should get out a bit more
在那些事发生之后
after what's happened.
警官 郡上的人
Sarge? County,
询问相关的事
taking an interest.
知道了
Alright.
又见面了 戴维
Hello again, Davy.
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're going to do with him.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, love.
它不坏 你知道的
He's not bad, you know?
只是不喜欢被拴着 像这样
Doesn't like being tied up, see.
我能带它去遛遛吗
Can I give him for a walk?
戴维 没那么简单
Davy, it's not that simple.
我只想给他点美好的记忆
Give him something nice to remember.
戴维
Davy.
你会给我惹麻烦的 肯定会的
You'll get me in trouble, you will.
男孩们应该在走之前看看它
The boys should see him before he goes.
我不会告诉他们的
I wouldn't tell them, like.
他们反正要去斯旺西了
And they wouldn't know once they've gone to Swansea.
走吧 戴维 回去吧
Go on, Davy. Off you go.
快走吧
Go on.
我去拿水 好吗 乖狗狗 呆在这儿
I'm going to get water, OK? Good boy. Stay here, good boy.
不会太久的
Won't be long now.
乖狗狗
Good boy. Good boy.
伊万 亲爱的
Iwan, love.
去看看戴维是否没事 好吗
Go and see if Davy's alright, will you?
可能在玩游戏或者在干别的
Could play a game or something.
戴维
Davy?
他在干什么
What's he doing?
没干啥 只是不想出来而已
Nothing. Just doesn't want to come out, that's all.
我们正准备玩地♥产♥大亨游戏
We're just going to play some Monopoly now.
好主意
Good idea.
-你不能进来 -为什么不行
- You can't come in here. - Why not?
因为我们会给你施咒 我们是女巫
'Cause we'll put a spell on you. We're witches, see.
走吧 我需要一面镜子
Come on. I need a mirror.
罗比
Robbie.
里斯来了吗
Is Rhys coming?
在楼上
Upstairs.
去找他吧 兄弟
Go get him, mun.
不
No.
我弄到瑞克斯了
I got Rex.
偷偷牵出来的 它在猫头鹰谷仓
Nicked him. He's at the Barn-owl house.
没人知道 你想和里斯一起去看看吗
Secret, like. D'you want to go see? With Rhys?
不行啊
Can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
一言难尽啊
Just can't.
我逃走了
I've run away.
他们要带我们去斯旺西
They're taking us off to Swansea...
生活
...to live.
别去 兄弟
Don't go, mun.
那边不好
It's not good there.
后会有期
See you later.
我听到我爸的聊天 别走啊
I heard my Dad talking. Don't go.
你在这里干什么 小屁孩
And What are you doing here, young man?
只是想来看看
Just wanted to see
罗比和里斯是否想出去玩
if Robbie and Rhys wanted to play out.
好吧
Right.
你现在最好回家去 好吗
Well, you better get off home now, OK?
最好现在就回家哟
Better get off home now.
丢啥没啊
Lost something?
我的自行车呢
Where's my bike?
再见 快走吧 再见 回家去