你会让我成为最幸福的女孩
* You’ll make me the happiest girl that I ever could be. *
来啊 -妈的 小心
Come and get it! - Oh, Jesus. Look out!
来啊
Come on!
快点 去啊 贝克特
Hurry up! Come on, becket!
我来了 狗♥日♥的♥
I’m coming, goddamn it!
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
这他妈的是什么情况啊
What the fuck is going on?!
他出来了
He got out!
服了 抓住他啊
Jesus Christ. Grab him!
妈的
Shit!
不
No!
肖恩 赶快上车
Sean! Sean, quick! Come on, get in the van!
快啊 我是乔治 快上车啊
Come on, it’s me George! Quick, get in the fucking van!
走吧 快啊 我们走
Go, go, go! Come on, go! Let’s go!
你个傻♥逼♥ 你死定了
You motherfucker, you’re dead!
过来 快点
Get back here! Come on!
去你的
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
妈的
Shit!
肖恩 到底怎么回事 我看了文件
Sean, what the fuck’s going on? I looked in this thing.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我跟着马修斯
I followed Matthews.
看了文件我就懂了 就跟着他去了农场
Worked it out from the file. Followed him to the ranch.
我第一次这么开心能见到你
I’ve never been so happy to see you, man.
我就不懂了
I’m confused, you know?
我是懂狗的 但是人
It’s like dogs I understand, but people...
他们都是蚂蚁而已 乔治 无关紧要的
They’re just ants, George. Doesn’t matter.
刚刚在农场
Back there...
我突然知道了我的使命
I realized what my part is.
我终于知道我要成为什么了
I finally know now what I was always meant to be.
什么
What?
我要当灭虫者
I’m an exterminator.
什么鬼 去你♥妈♥的♥ 这不是他妈的玩笑
What the fuck?! Fuck you, okay? It’s not a fucking joke.
好吗 你杀了一个人
All right? You killed a guy.
是两个 -为什么啊
Two guys. - Why?!
你让我明白明白行吗 我是说 为什么杀佳特利
Help me understand why? I mean, Gatley?
为什么
Why?
我也不知道 就顺其自然了
I don’t know, it just happened.
就是他的帽子 你说的
It was his hat. You said it yourself, man.
他戴着那个帽子很傻♥逼♥
He just looked so fucking dumb in that hat.
你就因为一顶帽子杀了他吗
You killed him ’cause of a hat? A fuckin’ hat?
我杀他是因为我想
I killed him because I wanted to.
真♥他♥妈♥的疯了
Fuck! Jesus Christ, man!
我都冒着生命危险去救你了
I risked my life for you!
你居然在这跟我扯什么蚂蚁
And you’re talking about fucking ants!
什么鬼啊 你♥他♥妈♥好像疯了
What the fuck, man! You sound crazy or insane.
乔治 我一直是那个我
George, i’m the same guy I always was.
下车 -乔治
Get out of my van. - George.
滚下我的车
Get the fuck--get out of my fucking van.
乔治 -滚出去
George. - Get the fuck out!
乔治 不要啊 乔治 拜托
George, no. George, come on.
乔治
George!
不
No.
坐会吧哥们
Sit down a minute.
天啊 你出什么事了
My god! What happened to you?
警♥察♥ -这是警♥察♥干的吗
The cops. - Cops did this to you?
别让他们抓走我 好吗
Don’t let them take me, okay?
得送你去医院 盖里 -不 不要
We gotta get you to a hospital. Gary! - No! Don’t!
不要去医院 去了医院警♥察♥就
Not the hospital. That’s how the cops--
求你别送我去医院
Please don’t take me to the hospital.
他们会抓我的 -你需要帮助 盖里
They’ll get me. - You need help. Gary!
我就知道你会来
I knew you’d come.
我就知道你会来
I knew you’d come.
我进来了
Woman on the floor!
先把他放在这里
Let’s get him over here, okay?
毯子给我吧
All right. Let me take that.
慢点
Go down slow. Slow.
慢点 -好
Easy. - Okay.
我去给他拿衣服穿 你看着他吧
Okay, i’ll get him some clothes while you can check him.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
詹姆斯·邦德
James bond.
詹姆斯·邦德是吗
James bond, huh?
托德 詹姆斯·托德
Todd, James Todd.
好的 詹姆斯 把这个给我吧
Well, James, why don’t you give me this?
不要
No!
好 那我不拿 你放旁边好吗
Okay, you can keep it. Just put it down, all right?
我得给你检查 放下吧
I need to examine you. Put it down.
告诉我哪里痛
Tell me where it hurts.
不 不要 -好了
No, no! - All right.
不要 -我来了
No! Ou. - Here, I got it.
停下 停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
詹姆斯 没事了 我在这儿
James, it’s okay, i’m here!
看着我 我在这儿
Look at me. I’m here!
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
对不起 -继续睡吧
I’m sorry. - Go back to sleep.
对不起 -没事了
I’m sorry. - It’s okay.
做噩梦了吧
Bad dreams, huh?
我懂的
Yeah, I know.
我知道做噩梦是什么感觉
I know what that’s like.
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
说什么
What?
你怎么了 苏珊
What happened to you, Susan?
我丈夫埃里克
My husband, Eric--
他最近被人谋杀了
He was recently murdered.
怎么回事
What happened?
他是一名会计
He was an accountant
在市政厅工作
At city hall, and...
他在调查一家建筑公♥司♥
He was investigating a construction company.
可能是他发现了那家公♥司♥不干净的东西
I guess the company didn’t like what he discovered and....
他们就把他灭口了
They put a hit out on him.
你很棒 你挺过去了
You’re doing really well. You’re a survivor.
我都认不出你是三周前我们救助的那个人了
I hardly recognize you from the guy we brought in three of four weeks ago.
没有你我做不到的
Couldn’t have done it without you.
对我来说也很好的
Well, it’s been really good for me too,
也给了我一个机会去
Being given the chance to...
詹姆斯 你还好吧
James, you all right?
没事 我很好 只是
No, i’m fine. I just--
只是我的头突然好痛 没事的
Just the mother of all headaches. It’s okay.
等会就好了
It’s all right. It’ll go away.
疼痛总是会过去的
Like pain always does.
所以 詹姆斯
So, James...
你不能继续留在救济所了
You can’t stay in the shelter for much longer.
这是临时收容的地方
It’s really only meant for temporary accommodation.
我们床位不够了
We need the bed.
所以 你有地方去吗
So, do you have somewhere to go
还是继续在街上流浪
Or will you just go back on the streets?
不用担心 我有地方去
No, no, I have somewhere to go.
得了 你不能留在这里
Come on, you can’t stay here.
你根本不了解这个人
...It’s just that you don’t know anything about him.
他是谁啊
I mean, who is he?
没事的 -小心点
It’ll be all right. - Be careful.
嘿 宝贝 你要去哪啊 -明天见
Hey, baby, where you going? - See you tomorrow.
好了
This is it.
这里是餐厅
We, uh--we eat in here.
我带你去卧室
Okay, i’ll show you the bedrooms.
你暂时就住这间吧
And this will be your room, while you’re here.
凯特琳回来了 你自己收拾一下吧
Aby, - that’s Caitlin. I’ll let you get yourself sorted.
谢谢 -好的
Okay. Thank you. - Okay.
你最好了 莫
You’re the best, mo.
嘿 宝贝 谢谢
Hey, baby. Thank you.
电影精选列表