凯特琳 这是詹姆斯 我跟你说过的
Caitlin, this is James, who I told you about.
你好 詹姆斯 -你好
Hello, James. - Hey.
谢谢你让我住你家
Well, thanks for letting me stay at your house.
没事的
That’s okay.
人们不该孤身一人
People shouldn’t be alone.
这样会疯掉的
You know, they go crazy.
不然就会开始做傻事
And then they start to do stupid things.
独处太久了会忘记世界是如何运转的
They forget how the rest of the world lives.
这样不健康
It’s not healthy.
我也不知道我在说什么
I don’t know what i’m saying. It’s just...
在这个厨房♥里
Being in this room,
事发现场
Where it all--
我会不停地被提醒
There’s just lots of things to remind me.
你换了个新冰箱
You got a new fridge.
什么
What?
这不能是原来的吧
I mean, that can’t be the one.
不是 那个我换掉了
No, I had to get rid of that.
我换掉了好多东西
I had to get rid of a lot of stuff.
抱歉
T rid - excuse me.
喂 你好 盖里
Hello? Hi, Gary.
一切正常
Yeah, everything’s fine.
明天
Tomorrow, um...
可以吧
I guess so.
把地址告诉我吧
Yeah, just gonna need the address.
等下 我去找张纸
Hang on, let me find some paper.
说吧
Go ahead.
好的 晚安
All right, good night.
你效率好高啊
You’re very efficient.
我都不知道那里有纸
I didn’t even know there was paper in there.
敬我们俩
To the both of us.
我感觉我死后上天堂了
I feel like i’ve died and gone to heaven.
妈妈 我醒了
Mommy, I woke up.
宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
想要我给你讲个故事 对吧
You want a story, huh?
小心 好
Careful. Okay.
这个可以吗
Is this any good to you?
它是埃里克的
It’s Eric’s.
他生前骑的
It was Eric’s.
不 不 你不可能比我快的
No, no. You can’t beat me!
不会的 -加油 凯迪
You can’t! - Go Katie! Whoo, yeah!
你看
Look ma, no ha-- i--
没事吧
Oh. - Are you okay?
没事 我无坚不摧
Yep, i’m indestructible.
我赢了 我赢了妈妈 我赢了
I won! I won, mommy! I won! Yes!
确定都带好了吗
You sure you have everything?
别担心妈妈 -那你要记得给我打电♥话♥啊
Don’t worry, mommy. - You’re gonna call me, right?
知道啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
大家好 真准时啊
Hi, everyone. Right on time.
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, girls
好啦 周末愉快
All right, have a great weekend.
我回来的时候你应该还在 对吧
You’ll still be here when I get back, right?
当然了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
太感谢了 莫林
Thanks a million, Maureen.
你乖一点哦
Behave yourself.
好了 姑娘们 -安全带
Okay, girls. - Buckle up.
拜 - 玩得开心
Bye. - Have fun, guys.
你不能内疚的
But you can’t feel guilty.
没必要内疚的
I mean, there’s no point in feeling guilty.
已经发生了
It happened.
就这么发生了
I mean, it just happened.
会有人内疚的
Somewhere out there there are people who are guilty.
他们也会受到惩罚的
But they’ll be punished.
你和我
You and me...
我们都得向前看
We just gotta move on with things.
我知道
I know.
跟你敞开心扉
Talking to you--
畅所欲言
talking it all out.
我们会没事的
We’re okay--you and me, huh?
你还记得那天晚上吗
You remember the other night,
我说我死后上天堂了
When I said i’d died and gone to heaven?
嗯
Yeah.
我没开玩笑
I wasn’t joking.
我确实是死了
I did die back there,
然后我又重生了
And i’ve been reborn.
就是
I mean, I am--
以前我已经死了 现在是全新的我
The person I was is dead, and I am a new person now.
我可以重新开始了
I can start over. I can just...
抛却身后的一切
Leave that all behind me.
我们还不怎么认识吧 詹姆斯
We don’t really know each other, do we, James?
已经了解的够多了
We know enough.
听起来可能很蠢 但是
This is gonna sound really stupid, but...
我们有共同之处
We share something.
但我不确定是什么
I don’t--i’m not really sure what,
我第一次见到你
But when I first met you,
我就感觉我好像认识你
I felt like I already knew you.
就感觉
Something...
我为什么要这样
Why am I doing this?
问住我了
It beats me.
你的伤疤
Your scars...
好性感
They’re so sexy.
没事的
It’s okay.
哦 天啊 你看着
Oh, man! Look at this, huh?!
阳光普照 国王凯♥旋♥而归
The sun is shining! And the king is back in town!
没错 接招吧 全世界
That’s right! Up and at ’em, world!
小心 我要开始了 苏珊
Look out, ’cause i’m gonna do it, Susan!
没错 我要重回人世间了
Yeah, i’m gonna rejoin the human race.
我来了 -小心点
Here I go! - Go carefully.
好的开始
Good start.
是啊
Yeah.
再来一次
One more time.
好了
And he’s off!
我♥草♥ 别吓人 大哥
What the fuck?! Don’t fucking do that, man!
怎么了 你蚂蚁爬裤裆了
What’s the matter, ants in your pants?
我靠 肖恩 你来干什么 怎么回事
Jesus Christ, Sean. What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck!
他们跟着你怎么办 -你放轻松点好吗
What if they fucking followed you, man? - Would you frickin’ relax?
没事的 没人知道我在这儿
Calm down. Everything’s fine, everything’s cool. No one knows i’m here.
没事吗 -是啊
Everything’s cool? - Yeah.
我家也回不了 班儿也上不了
I can’t go home, I can’t go to work.
我啥都干不了
I can’t do fucking shit.
我怕被他们抓到
I’m afraid they might get me.
我会平息一切的 好吗
I’m gonna make everything all right. All right?
我很怕
I’m scared, okay?
他们不会抓你的
They’re not gonna get you.
我怕的是你 你个傻♥逼♥
I’m scared of you, you fucker.
怕我
Me?
我就是个普通人啊
I’m just an ordinary guy.
我又东山再起了
Now, i’m back on my feet.
只是还有点小事情需要处理一下
I just need to tie up a few loose ends.
有些事情我得知道
Some things I gotta know.
我不想毁了我现在得到的一切
I don’t want anything to jeopardize what I got.
一切 什么一切
Anything? What?
任何人 你跟着他们 你发现了一些事情 我得知道
Anyone. You followed them, you found things out. There’s shit I gotta know.
你的文件呢 文件怎么办
Your file? What about the file?
但是有的东西文件里没有的 比如地址什么的
Yeah, but there’s some stuff that’s not in the file. Addresses.
妈的
Shit.
哦 妈的 我的文件
Oh, shit! My file!
我真♥他♥妈♥操了 真♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
Oh, my fucking file! You stupid fuck!
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Susan?
你在家吗
Are you home?
电影精选列表