我说了 我要让你滚蛋 你怎么还不走
I told you, I want you to fuck off. Why are you still here?
好吧 我有东西给你
All right, look, I got something for you.
这什么 -去芝加哥的火车票
What’s that? - Train ticket to Chicago.
会有人在车站等你
There is a guy who’s gonna meet you at the station, all right?
他会给你钱 -芝加哥
He’ll have your money. - Chicago?!
我们想让你离开这里啊 -我怎么知道会不会有人等我
We want you outta here. - How do I know the guy’ll be there?
我凭什么相信你 -你没得选
How can I trust you? - You don’t have a choice.
再会
So long.
我有他的文件 -什么
I’ve got his file, duke. - Huh?
佳特利的文件 所有他收集的关于马修斯的证据
Gatley’s file. All the evidence he was compiling against Matthews.
都在我手里
I’ve got it.
对吧 现在有这证据可就不一样了吧
Yeah, it’s evidence of a different kind now.
还有一些我个人的笔记
Some personal notes of my own in it.
你的名字好像也出现了一两次呢
In fact, I think you’re name is mentioned once or twice.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
得了吧 杜克 你又不是没看过电影 应该知道下一句台词啊
Come on, duke. You’ve seen enough movies, you know the line.
我出了任何事 那份文件就会浮出水面
Anything happens to me and that file shows up.
文件在哪儿 肖恩
Where’s the file, Sean?
那就先别提芝加哥的事了吧 你觉得呢
Let’s forget about this whole Chicago thing, huh? What do you say?
你我都清楚 根本没人在芝加哥等着我
We both know there’s no guy in Chicago.
带我回市里
Take me back to town.
别起来
Stay down!
怎么了 -手♥机♥给我
What’s up? Uh? - Give me the fucking phone.
这小子有佳特利的文件
Kid’s got a file on Gatley.
我得告诉马修斯
I want you to tell Matthews--
让他派个人去这孩子公♥寓♥
Tell him to send someone around to his apartment, all right?
找一下
Search the place.
文件在哪儿 肖恩
Where is the file, Sean?
我要是不说呢
What if I don’t tell you?
你能怎么办 杀了我吗 不是吧
What are you gonna do, kill me? I don’t think so.
所以
So...
你就只会打我 是吧
You’re just gonna beat me up, huh?
文件在哪
Where is the file?
我绝对不会说
My lips are sealed.
所以 反正你一会也要揍我 不如就现在揍吧
So, if you’re gonna beat me up later, you might as well beat me up now.
你还挺乐意是吧 -来吧 来啊
Yeah, you’d like that, huh? - Come on, do it.
动手吧 赶紧的 对我来说没区别
Do it now, it’s all the same to me.
你无所谓我打你吗
You don’t care if I beat you up, huh?
反正我死不了
I’ll still be alive,
所以我不怕
So it doesn’t scare me.
妈的 你可以一直每天打我到年底
Shit, you could spend the rest of the year just beating the shit out of me,
但是还不能让我死
And at the end of it, i’ll still be alive,
你也还是不知道文件藏哪了
And you still wouldn’t know where the file is.
所以你看 除非你杀了我
So you see, unless you’re gonna kill me...
不然我都能忍♥
I can deal with it.
那我把你蛋割掉呢
How about I cut your balls off?
肯定是能习惯的吧
Well, i’m sure a person can get used to it.
你肯定能懂
You would know.
怎么说 -他让咱们去他沙漠里的家
What did he say? - He wants us to go to his place out in the desert.
农场吗 -他是这么说的
The fucking ranch? - Hey, that’s what he said.
哦 妈的 -老大发话就出发呗
Oh, fuck that. - If that’s what the man says...
卡尔 放歌♥
Carl, put on some music.
会很漫长的
It’s gonna be a long fucking day.
怎么了
* What’s up?
他对你所在的派对上的辣妹们说
* His * to the hot boys that party where you’re at *
怎么了
* What’s up? *
怎么了
* What’s up?
在舞池里让你随便蹦迪
* S - * on the dance floor making you bounce *
喝着百威和40年代的酒 而且量还很大
* Drinking bud and 40’s while I buy ’em by the ounce *
怎么了
* What’s up?
如果你很古怪
* if you’re freaky... *
好了
all right.
你要把我怎么样 杜克
What are you gonna do to me, duke?
说我没种是吧
No balls, huh?
等会见咯 肖恩
I’m gonna catch you later though, Sean.
克劳利先生 睡得还好吗
Mr. Crawley. Sleep well?
喜欢我们的小旅馆吗
How’d you like our little hotel?
我要尿尿
I need to piss.
等会再说这事 先坐下
We’ll get to that in a few minutes. Sit down.
今天天气很好的
You know, it’s a beautiful day out.
这样的日子呢
On a day like today,
我是应该去打高尔夫的
I should be playing golf.
高尔夫多好玩啊 你也知道吧
Great game, golf. You know?
能帮助人思考
Helps you think.
是吗
Is that right?
是的 当然了
Yeah, that’s right.
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
杜克打结可是很厉害的 对吧 杜克
Duke here is very proficient with knots. Aren’t you, duke?
我之前是参加过童子军的 马修斯先生
Used to be in the boy scouts, Mr. Matthews.
文件在哪儿 肖恩
Where’s the file, Sean?
得了吧 你知道我不会说的
Come on, you know i’m not going to tell you.
你知道我想怎样吗 想让你消失
You know what i’d like, Sean? I’d like for you to vanish.
从地球表面消失
Vanish off the face of the earth, that’s what i’d like.
但你雇了我 你让我♥干♥的事儿我都干了
But you hired me. I did exactly what you told me to do.
你说啥呢 我那天喝多了
What are you talking about, I was drunk.
你听我的鬼话干嘛
You shouldn’t listen to me.
这太扯淡了 -是啊 谁说不是呢
This is crazy. - Yeah, tell me about it.
是这样的 我这有个问题 我麻烦缠身 警♥察♥就快来找我了
See, I got a problem here. I’m in a lot of shit. Cops are getting real close to me.
警♥察♥最不会来找的就是我 你看不出来吗
Well, i’m the last person who’s gonna go to the cops. Can’t you see that?
早晚警♥察♥会去找你的
Sooner or later the cops are going to come to you.
不是吗 但是如果你不在了呢
Okay? But without you around,
他们就什么都证明不了了
They can’t prove a thing.
你不觉得杀了我事情会更复杂吗
Don’t you think killing me is gonna make things a little more complicated?
首先如果我死了 那份文件可就
I mean, for one thing if I die that file comes to--
等等 等等 杀你 谁说要杀你了 孩子
Whoa, whoa. Killing ya? Who said anything about killing you, boys?
没人会杀你啊 肖恩
No one’s gonna kill you, Sean.
朋友 这屋里唯一的杀人犯就只有你 我们都干净着呢
See you, my friend, are the only killer in this room. My hands are clean.
我也想继续保持这样
And I would like to keep it that way.
给他喝点
Give the man a drink.
掐着鼻子往里灌 傻啊你
His nose, you moron.
不要 -快
No. - Come here.
再来 再来
More, more, more, more.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
比猪还脏
Filthy animal!
卡尔 拿点热水给他清理一下
Carl, get some water and clean him up, will you?
喝威士忌要谨慎的 克劳利
You gotta be careful with whiskey, Crawley.
能弱化同感 却会搞坏大脑
Deadens the pain, but fucks the brain.
我真正需要的 是让你消失
See, what I really need you to do is disappear.
唰的一下 没了 没人 啥都没了
You know, poof, gone, nobody, nothin’.
然后我有了一个主意
Then I had an idea.
也不需要非得杀人才能让人消失对吧
You really don’t need to kill a guy to make him disappear, right?
我给你讲个小故事吧
Let me tell you a little story.
我以前有个手下 迪诺·斯卡布罗
There was a guy who used to work for me, Dino Scarbor.
还记得迪诺吧 杜克 -记得 太可怜了
Remember Dino, duke? - Yeah, poor bastard.
那哥们很好 很帅 很会打扮
Now, listen. Great guy, good looking, sharp dresser.
女人们都对他爱不释手 把他留在身边很有意思
Could kill the ladies, I mean, just a joy to have around.
能把尼姑都迷得脱裤子呢 对吧
Yeah, could talk the panties off a nun, couldn’t he?
我把迪诺弄到我们的工地上
So I got Dino on this construction site, we’re working together.
一辆起重机带着一大块水泥就过来了
A crane with a big, big block of cement comes over
直接打在迪诺头上
And whacks Dino right in the side of the head.
他没死 但他恨不得自己死了
Didn’t kill him, trust me he wished it had.
我们后来就不叫他迪诺了 -叫他傻帽了
We don’t call him Dino no more. - We call him dumbo.
植物人了 他说的话我们都听不懂
Guy’s a vegetable, can’t understand a word he’s saying.
信我 我感觉他都听不懂自己说了啥
Believe me, I don’t think he can understand most of it.
他就整天傻坐着 盯着墙
He just sits there staring at the wall.
太可怜了 口水流的自己满身都是
It’s pitiful. Drooling all over himself.
你知道吗 照着脑袋来一下
You know it’s really, really, scary
真的很吓人的
What a single blow to the head can do.
特别吓人
Really scary.
用三号♥木杆好一点
You know, it feels like about a three wood.
电影精选列表