出事之后 这里气氛很凝重
Why, what's happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
One of the local girls just got killed
在一个沙滩车意外中
in an ATV accident.
当地一个女孩死了
Townfolk pretty much freaked out
村民都吓坏了
when Ted, our first director,
当我们第一任导演泰德
tried to get exclusive with them about it.
试着发掘这条独家新闻时
Wait.
等等
Ted, your first director?
泰德是你们第一任导演吗
So I'm-- I'm replacing him?
这么说我是接替他的
Dude, those agent types aren't too big
哥们 拍摄合同上面
on full disclosure, are they?
没写清楚 是不是
I generally tell my clients what they need to know.
我一般告诉客户他们需要知道的事情
And Jake needed a job, and, um--and he got it.
杰克需要份工作 他得到了
Shit.
该死
Hello?
有人吗
Is there somebody down there?
里面有人吗
We're taking a poll this morning
今天我们在早安白原节目中做个
on Good Morning White Plains, with Bob Hansen.
关于鲍勃·汉森的民♥意♥测验
Hey, dude. You're up.
兄弟 你醒啦
Hey, man.
早 伙计
Jake, this intersection's a good landmark.
杰克 这十字路口是个很好的地标
It's exactly 39 Miles from your cabin.
距你住的木屋正好三十九英里
The Mini-mart on the right's
右边的小超♥市♥是
where we do most of our shopping.
我们采购东西的主要地方
Is this the place?
是这个地方吗
Yeah, almost.
差不多了
It's about another mile and a half down this road.
沿这条路再走一英里半
They're summer homes, mostly.
大部分都是避暑别♥墅♥
We tried to find three together,
我们本想找个三人间的
but no such luck.
但没这好运
Well, the second door on the right's your bedroom.
右边的第二个门是你的房♥间
You're sharing this place with Lee,
你和李一起住这里
our executive producer.
她是监制
Did you--did you just see that?
你刚才 你刚看到了吗
I think I just saw a guy
好像刚才那有个人
standing out there with a mask.
戴着面具站在那里
Dude, you've been up what, like, 20 hours?
哥们 你都二十几个小时没睡了吧
We're in the boonies, bro.
我们在郊区 兄弟
Oh, by the way.
顺便说一句
Lee wants to meet you in an hour at the local diner
一小时后李想和你
for a production meeting.
在当地餐馆开个会
Uh, okay.
好
Um, so it's just me and Lee here?
这里就只有我和李吗
Is he here right now?
他现在在这儿吗
Yeah, uh, she, and no.
是她 不在
She's actually sleeping at one of the other crew cabins,
她其实睡在另一个剧组木屋里
but we're not supposed to know about that.
但这不是我们该管的事情
We could talk about that later.
晚点我们再谈那个
Got map and directions.
拿上地图和路线图
And keys.
还有钥匙
Peace out, brother.
再见 兄弟
Bongo, what did I just get us into?
博格 当初我就不该答应来这
I--I can't.
我没办法
You're gonna have to speak up.
你大声点
I can't hear you.
我听不清楚
Hello?
你好
Sit.
请坐
Oh, piece of crap.
废物一个
You must be Jake.
你是杰克吧
I'm Phoebe, Lee's assistant.
我是菲比 李的助理
We're totally excited you're here.
你能过来我们都很激动
Jake, I'm Lee Tyson, the show's producer.
杰克 我是李·泰森 片子监制
Thank you for getting here so quick.
多谢你这么快赶来
Yeah, no problem.
没关系
Hey, it's too bad your last show got canceled.
很遗憾你上个片子停拍了
But their loss is our gain. Am I right?
塞翁失马焉知非福 对吧
And you get your very own
而且你会有自己的
celebrity P.A.
明星助理
Blanca Champion, ooh-- God bless her.
布兰卡·查平 上帝恩待她
She has got some beautiful tits.
她有傲人的胸部
Yeah, mm-hmm.
是啊
No, I'm sure she'll be, um,
我是说 她知道你们这么想
flattered you think so.
一定会受宠若惊
Hey, Phoebe, do me a favor.
菲比 帮我个忙
Will you go call the equipment house,
打个电♥话♥给设备仓库
see where the rest of our stuff is?
看看我们其他器材在哪里
Sure, I'll be right back.
没问题 我等等就回
Okay, look. Here's the deal.
好了 我们来谈正事
These people think that we are here
这里的人们以为我们到这
to shoot a reality show
拍一部他们冰球队
about their loser hockey team making good.
由衰到强的真人秀
But some girl kills herself joyriding at night,
但是一个女孩在晚上驾车兜风时自杀了
probably drunk on moonshine or something.
也许是喝醉了
Hey, hi. More coffee, maybe?
你好 再来点咖啡
Someday?
快一点
Closest Starbucks is, like, 80 miles away.
最近的星巴克大概有八十英里
I don't get it. It's ridiculous.
我不明白 这太荒谬了
Thank you!
谢谢
Anyway,
不管怎么说
everyone is all bent out of shape about this,
这事让每个人都挺心烦的
except coach Carhartt,
除了卡哈特教练
who only cares about winning the championship.
他只关心要夺冠
Now, did I mention the ex-coach, Hansen?
我之前提到过前教练汉森吗
He's a flippin' loon who just got out of prison
他是个刚出狱的疯子
For accidentally killing his wife ten years ago.
因为十年前意外杀妻而被判刑
Carhartt's son was banging Hansen's daughter.
卡哈特的儿子和汉森的女儿好上了
Hansen's daughter
汉森的女儿
ends up dead.
最后死了
It's fucking gold.
多有看点
Wow, yeah, um, that's--
是啊 这
that's a lot of information.
这故事真曲折
Uh, you know, Lee, I kind of, uh,
李 说实话 我更偏向
liked the whole underdog hockey team angle.
黑♥马♥冰球队的故事
I'm not really such a fan of messing with people's heads.
我不喜欢打乱别人的想法
And I am telling you that I want you to
那我现在就告诉你我希望你去
go to that high school and shoot me a fucking show
那所高中帮我拍一部他妈的
about these crazy coaches
有关这些疯子教练
and their beer-guzzling buddies.
还有他们那些酒肉朋友的真人秀
Got it?
明白吗
Um, I take my job pretty seriously,
我对待工作很认真
and I try to do good work no matter what the show.
不管是什么节目我都会尽力做好工作
But talk to me like that again,
但如果你再像刚才那样对我说话
and you can book me on the next flight home.
你还是给我订张下一班回家的机票吧
Sorry it took so long,
抱歉久等了
it's totally freezing out there and whatnot.
外面实在太冷了
There's still no cell reception.
还是没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I'll keep trying the equipment house.
我会继续联♥系♥设备仓库的
Oh, here.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I help you?
有什么要帮忙的吗
What?
干什么
The townspeople are all up in my grill,
小镇上的人都来烦我
because I've got my crew asking questions
因为我让剧组员工问的问题
that aren't just about hockey.
不仅仅是关于冰上曲棍球的
I mean, give me a break.
让我歇会儿吧
Do these people even own a fucking television?
他妈的这些人有自己的电视机吗
It's not like the show's
这节目他妈的不是为那些
for the fucking nature channel people.
收看自然频道的观众而准备的
Seaton Brookstone's office.
希顿·布鲁克斯通办公室
Hello? Hey.
电影精选列表