You alright to have a chat?
可以吗
Yeah?
你有工作吗 亲爱的
Are you working, love?
为戴·霍普斯金挤牛奶和一些其他的事情
Doing the milk for Dai Hopkins, and some other bits.
经常干吗
Regular?
只是偶尔
Casual.
-你现在多大了 -19
- How old are you now? - Nineteen.
那个房♥间里有两个非常脆弱的小男孩
We've got two very vulnerable little boys in that room
我想我们都想给他们最好的 对吗
and I think we both want the best for them, yeah?
-你现在住在哪 -家里
- Where you living now? - At home.
没关系 亲爱的
It's alright, love.
我们不能让你们回到那里去
We can't have you going back there.
而且孩子们需要心理辅♥导♥ 不是吗
And the boys need proper minding, isn't it?
这正是我们来这儿的目的
And that's what we're here for.
抱歉 戴维 过来 我们走
Sorry, Davy. Come on. Off we go.
妈妈说他们可以和我们待在一起
Mum said they can stay with us.
她说了吗 我们会考虑的
Oh, did she? Well, we'll have to see.
-但他们可以 不是吗 -快点 快走
- But they can, can't they? - Come on, off you go now.
-桑德拉 -我找不到多余的床单
- Sandra? - I can't find the spare sheets.
我们只有毯子 而且里面全是飞蛾
We've only got blankets and they're full of moth.
你在干什么 亲爱的
What are you doing, love?
我的天啊 反正毯子太热了
Oh, god. It's too hot for blankets anyway.
桑德拉 桑德拉 快停下
Sandra... Sandra, just stop. -
他们还能去哪里
Where else are they going to stay?
听着 他们正在解决
Look, they're sorting that out now.
我们不能留他们在这 亲爱的
We can't have them here, love.
那么我们该做点什么
So what are we supposed to do?
什么也不做 这是社会服务部门操心的事
Nothing. It's down to social services.
-为什么 -戴维 快去找你哥哥 快走
- Why? - Davie, Go on. Go and find your brother. Off!
我们一会儿就好了
We'll just be a minute.
这个男孩脾气很坏
Boy has a hell of a temper on him.
仅仅如此
Can't say more than that.
但他不是个坏孩子
But the son, he's not a bad kid.
只是有点喜欢打架
He's just a bit of a fighter.
像他父亲一样 他有违法记录吗
Like his father. Has he got a record?
- 有 只是打架的 - 这样啊
Yeah, only for the fighting. Right.
他们今晚没地方住了 这里不合适
They've got nowhere to stay tonight. Not proper.
他们可以和我一起去中途之家
They can come with me to the halfway house.
只是暂时的 几天后
Just temporary. Then we'll have to see
就得看看我们在哪里了
where we are in a couple of days...
是戴维在那里 是吗
It's Davy, is it?
一定把你吓坏了吧
Must have been a terrible shock for you.
医生
Ah, Doctor...
嗯 我们只是在谈论那些男孩
Yes. We were just talking about the boys.
当然
Of course.
我真的很崇拜他
Bloody worshiped him, I did.
跟随他到任何地方 但是
Follow him anywhere but, like,
他变得那么
he got so...
没关系的 都说出来吧
It's alright, mun. Let it out.
你想让我跟他们说点什么吗
Do you want me to say something to them?
什么意思
What d'you mean?
他们都在里面制定计划
They're all in there making plans.
你也应该参与
You should be part of it.
你没法改变事实的
There's nothing you could have done.
-我逃跑了 -凯文
- I ran... - Kev.
不是你的错
It's ok...
凯文
Kev.
不行 凯文
No, Kev!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
这样不行 你在想什么
Not that, mun. How can you be thinking of that?
-我不知道 -天哪 凯文
- I don't know. - For god's sake, Kev.
滚吧 伊冯
Ugh. Just fuck off, Yvonne.
-我不能走 -你明明可以
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我和我爸爸是同一种货色
Just like his dad.
是个杀妻狂魔
A monster that kills his own wife.
-凯文 -走开
- Kev... - No.
他们差点就搞在一起了
They were nearly at it.
没有
No.
他们以前是一对
They used to.
他们常把车停在巷子尽头
Used to park down the lane.
搞得车窗上都是水汽
Car all steamed up.
我和里斯看到的
I saw it with Rhys.
别叫了 天哪 这臭狗
Shh. Christ, dog!
闭嘴
Shut up!
行了
Alright!
进去
In!
你要把他带去哪
Where you taking him?
-你现在用不着担心这个 -警官
- No need to worry about that now. - Sarge!
我们需要把孩子们安顿下来
We need to get the boys settled now,
他们先和我去中途之家 好吗
so they come with me to the halfway house, alright?
你今天晚上在哪住 亲爱的
Where are you gonna be staying tonight, love?
他们得和我一起
They're staying with me.
凯文 就现在这种情况下是不可能的
Kev, that's not going to be possible right now...
我是他们的哥哥啊
I'm their brother.
我刚才说过了 我需要你的帮助
Look, like I said, I need your help here.
他们不能回你们家
The boys can't go back to the house
你现在自己也状况不好 不是吗
and you're hardly in a fit state yourself, are you?
好吧 过来 凯文
Right. Come on, Kev.
-不 -我们出去谈谈吧
- No! - Let's go and have a little chat outside, alright?
-医生 跟着他们 -来吧 亲爱的
- Doctor. - Come on, love.
别吵 瑞克斯
Hush, Rex!
戴维 进屋去 快进去
Davy, get back inside. Now. Go on.
凯文 你觉得那两个孩子
Kevin, what d'you think's going through
现在在想什么
those boys heads right now?
他们需要特殊照顾 非常特殊的照顾
They need special care. Very special care.
你知道吗 你得帮助我们
And you know what? You've got to help us.
你得退一步想
You got to step back.
你妈妈会希望你现在这个样子吗
Would she want you behaving like this now?
你妈妈 上帝保佑她
Your mother, God bless her.
你怎么敢提她
Don't you dare!
冷静点 小伙子
Take it easy, mun!
-凯文 -拜托
- Kev! - Come on!
怎么
What?
只是暂时的 不是吗
Just for now, is it?
到这边来
Come on.
孩子们 你们准备好走了吗
Hi, boys. You ready to go?
你跟那边的查理走
You go with Charlie there now, OK?
跟我来 乖孩子
You come with me. Good boy.
很好 罗比 真乖
Well done, Robbie. Good boy.
戴维 让他们走吧
Davy, leave them...
-不 -戴维
- No! - Davy.
我们是要去哪
Where are we going?
你和里斯跟我和查理走
You and Rhys are coming with me and Charlie, love.
我们去一所专门为那些无法被父母
We've got a special house for little boys and girls
照顾的孩子们准备的房♥子
whose mummies and daddies can't look after them anymore.
好吗 就去住几天
Alright? Just for a couple of days.
你来吗
Are you coming?
我不能去 老弟
Can't, mun.
那我也不去 凯文不去我就不去
I'm not going. Not without Kev.
罗比 亲爱的 你必须得去
Oh, Robbie, bach. You have to go, OK?
我不去 我要和你待在一起
I'm not! I'm staying with you.
罗比 老弟 不行
Robbie, mun. You can't.
我照顾不了你
I can't look after you.
不能合适的照顾你
Not proper.
来吧 罗比亲爱的 该走了
Come on now, Robbie bach, time to go, OK?
罗比 罗比
Robbie, Robbie.
我会去看你的
I'll be round!
一定会的 我会去看你的 明天就去
I will! I'll be round! Tomorrow!
我们还要去树林那边玩呢 不是吗
And we'll go down the woods, is it?
你不该这么自私