You know you--
你帮了我很大忙 克劳利
You’ve been really good for me, Crawley.
我就是完成我的工作
Well, I get the job done.
我给你讲个小故事
Let me tell you a little story.
以前呢 有一个女孩 叫萨曼莎
Once upon a time there was this girl-- Samantha.
她以前是
She was, uh--
是我的秘书
She was my secretary.
她那时候18岁
She was 18 years old.
但是看着好像才13岁 懂我意思吧
She looked like she was 13, you know what I mean?
懂
Yeah.
于是呢
I was, uh--
我就疯狂的爱上了她
I was head over heels in love with this girl.
真的是蠢爆了
I mean stupid, you know?
跟小姑娘恋爱脑似的
Like some teenage pussy.
我愿意为她做任何事
I’d a done anything for this girl.
但是交往起来也不是那么容易的
But it wasn’t-- it really wasn’t all that easy.
萨曼莎跟家人一起住
I mean, Samantha lived with her family and--
我呢 他妈的还是已婚
And I was--fuck, I was married.
反正吧 我有个同事
Anyway, I had this guy I worked with,
他在公♥司♥附近有个公♥寓♥
He had an apartment that was close by the office.
我就跟他商量了一下 他把钥匙给我
So I worked something out with him where he would give me the keys,
他就消失一会
He’d disappear for a little while and I could
我就能带萨曼莎过去
Go up there with Samantha.
我第一次带她上去的时候
The first time I ever take her up there--
真的 我已经迫不及待想脱她裤子了
And I tell you what, I wanted this pussy bad--
我们进去之后吧 我那朋友家有条狗
We get in there and the guy’s got a little fucking dog.
然后她就玩上狗了
Right away, she grabs the dog,
我就说 萨曼莎 别玩狗了 去卧室吧
And i’m going, "Samantha, leave the dog. Let’s go back here."
我就把她弄进卧室去了
I get her in the fucking bedroom.
然后事情的走向呢
Things are, you know, they’re leaning towards,
就很合我的意
Where I wanna go, you know?
然后突然这个狗就开始挠门
Suddenly the dog starts scratchin’ at the door.
她就看着门口开始笑
She’s looking at the door and she’s laughing, you know?
明显注意力已经到狗身上了 我就说 萨曼莎 你等一下
Paying more attention to the fucking dog than me. "Sam, Sam, excuse me a minute."
我就走到门口一脚把狗踢得老远
I walk out the door and I boot this fucking dog right across the room,
跟橄榄球的场内进球似的
Like a fucking field goal.
狗就老实了 我回了房♥间
It shuts him right up, I get in the fucking room,
然后我就把她上衣脱了 真美
And the next thing you know, I got the blouse is coming open and it’s all good.
然后她下面也刮毛了
And I know that fucking clam is shaved.
我也看到了
You know what I mean? I gotta see it.
然后那个死狗又开始挠门
And the fucking dog starts scratching at the door again,
哼哼唧唧的 她又一直看门口
Yelping-- and now she’s looking at the fucking door and she’s losing--
她已经没心思了 刚才那种氛围瞬间没了
She’s losing her concentration. She isn’t in the fucking moment anymore.
我就说抱歉 萨曼莎 我就走到门口
"Excuse me, Sam." I walk out the fucking door
我就把那个死狗抓起来
And I grab the fucking dog,
跟拧断树枝一样直接把他脖子拧了
And I snap it’s fucking neck like a twig.
我就把那个死狗直接从洗衣通道扔下去了
I take the fucking little cocksucker and I throw him down the laundry shoot.
然后我又回去了
And I go back in the room...
真的 萨曼莎操起来太好了
It turns out little ol’ Sammy fucks like a bunny.
这就是这个故事的重点 克劳
There’s a point to the story, crawl.
有的时候人得学会无情一点
Sometimes you gotta be a little bit ruthless.
有东西挡了你的路 那就把它弄死
Something gets in your way, you eliminate it.
你懂吧
You know what I mean?
所以问题是
So the question really is...
你愿意做到什么程度 克劳
How far are you willing to go, crawl?
弄死一条吵闹的狗吗
To get rid of a barking dog?
好吧 我觉得
Well, I mean...
那得在合适的情况下
The conditions would have to be right.
那什么算合适的情况呢
What would these conditions be?
好吧
Okay, um...
第一点 就是绝对不能
Well, one--there would have to be
害我被抓住 或者让人怀疑上我
No possible way of my getting caught or even suspected.
这没问题
That’s a given.
好
Right.
然后我本人得是安全的
And then, i’d have to be sure I was physically safe.
我不想让自己有危险
You know, I wouldn’t want to put myself in danger from
来自受害人的危险 或者周围的其他任何人
The victim or anyone else who might be around, so i--
我得处于一个能够保证的占上风的位置
I’d have to be in a guaranteed superior position.
你是说你得比对方更强
You mean stronger?
差不多的吧 比他高一级的武器或者偷袭他什么的
Yeah, I mean one way or another, with better weapons or surprise or whatever.
有道理
Makes sense.
好 第四
Okay. Four--
等会 第三呢
Whoa, what happened to three?
刚才就是第三啊 -第三是啥
We just did three. - What was it?
算了 那这就是第三吧
It doesn’t matter. Fine, this is three then.
其实这是第二点的后半句
Which is--it’s actually part of two.
就是
Anyway, it’s--
我得百分百确定我能成功
I’d have to be 100 % sure that I could pull it off.
你直接开枪就完事了 -不行的 你看啊
You shoot the fucking guy. - No, no, no. You see, I can’t--
这又回到了第一点了
That doesn’t-- that comes back to the point-- to number--
我的人身安全那一点 不能用可以被追踪的武器
The point about safety. Where it can’t be a weapon that could ever be traced.
想的很周到 -是啊
That’s-- that’s good thinking. - Yeah.
好吧 说到第几点了
Okay... what number are we at?
我哪知道 你的第三点就已经把我搞懵了
Who the fuck knows? You lost me back at three!
好吧 没事的
You know what? It doesn’t matter.
那就第五点吧
Five then, point five--
得有个理由
A reason.
我得有个能让我做这件事的理由
I’d need a reason why I was gonna do it.
比如呢
Such as?
比如 奖赏
Such as a... reward.
奖赏吗
Reward?
是的 你懂的
Yeah, you know...
必须得有足够大的奖励 我才有动力
If there was a big enough reward for doing it.
五千怎么样
How’s five grand sound?
一点动力都没有
Sounds like nothing.
一万五比较好
15 has a better ring to it.
一万
10.
一万三
13.
一万三怎么样
How’s 13 grand sound?
这是我的幸运数字
That’s my lucky number.
对不住了
I’m sorry.
别开门
Don’t answer the door.
别开门 你个傻♥逼♥
Don’t answer the door, you fucker.
别死到临头了还这么傻♥逼♥
Don’t be stupid all your life.
你好 佳特利先生
Hi, Mr. Gatley.
苏珊在家吗
Is Susan home?
不在 她带我们女儿去学芭蕾了
No, she took our daughter to ballet.
哎呀 我以为她周六会在家的
Oh, shoot, I thought she’d be here on a Saturday.
是啊 但没在 我很抱歉
Yeah, no, i’m sorry.
我是午夜使者那边的 我能给她留个口信吗
I’m from the midnight mission. Can I leave a message?
好的
Oh, Sure.
我没有纸和笔
I don’t have a pen and paper.
好 等一下 我刚刚在花♥园♥干活
Yeah, hang on, sorry. I’m in the garden, i’ll just...
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我去找找
Okay, let’s see...
这地方乱死了
This place is such a mess.
对了 你知道吗 那个其实还挺贵的
Yeah, you know what? That’s actually kind of somewhat valuable.
你还是放下吧 谢谢
I’d rather that you didn’t handle that. Thank you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
安静点 哥们
Shh. Just be quiet, man.
别担心
Don’t worry.
躺下吧
Just lie down.
躺下就好
Just lie down.
你的帽子呢
Where’s your hat?
睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
再见 佳特利先生
Bye, Mr. Gatley.
我晚点再打来
I’ll call later this week.
去你的傻♥逼♥
Fucking asshole!
对不起
I’m sorry!
接电♥话♥啊 杜克
Come on, duke.
快接啊 你个死胖子 接电♥话♥啊
电影精选列表