嘿 沙夫特先生在吗 -没在 他去上班了
Hi, Mr. Schraft here? - No, he’s at work.
你是电工吗
You the electrician?
这楼里的电线简直乱了套了
Wiring in this building is fucked.
好多年前就该烧了
Should have burnt down years ago.
就是可能你摁下灯的开关 结果淋浴开了的那种
Kinda place you flip the light switch, the fucking shower comes on.
是吗 -当然了
Yeah? - Yep.
好了 我完事了 你要喝一瓶吗
All right, that’s me, i’m done. You want a beer?
不了 我得刷完这个
No, I gotta finish this.
别介意啊 你刷的还不错
Don’t take this the wrong way. You’ve done a nice job,
不过 你不是专业的吧
But... you’re not a house painter are you?
你发现了啊
You noticed, huh?
妈的 能接到任何活儿我都干
Shit. I’ll do anything. I’ll take whatever I can get.
彼此彼此
Yeah, same here.
有人需要找人干点活 他们就找我老杜克
Somebody needs somethin’ done, they just give old duke a call.
杜克 你叫这个
Duke? That’s your name?
是啊 对 外号♥
Yeah, well, nickname.
我姓维恩 这样就还挺押韵的
Last name is Wayne, you know, so it sort of stuck.
我这么大一只 你懂的 杜克·维恩
I’m a big guy, you know. Duke Wayne.
我是牛仔和电工 那你呢
Cowboy electrician. And you?
肖恩·克劳利
Sean Crawley.
肖恩 你是爱尔兰人吗
Ah, Sean. You Irish?
我妈很喜欢英国演员肖恩·康纳利
I think my mom had the hots for Sean Connery.
演他妈007那个是吧
James fuckin’ bond, huh?
肖恩他妈的康纳利
Sean fuckin’ Crawley.
那你呢 你就只想干这个了吗
How about you? Is that all you wanna do, huh?
一辈子给别人刷墙
Paint other people’s houses white?
我不知道 -你不知道
I don’t know. - You don’t know?
你还这么年轻
Hell, you’re a young man.
你应该去追求梦想啥的
You should be following your dream or something.
你没有梦想吗
Don’t you have a dream?
你知道 一些傻兮兮的幻想之类的
You know, some kind of stupid fantasy?
你是说跟电影里那样吗
You mean at the movies or something,
当私♥家♥侦♥探♥之类的
Like being a private eye?
谁说过私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
Who said anything about a private eye?
汽车追逐 炫酷枪战 美女如云啥的
The car chases, the shootouts, the beautiful women?
也不用非得当私♥家♥侦♥探♥才能搞到妞吧
Hey, you don’t need a be a private eye to get some pussy.
我们不是在聊傻兮兮的幻想吗 -也没这么傻吧
I thought we were talking about stupid fantasies. - Not that fucking stupid.
嘿 老兄 -太感谢了哥们
Hey, man. - Thanks so much, dude.
没你我都不知道怎么办了
I don’t know what i’d do without you.
你走路回去啊 你啥时候再搞辆车
You’d walk. When you gonna get another car, huh?
不知道 -这里是洛杉矶 你需要车的
I don’t know. - This is l.a., man. You need a car.
能把你电♥话♥号♥给我吗
Can you give me your phone number?
有事儿有活儿的话 我就联♥系♥你
That way something comes up, I can give you a call.
好啊 那太好了
Yeah, i’d love--that’d be great.
我没有 我没有笔
I don’t--I don’t have a pen.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
名片刚好发光了 是吧
Fresh outta business cards, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
喂 -肖恩吗 肖恩·克劳利吗
Hello. - Sean? Sean Crawley?
是我 哪位 -我是杜克 你怎么样啊
Yeah, who’s this? - This is duke. How’s it goin’?
还行吧
Fine, I guess.
我可能有个活儿介绍给你
Yeah, listen, I think I might have something for you.
是干嘛的活儿 -老板需要你替他干点事
So what’s this all about? - The boss needs something done.
克劳利先生 -嘿 你好啊
Mr. Crawley. - How you doing?
我是雷·马修斯 你打高尔夫吗 -不打
Ray Matthews. Play golf? - No.
太可惜了 高尔夫多好玩
That’s a shame. Great game, golf.
我都玩不够
I don’t get out here enough.
不用了 我看着就行了 一样的
Oh, no. I’ll just watch if it’s all the same.
别扯了 来都来了怎么能不玩
What are you talking about? You’re on a golf course, you gotta play.
好球 帮我背着包吧
Nice shot. Grab that bag, will you?
你应该会认为
So you describe your philosophy
在人生中 照顾好自己是最重要的吧
On life as taking care of number one, no?
傻子才不这么想呢
Stupid not to.
那就对了 现在大家都不好过
There you go. These days and times you gotta do
光是生存就很难了 没错吧
Exactly what you gotta do just to survive, right?
没错
That’s right.
那如果生存的过程中
And if along the way you had to...
需要稍微不那么循规蹈矩呢
Bend the rules a little?
我大概懂你的意思了 马修斯先生
I think I know what you’re talking about, Mr. Matthews.
我的意思是 什么是对 什么是错
What i’m talking about is what’s right and what’s wrong.
我不是说咱们就要干点什么
Now, i’m not suggesting that we...
违法的事儿
Want to do anything that’s illegal.
但是 你懂的
But, you know, if, uh...
如果你被卷进了一些
You get involved in something that was...
不太友好的 杜克 哪个词形容合适一点
Anti-sociable. Duke, what’s the term i’m looking for?
额
Ah...
不道德的
Immoral?
没错 不道德的
Exactly. Immoral.
那么
So, uh...
你对于这些不太道德的事情
What would your feelings be on issues of...
你知道的 是怎么样的看法呢 克劳利
You know, things that are immoral, Crawley?
我认为 人不为己天诛地灭 就这样
Well, I suppose it’s up to us to sort it out for ourselves, I guess.
说得好 -说得非常好
Nicely put. - Very nicely put.
所以你们到底是需要我♥干♥嘛
So what do you want me to do exactly?
我们需要监视一个人
We need somebody watched.
他叫埃里克·佳特利 他是市政厅的一名会计
His name’s Eric Gatley. He’s an accountant at city hall.
你们想让我跟踪他吗
And you want me to follow him?
我要你紧紧盯着他
I want you in this guys jock,
一天早中晚都盯着 好吗
Morning, noon, and night, okay?
我要你从内到外的了解他
I want you to get to know him inside and out.
哪怕他撒泡尿
If this guy takes a fucking piss,
我都要知道是什么颜色
I wanna know what color.
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit! Shit!
妈的 -长不长眼啊
Oh, shit. - Watch where you’re going!
玩得开心 来抱一个
Have a good time. Come here.
太感谢了 下周来我家玩好吗
Thank you so much. My turn next week, okay?
谢谢了
Hey. Thanks again.
拜拜啦 安全带系好哦
All right, bye-bye. Wear your seatbelt.
拜 妈咪 拜 爹地 -拜拜
Bye, mom. Bye, dad. - Bye-bye.
去拯救世界吧 -拜
Go save the world. - Bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
借过
Excuse me.
注:午夜使者
嘿 苏珊 -嘿 托尼
Hi, Susan. - Hi, tony.
今天还好吗 -当然
Doing okay today? - Uh-huh.
你看起来很不错 -谢了
You look good. - Thanks.
一会里面见
I’ll see you inside.
帕克小姐吗 -是的 你好
Miss park? - Yes, hello.
你怎么样 -挺好的谢谢
Hi, how are you? - Fine, thank you.
我叫埃里克·佳特利 -幸会
Eric Gatley. - Good to meet you.
非常感谢你肯抽时间过来
Listen, thank you very much for taking the time to come out here.
感谢你给我来电
I appreciate your call.
你要明白 现在这些资料我都还不能给你
So, understand I can’t leave you with any of these materials just yet
而且我现在说的这些还都是背景信息
And i’m speaking for background only.
好吧 我明白 先看看吧
Okay, I understand. Let’s see.
这是最原始的 这是97年的预估值
Here we have the original, this is the ’97 estimates...
是午间新闻里面那个中国妞
yeah, it was that Chinese chick from the 11:00 news.
你确定是她吗 -确定 佳特利拿了一个文件
You sure it was her? - Yeah, positive. Gatley had this file.
给她看呢 纸之类的
He was showing her stuff. Papers and shit.
天啊 真♥他♥妈♥该死
Jesus. Jesus fucking Christ.
好吧 我去告诉马修斯
All right, i’ll tell Matthews.
你继续跟踪 现在是最关键的时刻了
You stay on the job, okay? It’s more important now than ever.
嘿 肖恩 你干的还不错呢 -谢谢
Hey Sean, you didn’t do so bad, huh? - Thank you.
你可能不是专业的 但是你做的真的不错
Yeah, you may not be a professional, but you did a nice job.
克劳利
Hey, Crawley,
你住的街区真♥他♥妈♥不错
Nice fucking neighborhood you live in.
你知道我等你多久了吗
You know how long i’ve been fucking sitting here waiting for you?
我都喝了这么多了
About that long.
别盯着我 上车啊
Don’t fucking stare at me, get in.
知道吗
电影精选列表