Come on, you fat fuck! Answer the phone!
快接他妈的电♥话♥
Answer the fucking phone!
埃里克·佳特利的妻子苏珊
Eric Gatley’s wife, Susan, has no idea
不知道她丈夫为何被人谋杀
Why her husband was murdered.
警方目前关于此案没有任何线索
Police have no new leads in the case, but...
目前来自于本台的独家消息是
I could reveal exclusively that I spoke
市政厅的这名会计被谋杀数日之前
To the murdered city hall accountant just days before he was killed.
正在调查市政厅腐♥败♥事件
Eric Gatley had been investigating corruption in city hall...
我靠 戴这种帽子的人就该死啊
Shit, guy wears a hat like that deserves to die.
死者一直在调查当地建筑承包商
...He had been looking into the activities of this man,
雷·马修斯的种种行迹
Local building contractor, ray Matthews.
去吧 肖恩 该你了
It’s your shot. Sean, it’s your turn.
行凶者是个专业杀手 -好吧
...The work of a professional hit man d - yeah...
把现场布置的好像随意抢劫失控的样子
...Made to look like a casual robbery gone wrong.
抱歉我得走了 乔治
I’m sorry, I gotta go, George.
什么
What?
我们刚玩到一半啊 肖恩
We’re in the middle of a game here-- Sean!
喂 -肖恩
Hello. - Sean.
杜克 真是见鬼了
Duke! Oh, for Christ’s sakes!
怎么 -闭嘴听我说
Look, where--- shut up and listen!
明天早上第一件事 去动物园
Tomorrow morning. The zoo. First thing.
你还有话要说
You got some talking to do.
我吗 我去说什么话
Me?! I’ve got some talking to do?!
杜克
Duke! Duke!
怎么回事 杜克 我们来动物园干什么
What’s going on here, duke? What are we doing at the zoo?
你有朋友会没事就来动物园玩吗
You know anybody that ever goes to the zoo?
没有 -对 我也没
No. - No, well, me neither.
这样就没人会认出我们了
This way no one will recognize us.
而且
Besides...
我还挺喜欢的 它很不错
I kinda like it. It’s nice.
你给我带钱了吗 -什么狗钱
So you got my money? - What fucking money?
马修斯欠我的钱啊 -哦 妈的
Matthews owes me. - Oh, fuck.
跟我来吧
Come on, will ya?
肖恩 你知道大家来动物园干嘛吗
Sean, you know what people do when the go to the zoo?
干嘛
What?
看看自己的朋友长得像哪些动物
They try to figure out what animals their friends look like.
杜克
Duke. Duke!
你之前玩过这个游戏吗
You never played this game before?
一般大家都说是猴子 但是我们就别这么简单了吧
Of course, usually, it’s monkeys, i’ll grant you that, but I think we can do better.
杜克 -别说一些显而易见的
Duke--- and no fair are the obvious stuff,
比如说我像大象或疣猪之类的
Like calling me a fucking elephant or a warthog or something.
你得发挥你的想象力
You gotta use the imagination.
至于你嘛
As for you...
得去爬行动物馆才能找到跟你像的了
Clearly we have to go to the reptile house.
杜克
Duke!
你有点像蜥蜴
Yeah, there’s a bit of a lizard about you, you know?
有点黏糊糊的
A little bit slimy,
警惕的 一直在等待
Watchful, waiting.
还带点伪装 -别他么闹了 杜克
A little bit of camouflage. - Quit fucking around, duke!
有什么好笑的 -你啊 你笑死人了
What’s so fucking funny? - You are! You’re fucking hilarious.
搞得自己跟大侦探一样
You come on the big tough detective.
你觉得你万无一失了
You think you got it all figured out,
但你真的很可怜 你觉得我们干嘛一开始要雇你
But you’re fucking pitiful. Why do you think we hired you in the first place?
不知道 是不是如果出事了 也不会查到你这儿
I don’t know, because if anything happened I can’t be connected to you.
是啊 然后呢
Yeah, and...?
然后就是 你觉得我会很专业吧
And I guess, because you thought i’d be good at it.
就你 你跟踪人怎么会专业
You? What good are you at following people?
还没想明白吗
Figuring things out?
你就是个大傻♥逼♥ 你要是能当好侦探
You’re a clueless little turd who’s about a good a detective
那我都能跳芭蕾舞了
As I am a fucking ballerina.
你连辆车都没有啊
You don’t even have a car, for Christ’s sakes!
是因为你没用 找你就是因为你没用
No, you’re useless. That’s why we hired you, because you’re useless.
为什么
Why?
去你的 杜克 为什么
Fuck it, duke, why?
我们就是想吓唬吓唬这哥们
We wanted to rattle the guy, shake him up.
他一直探头探脑的
He’d had his dick out for so long we wanted to know
我们想知道他到底要不要有所行动
If he was going to fuck or fuck up.
所以就想到你了 你跟踪他
So, I think of you. You’ll follow the guy.
他就会看到你 可能就会阵脚大乱
He’s gonna see you, maybe get all shook up,
他吓到了就会行动 我们还根本没动他
Freak out. Then he makes a move and we haven’t touched him.
然后再让你去杀了他
And then you go and kill the guy?
这是你的主意 -不 从来不是
That was your plan. - Oh, no, that was never my plan.
这都是雷的好主意
That was ray’s brilliant idea.
他妈的雷
Fucking ray.
现在唯一保证你绝对安全的办法就是让你消失
The only way for you to be completely safe is to disappear.
我♥干♥完活了 我要钱
I did a job and I want to be paid.
你觉得谁会傻到花一万三雇你去做事啊
Why would anybody give you 13 grand to do anything?
但事我也干了 我要钱
But I did it, and I want my money,
不拿到钱我就不走
And i’m not leaving town until I get it.
如果我必须要跟你搞僵的话 我就
And if I have to make it difficult for you, i--
你算个屁啊 你个一文不值的小垃圾
You’re nothing. You’re a worthless piece of shit
不该你插手的事你非得掺和
Who got involved in something you should have left alone.
你还敢找我要钱
You don’t tell me to do anything!
你一毛钱都拿不到
All right, you’re gonna get no more money,
还得赶紧给我滚蛋 听懂了吗
And you will disappear, you understand?
别再让我看到你
I don’t want to ever see you again.
如果被我看到了
And if I do...
我可以杀了你
I’ll can kill you.
我连汗都不用出一滴就能弄死你
I can kill you and I wouldn’t even break into a sweat.
弄死你就彻底完事了
I could just crush you and then it would be over.
你也说了 没人会把你和我们扯到一块
Like you said, nothing could tie us to you.
走吧 赶紧的
So go away now. Go.
你看 我找到像你的动物了
Oh, look. I think I found you.
对 就在这呢
Yeah, there you are.
你看 肖恩 我找到你了
Look, Sean. Look, look, I found you.
找到了 就在这呢
I found you, right there!
你是只虫子 一只傻♥逼♥蚂蚁
You’re an insect. A fucking ant.
你看那一只 跟你一模一样
Look, that one there--he looks just like you.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧 你电♥话♥里听起来都要气死了
You okay? You sounded pretty pissed off on the phone.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
怎么了
Well, what’s up?
还记得我跟你说过的那些人吗
You know those guys I told you about?
嗯 不付你钱的那些
Yeah, the ones who won’t pay you?
是啊
Yeah, well...
越来越吓人了
It’s getting pretty scary, actually.
他们想威胁我 让我离开这儿
They’re trying to frighten me off, make me leave town.
如果我是你我就照做了
If I were you, i’d just do what they say.
他们还欠我钱呢 乔治
They owe me, George.
是啊 但是他们是认真的
Yeah, but these guys get pretty serious.
还不如按他们说的赶紧走
I’d just do what they want, get out of town.
反正你在这也没什么牵挂
You know, there’s nothing keeping you here.
不 我不走
No, i’m not leaving.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do something for me.
什么
What?
帮我保管这个
I need you to keep this for me.
我不要 -就只是合同什么的
I don’t think so--- it’s just contracts and shit.
只是证明我♥干♥了活的证据而已
先帮我拿着 直到我想好我要怎么做
It’s just proof I did the work. Just keep it till I figure out what i’m going to do.
不好吧 哥们 -乔治 他们不知道你是谁
I don’t know, man. - George, they don’t know you.
好吧 好好保管
All right? Keep it safe.
肖恩 -妈的
Sean. - Shit.
你去哪了
Where did you go? Hey!
回来 赶紧的
Get back here! Hey, come on now!
你干嘛 别逼我追你
What are you--don’t make me run after you!
抱歉 乔治
Sorry, George.
赶紧的
Come on, now.
妈的
Shit!
他没武器 -开车 卡尔
He’s clean. - Carl, let’s go.
干嘛啊 杜克 你要干嘛
What the fuck, duke? What do you want?
电影精选列表