你是谁
Who are you?
苏珊
Susan...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
苏珊 我以为我可以弥补的
Susan, I thought I could make it better.
不是我的错 我以为我可以弥补的
It wasn’t my fault. I thought I could make it--
你怎么下得去手
How could you do it?
不是我 -那是谁
It wasn’t me. - Then who was it!
你毁了一切
You destroyed everything!
然后你还敢回来
And then you come back here!
让我解释 -解释
Just let me talk for--- talk?!
你还能说什么 继续骗我吗
What could you possibly say?! What lies?!
你没什么好说的 你有什么好说的
There’s nothing you could say! There’s nothing you could say!
苏珊 -我恶心
Susan--- I feel sick.
你碰过我的每一寸肌肤 亲过我的嘴唇
My skin where you touched me-- my lips!
不
No! No, no!
锁了
It’s locked.
那扇门也锁了
That door’s locked too.
所有的门窗都锁了
All the doors and windows are locked.
我报♥警♥了
I called the police.
结束了
It’s over.
苏珊 对不起
Susan. Susan, i’m sorry about--
对不起
Sorry?
苏珊 你让我走吧
Susan, please let me go.
我不会伤害你的 -什么
I’m not gonna hurt you. - What?
把刀给我
Give me the--- no!
放下
Put it down!
不
No!
苏珊 等等
Susan, Susan, wait!
住手吧 我不想这样
Stop, please. I don’t want to do this.
别逼我还手
Don’t make me fight you!
我不想伤害你 -伤害我
I don’t want to hurt you! - Hurt me?
你伤害的还不够吗
Hurt me?!
看在老天的份上 住手 听我说
For god’s sake, stop it! Just listen.
钥匙呢
Where’s the key?
不
No! No!
妈的把钥匙给我
Give me the fucking key!
苏珊
Susan?
不
No. No.
嘿 贝克特 贝克特
Hey, becket! Becket!
贝克特 是他 快走
Becket, it’s him! Come on!
克劳利 你在哪呢 你个小垃圾
Crawley, where the fuck are you, you little douche bag?
闭嘴听我说
Shut up and listen.
我想做个了断 我们结束吧
I want it over. We gotta finish this.
文件在我手里 想要就来拿
I’ve got the file. You want it, you come and get it.
去哪里 -得出城 不被人看到的地方
Yeah, where? Onna make - needs to be out of town. Somewhere no one will see us.
我的沙漠农场怎么样 -我说不好
What about my place in the desert? - I don’t know.
什么叫你说不好
Come on-- what do you mean, you don’t know?
行吧 我几个小时之后到
Okay. All right, I guess I could be there in a couple hours.
够你们准备了吧 -没问题 到时见
That give you enough time? - No problem. We’ll see you there.
傻♥逼♥
Fuckers.
你好啊 杜克
Hello, duke.
我在弥补一切呢 杜克
I’m fixing things, duke.
首先要做的 就是抹除一切跟我有关的证据
First thing I gotta do is remove all evidence of myself.
仿佛我从未存在过一般 这不是你希望的吗
Like I never existed. That’s what you wanted, right?
所以 先要搞定一下你脖子上的伤口 好吗
So, I guess we should start with disguising that wound on your neck, okay?
好的
Okay.
我要让警♥察♥永远也发现不了这堆烂摊子 杜克
I want the cops sorting through this mess till the end of time, duke.
他们永远别想找到我
I don’t want them ever to find me.
你知道吗 杜克 我虽然不是专业的
You know what, duke? I’m not a professional,
但我♥干♥得很不错
But I do a nice job.
你看看她
Look at her.
我们本可以很幸福的
We could have been happy together, me and her...
都怪你们
If it wasn’t for you guys.
你喜欢烤肉对吧 杜克
You like barbecues, right, duke?
你别逼逼了 照吩咐做就好
Just quit your griping, and do as you’re told.
但这也太扯淡了 -别说了 你闭嘴吧
But this is bullshit, man. - No! Shut the fuck up
赶紧进屋 很简单的
And get in the house. It’s easy.
我♥草♥他个祖宗
Motherfucker.
这也太他妈扯了吧 维恩 去他妈的
This is getting too weird. Wayne. Motherfuck!
好了 好了 听着
All right. All right, listen,
这混♥蛋♥就在这里 赶快抓住他
That little fucker’s around here somewhere. I want him now.
赶紧了结
Let’s finish it.
卡尔 你去楼上
All right, carl, you check upstairs, all right?
贝克特 你去小屋
Becket, you check out by the shed.
我去外面找 等等
I’ll check all around outside. Hey, hey!
千万别搞砸了 -这话说的有点晚了吧
No fuck ups. - It’s too late for that, man.
好了 行动
All right, come on. Let’s go!
狗屁
Bullshit.
拿他去喂狗
Fucking hog fill.
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
哦 杜克 我♥草♥
Oh, Duke, Jesus.
那狗♥日♥的♥想干嘛
What the fuck is he up to?
好了 去找卡尔 赶快
All right, get carl, come on!
得赶紧搞定 快
We’ll finish this now, go!
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit.
卡尔
Carl!
该死 哥们 天啊 哥们
Shit, man! Jesus, man!
怎么回事 他在哪儿
What happened? Where is he?!
楼上 他在楼上
He’s upstairs. He’s upstairs.
他来了 小心 -什么
He’s here! Pened? - What?
他来了
He’s here!
哦 我♥草♥
Oh! Oh, shit!
这是什么鬼
What the fuck?!
这是汽油
That’s gasoline.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么 克劳利
What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Crawley?!
收拾烂摊子啊
Cleaning up.
我本来愿意跟你商量的
I was willing to make a deal!
去你的 -你个傻♥逼♥
Bullshit. - You fuck.
我他妈要弄死你
I’ll fucking kill you!
都结束了 雷
It’s all over, ray.
等等 等等 等下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
谁让你♥他♥妈♥惹我的
You shouldn’t have fucked with me.
等下 这都是你的错 -再见了 雷
Wait, this is your fault, man! - Goodbye, ray.
等等啊
Wait, wait!
救我啊 -演的真点
Help me! Man! - Get real.
他妈的 妈的
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
你不用这样的
You didn’t need to do this.
我得
Yes, I did.
雷呢 -死了
Where’s ray? - Dead.
妈的
Oh, shit.
这是卡尔的台词
That’s carl’s line.
听着 都结束了
Look, it’s finished.
全都结束了
It’s over.
这一切跟我没关系 救救我吧
I had nothing to do with this. Help me, please.
我的腰
My back.
我的腰不对劲 求你帮帮我
Something happened to my back, please help me.
就帮帮我吧
Just help me!
天啊
Oh, god.
天啊 我感觉好冷
Oh god, I feel so cold!
救救我吧 不然的话我会死的
Please help me. If I stay here i’ll die.
我会死的
I’ll die!
为什么
Why?
这还需要理由吗
There needs to be a reason?
那我告诉你为什么吧
I’ll tell you what this is all about.
你看过蚂蚁吗
You ever watch ants?
蚂蚁 -蚂蚁
Ants? - Ants.
我在动物园看过一次
Saw some at the zoo once.
几千只 每天就是
Thousands of them, just...
吃了拉 拉了操 操完死
Eating, shitting, fucking, dying.
电影精选列表