Bye. Go on. Bye, go home.
你还站这干嘛
What are you still doing here?
真是个胆小鬼
What a wimp.
把自行车还给他
Give him his bike back.
为什么你觉得是我们拿了呢
Why d'you think we've got it?
因为肯定是你们
Because you have.
你知道么 你没什么特别的
You're nothing special, you know?
不就是因为你上过报纸么
Just 'cause you're in the papers.
-没错 我看了 -不准你这样说
- Yeah, I seen it. - Don't you dare!
怎么 又想像你♥爸♥那样精神病发作吗
What? Going to go all psycho again like your Dad?
桑娜 他不值得你大动干戈
Shona, he's not worth it.
反正也是辆劣质的小自行车
It's a crappy little bike anyway.
谢谢
Thanks.
兄弟 我能帮你的 也就到这了
I'll help you, mun. Can't be far.
来吧 罗比
Come on, Robbie.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来他们把你的轮胎弄坏了
Looks like they done your tires.
别让他们把你弄到斯旺西
Don't let them send you to Swansea.
别谈这个了 好吗
Don't want to talk about it, OK?
别这样啊 兄弟
Come on, mun.
我们到树林里去吧
Let's go down the woods.
去看看瑞克斯和其他的 最后一面吧
See Rex and stuff. Last time.
好吧 罗比你呢
Alright, Robbie?
好呀
Yeah.
-戴维 -我天 差点吓尿了
- Davy? - Christ! Nearly gave me a heart attack.
-妈妈会杀了你的 -为什么是我
- Mum's going to kill you. - Why me?
-因为你惹她生气了 -你也一样啊
- Cause you pissed off! - So have you.
她只被你气到了
Only 'cause of you!
你们在干嘛
So what are you doing?
沿着树林往下走
Going down the woods.
你们要逃跑吗
You run away?
是啊
Yeah.
我弄到瑞克斯了 在猫头鹰谷仓
I've got Rex. At the Barn-Owl House.
那走吧
Come on then.
下来啊 兄弟
Come on, mun.
全湿透了
Soaking wet!
别闹了 你们
Stop, you!
别动
Stop.
我告诉你了
I told you.
快来
Come on.
等下 等下 放我下来 放我下来
Woah. Woah. Put me down. Put me down.
好的
Alright.
走吧 瑞克斯会饿的
Come on, Rex will be getting hungry.
瑞克斯 瑞克斯
Rex! Rex!
瑞克斯
Rex!
他本来在这的 我明明把他栓在这的
He was here! I tied him up. I did!
你个大骗子
You're a liar.
我没有 我发誓
I'm not. God's honor.
那它在哪
Where is he then?
它刚才就在这
He was here.
骗子
Liar!
我以我母亲的生命发誓
I swear on my mother's life.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
罗比 兄弟 住手 他没必要骗你
Robbie, mun, stop. He's not worth it.
我恨你
I hate you!
-来吧 我们走 -别走
- Come on, let's go. - Don't go.
它会回来的 一定会的
He'll come back. He will!
我不在乎了
I don't care anyway.
别那样说
Don't say that!
我保证 它之前在这的
He was here. I promise.
你真是够幼稚的
You're such a baby.
克里斯 戴维 不要打了
Christ, Davy. Quit it!
该死的
Bloody hell!
-他疯了 -闭嘴
- He's gone demonic. - Shut up!
我去告状
I'm telling.
去啊 告啊
Go on then, tell.
你要跟谁告状 小子
Yeah, who you going to tell, mun?
克里斯 戴维
Christ, Davy,
如果你们要去 就不要半途而废
when you go, you don't half go!
现在我身上到处都是鸟粪
I've got bloody shit all over me now.
闭嘴 有什么好笑的 帮我看看
Oh, shut up, it's not funny. Come on, have a look at me.
身上有什么 可能是讨厌的猫头鹰屎
What's on me? Bloody owl shit, probably.
克里斯 离我远点儿 你臭死了
Christ! Keep away from me, you're humming. Sh.
-真的什么都没有 -不要过来
- It's nothing really, come on. - No.
跑得像个小孩儿
Running like a baby.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不要 很恶心
No, it's disgusting.
什么都没有
Bloody nothing.
是瑞克斯
It's Rex!
等一下 看那儿 它跑去羊群那儿
Wait. There. He's gone in with the sheep.
瑞克斯
Rex!
瑞克斯 瑞克斯
Rex! Rex!
该死的 它杀了一只羊
Bloody hell, he's killed one.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
住手 戴维
Don't, Davy.
你抓住他了
You got him now.
我们不能就这样逃了 现在还不行
We can't just run away. Not now.
我们得去戴家
We got to Dai's.
告诉他羊的事情
Tell him about the sheep.
我去说
I'll do it.
告诉他是意外
Say it was an accident.
告诉戴是我的错
Tell Dai it was my fault.
他会射杀了它
He'll want him shot.
他不能
Well, he can't.
总之 他们不会让我们留着它了
They weren't going to let us keep him, anyway.
不 它不是你的小狗
No. He's not your dog.
是我们的
He's ours.
不要这样 小子 我不会让他杀了它
Come on, mun. I won't let him.
不管发生什么 我会告诉他
Whatever happens. I'll tell him.
发生了什么
What happened?
我可不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
不要过去
Don't.
我们必须去
We've got to.
-不要开枪 -你们在这里干什么
- No! - What you doing here?
我们在找戴 瑞克斯杀了他的一只羊
We're looking for Dai. Rex killed one of his sheep.
克里斯 那有什么要紧的
Christ, what does that matter?
他会被射杀的
He's gonna be shot.
在戴回来之前你们最好离开这里
You'd better get out of here before Dai comes back.
我们本来逃了 他们想送走我们
We've run away. They want to send us to a home.
-凯文 等等我们 -你们得回去
- Kev, wait for us! - You got to go back.
我们不能 他们会认为是我们做的
We can't. They'll think we did it.
那样一切都完了
It's all smashed to bits.
-那是你们的事情 -你不能丢下我们
- Well, that's your look out. - You can't leave us!
不要犯傻 罗比
Don't be daft, Robbie.
妈妈说
Mum said...
跟我来
Well, come on then!
快点儿
Ok, come on.
太暗了
It's dark.
我有手电筒
I've got a torch.
是你的名字吗
Is that you? Huh?
你在这儿干什么
What do you do here?
你大点儿再告诉你 好吗 罗比
Talk about it when you're a bit older, is it, Robbie?
还有一个
Gor, there's another one.
所以你喜欢 爱她
So did you, like, love her?
真的吗
Proper?
真的
Proper.
你们帮忙打打下手
Come on, stir yourselves.
帮我找些柴火
Help me find some wood.
我以前在这儿做过饭
Used to cook on this.
不管怎样 做过一次