去你住的木屋
and have them hog tie you and weigh you.
把你和猪绑在一起称重
Copy?
懂吗
You know what?
知道吗
Screw this! I don't need this bullshit.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我才不要听这些狗屁
This fucking method acting crap.
这个装腔作势的臭娘们
110 pounds my ass!
去你的110磅吧
Listen up, you little pisser,
听着 你这个卑鄙小人
I don't give a shit if you're losing me.
我才他妈的不管你听不听得到
This is important.
这才是重点
It is the first time that I've had reception
这是从我来到这第一次
since I've been out here.
电♥话♥有信♥号♥♥
You tell Seaton
你告诉希顿
if he still wants me as a client,
如果他还当我是客户
he will get me on the next god damn plane
就他妈的派架飞机来
out of here, okay?
把我接走 听见没
Do you hear me? Hello?
听得见吗 喂
Can you hear me now?
现在能听见吗
Fuckity-fuck fuck fuck!
我♥操♥ 操 操 操
Thanks a lot, man. All right, no problem.
多谢了 伙计 好的 没关系
All right, when's desperate the sound elf coming back?
行了 那个颓废的录音师什么时候回来
I feel like an idiot. Blanca.
我跟个白♥痴♥似的 布兰卡
All right, we got five minutes until game time.
好 离比赛还有五分钟时间
Is Nik back with that microphone?
尼克带耳麦回来没有
He's not, and if-- there's no way to reach him.
还没 没办法联♥系♥他
And Lee said if he doesn't get here in five,
李说如果他没在五分钟之内赶到
he's fired.
他就要走人
Whoa, that's a little harsh, huh?
有点不讲人情啊
And where's Mike?
迈克在哪儿
Mike!
迈克
I'm right here. The P.A. System is rigged.
在这儿 扩音设备放好了
All right, good.
好的 不错
Let's get ready to shoot.
准备工作
淘金者队为季后赛而战
达科塔人论♥坛♥报
wrap me up in velvet
把我包在天鹅绒中
velvet baby
天鹅绒 宝贝
I wanna live forever
我想长命百岁
Vance's game this season has been nothing
万斯这个赛季强劲的势头
short of a phenomenon.
丝毫未减
Shot. Goal!
射门 进了
The state championship is just a bus ride away
州冠军对淘金者队来说
for the Gold Diggers.
看来已是囊中之物
Any sign of Nik? Nope.
有尼克的消息吗 没
God, that's so weird.
天那 真诡异
Oh, hey, coach.
你好 教练
Great game tonight.
比赛真精彩
Hey, listen. Can I ask you a favor?
听我说 您能帮我个忙吗
Favors aren't really my specialty.
帮忙可不是我的强项
That's funny.
真会开玩笑
Hey, look, I--I noticed you had a treadmill
您瞧 我在体育馆的楼上
upstairs in the gym.
看到一架跑步机
Would you mind if I grabbed a quick workout?
您介意我用来热一下身吗
You know, I like your dedication, boy.
我喜欢你的开场白 小子
More people should make fitness a priority.
人就该把健身放到首位
We're clearing out, so...
我们正在清场 所以
just make sure to lock the doors when you leave.
走的时候记着一定要锁好门
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Oh, hey, excuse me, coach stick-up-your-ass,
喂 我说 教练 给我站住
do you think that I might massage your penis
你认为我为你的老二按♥摩♥几下
for a few minutes so that I too might get a workout?
我也能热一下身吗
Is it hard being such a douchebag all the time?
无♥耻♥下流到你这份儿上是不是很难
Uh, no. No, I actually kind of like it.
不是 我觉得爽死了
Loser.
废物
Luke for Daphne.
鲁克呼叫达芬妮
Go ahead, Luke.
请说 鲁克
Was the Tahoe ever supposed to be used as a cast car?
这辆太和做过转播车吗
Not that I know of.
不太清楚
Phoebe handled all the rentals, why?
租来的东西都归菲比管 怎么了
It's just I found a lipstick camera
我在车子后座上发现
rigged in the back seat, and I didn't put any
一个微型摄像头 我可从来没把
lipstick cameras on the equipment order.
微型摄像头写进过设备单里
And this is the second one I've found.
而且这是我发现的第二个
I didn't know this show had that kind of surveillance.
我可不知道这个节目还要那种监视器
I didn't think so either.
我同意
I'll ask. Copy that.
我会问一下 好的
Hello? I'm still up here!
喂 这儿还有人
Oh, what the hell, man?
搞什么鬼 妈的
Hello?
谁啊
What the fuck? Who are you, man?
我靠 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
他妈的
Cops here are actually pretty laid back
这儿的警♥察♥很悠然自得
about actually, um, working.
特别是工作的时候
The cops in White Plains aren't like
白原的警♥察♥不像
the cops you see in the movies.
电影里演的一样
I mean, they like doughnuts and all, but
我是说 虽然他们都喜欢吃甜面圈什么的
they're not really into, like,
但是他们不怎么干
answering the phone or investigating.
电♥话♥ 到处调查之类的活儿
Try the local bar.
去当地酒吧坐坐
It seems to be their headquarters.
没准儿是他们的总部
Big time Hollywood ho.
好莱坞的大碗啊
Have a lovely day.
祝你们开心
What'd she say?
她说什么呢
Hey, I meant to ask, did you guys
喂 我问一下 我们来这儿之前
pre-rig the cars with cameras before we got up here?
你们有谁在车上安了摄像头
Can we please not talk about work for a second?
请不要再谈工作了行吗
I need a break from this show and this town.
我需要好好放松一下
And, um, mm, more liquor.
再给我来杯烈酒
Hey, any sign of Greg or Nik?
有格雷格和尼克的消息吗
Nope, I thought they'd be here already.
没有 我以为他们早就到这儿了
Yeah?
干嘛
Hello? Hey, sugarpuss!
喂 甜姐儿
Hi, see me standing here with moolah in my hand?
看到我手上的票子了吗
No? Yes?
看到没
Hi! Hello, how are you?
你好 还好吗
Any of you lovely ladies want a shot of tequila?
哪位靓女要来一杯龙舌兰啊
Mm, I'd like a shot.
我要一杯
That a girl.
这才叫靓女
Looks like Miss Champion found herself another victim.
貌似查平小姐又勾搭上一个受害者
Okay, to the super-star hockey player.
好 为超级冰球明星干杯
Well, to the super-hot actress/model.
好 为超级热辣女演员兼模特干杯
Okay, I've been called worse. But, whatever.
我听过更损的 不过 管它呢
I heard you were kind of close to that girl that died.
我听说你和那位被害的女孩很亲密
Sorry, the cheerleaders were talking,
抱歉 啦啦队员们嚼舌头
and the microphone picks everything up.
还有麦克风那事
Which is something I need to remember
看来我要干什么事
next time I bag on the crew.
都要和大伙粘在一起
Yeah, I guess, um--
是啊 我想
I guess you can say this went from being
估计你会说
the best year of my life to the worst then,
我经历了生命中的大喜大悲
you know, a blink.
转眼之间
I'm really sorry.
真替你难过
You know, it gets better.
你知道 会好起来的
My dad died when I was 14,
我14岁时爸爸就去世了
and I thought I would never get over it.
我曾想这辈子都不会好起来了
I mean, it doesn't go away, but
我是说 这感觉不会消失 可是
it gets easier.
会变得轻松些
Promise? Yeah.
保证吗 当然
Isn't he a little young for her?
他对她来说是不是太嫩了
Is it still illegal if it's a boy?
如果他未成年不是犯法吗
I heard she slept with that P.A. Who sued her.
电影精选列表