我拿错球杆了
I think I got the wrong club.
得了吧 马修斯 你不是认真的吧
Come on, Matthews. You’re not serious, are you?
你知道吗
You know...
或许你藏了文件 或许你没有
Maybe you hid the file someplace, maybe you didn’t.
在我看来 我可以让你忘记你放在哪了
The way I figure it, I can make you forget where you put it.
我可以让你忘记一切
I can make you forget everything.
这是我听过最扯淡的事了 -得了吧 克劳利
The stupidest thing I ever heard. - Come on, Crawley.
到时候你都傻乎乎呆兮兮的了
Who’s gonna pay any attention to a shuffling
谁还会搭理你呢
Juiced up head case like yourself, huh?
你不能随便就把别人搞成植物人
You can’t just make somebody a vegetable, you can’t.
不能吗
Oh, no?
那你跟傻帽说去吧
Tell that to dumbo.
卡尔 别留下痕迹
Hey, carl. Don’t want to leave any marks,
割一块床垫包在他头上
So cut off a piece of that mattress, wrap it around his head.
马修斯
Matthews...
看起来你是肖恩·克劳利
Sean Crawley on the outside.
其实已经是傻帽迪诺了
Dumbo Dino on the inside.
会很有趣的
It’s gonna be fun.
不
No.
来吧
Let’s go.
好 我打算打这里
Alrighty, i’m figuring right about there.
准备好了吗 克劳 哈哈
You ready, crawl? Ho-ho!
好
Okay.
退后 小的们
Step back, boys.
准备好了吗
You ready?
瞄准这里
Measure it right there.
哇哦 平行杆
Whoa! Par five..
远球
Long, ho!
击中
Four!
他要醒了
Yeah, he’s coming around.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
他尿了自己一身
Man, he’s pissed all over himself.
没事吧
You okay? Hey.
他看起来不太好
He don’t look so good.
你看起来糟透了
You look really fucked up.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
你竟然合格了
It’s amazing you qualified.
太棒了 太激动了
It’s amazing. It’s so exciting.
进去吧
All right, get in.
进去 -不要
Get in there! - No!
来 喝一杯 来吧 喝吧 来吧
Come on, have a drink. Come on, drink it, come on!
不
No!
求你们了 你们不用这样的
Please guys, you don’t have to do this.
求你们了
Please!
那你早干嘛去了 文件藏哪了 肖恩
You should have thought about that. Where’s that file, Sean?!
不
No!
苏珊
Susan.
你个给人舔屌♥的傻♥逼♥基佬杀人犯
Cocksucking motherfucking murdering faggot!
停下来 闭嘴
Stop it! Stop it! Shut up!
停下来 闭嘴
Shut up! Stop it!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
这也算音乐 -是啊
You call that music? - Yeah.
得了吧 根本没旋律 只有梆梆梆的
Seriously, there’s no melody there. It’s all bow-- b-- bow!
勉强算个节奏 -那你觉得什么才算音乐 迈克尔·波顿吗
It’s a beat, sure. - What do you call music, Michael Bolton?
还是斯汀 -能算得上音乐的吗 约翰·提什
Sting? - You want some music? John Tesh.
啥约翰·提什 -约翰·提什
John Tesh? - John Tesh.
综艺节目里的约翰·提什吗 -是啊
Entertainment tonight john Tesh? - Yeah.
你逗我呢 你傻♥逼♥吧
Are you kidding me, man? You fucking suck.
弗搁特 -弗搁特
Foghat. - Foghat?
是 -那是谁啊
Yeah. - Who the fuck is that, man?
你谁也不知道 -是啊 我又不知道全世界的歌♥手
You don’t know anybody. - No, man, I don’t know all those groups’ names.
哦 天啊 你臭死了
Oh, Jesus, you stink! - Ooh.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
你病了吗
Are you sick?
你他么干啥呢
What the fuck are you doing?
他病了 他发烧了
He’s sick. He’s got a fever, man.
所以呢
So what?
他会死在那个屎坑里的
He’s gonna die in that shithole.
这样咱们就都能回家了
Yeah, then maybe we can all go home.
肖恩
Sean.
我好饿啊
I’m so.... hungry.
喂我 肖恩 喂我 肖恩
Feed me, Sean. Feed me, Sean.
不 我错了 我知错了
No! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!
他妈的该我了 -狗屁 你今天打过他了
My fucking turn! - Bullshit, you did him today!
那他妈的是昨天早上 大哥
No, that was yesterday fucking morning, dude.
快点 -不行 每次都是你来打
Come on. - No way, you always get to do him!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that.
你装的吧
You fakin’ it?
你是在装吗
Are you fakin’ it?
来吧 你跟我说呀
Come on. Come on, you can tell me.
说吧
Come on.
说啊
Come on.
来 坐下
Come on, come on. Down, down. Sit, sit.
好了
That’s it, that’s it, that’s it.
来 喝吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, drink up. Come on, come on, come on.
好了
That’s it.
你看看他们 不比你好到哪去
Aw, look at them. They’re as bad as you.
你觉得你挺惨呢
Christ, you think you’ve got it bad?
那你试试跟他俩住一屋吧
Try being shacked up with those two morons.
真他么的服了
Aw, it’s a shit job.
肖恩 给你 这棍子很好的
Hey, Sean. Here you go-- nice stick, Sean.
快去捡回来 乖狗狗
Fetch. Fetch, boy. Fetch.
我养的狗都比他聪明
I had a dog with more intelligence than him.
放屁 我有次在嘉年华玩 赢了一条金鱼都比他聪明
Shit! I won a goldfish at a carnival that was more intelligent than him.
拿他喂狗还差不多
He’s dog meat.
卡尔 都说了不让你打他
Oh, Christ, carl! You were told no muck.
有点来不及了 贝克特
It’s a little late for that, becket.
现在这样 很容易打死他的
In this condition, he’s liable to kill him!
现在又怎么了
All right what’s the matter, now?
他在干什么 天啊
What’s he doing now? Oh man! Man!
我靠
Jesus. W?
阻止他 妈的 赶快去拿急救箱
Stop him, for Christ’s sake! Get the first-aid kit.
这傻♥逼♥割到我了 -赶快去拿药箱
This motherfucker cut me, man! - Get the kit now!
快去 赶快 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Go on, get the kit. Get it, get it! - Fuck you.
这样应该就能让他不那么痛苦了
They ought to put that motherfucker out of his misery.
不能再让他自己一个人了
All right. We cannot leave him alone anymore.
妈的 -真是服了
Man! - Shit job.
还要多久啊
Motherfuck--how long is this gonna...?
我不知道 马修斯先生
I don’t know, Mr. Matthews.
他就是病了
He’s like, you know, sick.
是啊 他好像脑子受创疯掉了
Yeah, he’s like, crazy in the head.
我真不知道
I just don’t know.
好的 -妈的
Yeah, sure. - Fuck! Man!
我们没酒了
We’re out of beer.
回见
I’ll... see you later.
没啤酒了
No beer.
马修斯在路上了
Matthews is on his way.
妈的
Shit.
能出来溜达溜达真好 我在那边都快疯了
Man, it’s good to get out. I was going crazy back there.
是啊
Yeah.
他一分钟比一分钟强
* He’s gettin’ stronger every minute *
突破所有极限
* Pushin’ all the limits *
没有什么能让它冷静下来
* And nothing’s gonna chill it *
你我都不能
* Between me and you * man!
他一分钟比一分钟强
* He’s gettin’ stronger every minute *
那种神奇的感觉就在里面
* That magic feeling’s in it *
我们不能停止放弃它
* We just can’t stop and quit it *
你我都不能
* Between me and you... *
不久的某一天
* Some day soon * * man!
如果你愿意和我在一起
* If you’ll stay with me *
电影精选列表