没你在算什么大事啊 对吧
Hey, so, uh, how's Stacy doing?
对了 斯泰茜现在怎么样
Uh, you know, let's, uh -- let's not even go there.
这个 还是别提了
Oh, I'm sorry. That's all right.
抱歉 没关系
How's the rest of your crew?
其他人怎么样
Dude, let me put it to you this way,
哥们 这么和你说吧
Our sound guy's a local hire
录音师是当地雇来的
who lives in his car.
那人成天住在车里
We should get going,
我们该走了
because Lee's gonna get here.
因为李等会要到这来
And that woman, we do not want to piss off.
我们可不想惹怒那个女人
All right man. Good to see you. Good to see you.
好的老兄 真高兴见到你 我也是
Yeah, see you in a bit.
等会再见
What the hell?
这什么鬼东西
There he is. How you doing, man?
看看谁来了 你最近怎么样 老兄
All right.
还行
Jake.
杰克
Looks like you already met Keir.
看来你已经和凯尔见过面了
This is Daphne, our story producer.
这是达芬妮 编剧
And this is Mike, your sound guy.
这是迈克 你的录音师
Hey, man, have we worked together before?
老兄 我们之前合作过吗
What?
什么
Hi, Jake.
你好 杰克
Hi.
你好
I know it's tres geeky to say,
我知道这样说不太合适
but I love your work.
但是我真的很喜欢你的工作
I'm so excited you're on this project.
你来这工作我实在太激动了
Back On The Ranch is my favorite show.
《重回牧场》是我最喜欢的节目
Was. Is.
过去是 现在也是
I blogged my brains out on the fan site to bring it back.
我常在影迷网上刷屏留言
Uh, well, thank you.
谢谢你
I'm glad you liked it. I did too.
很高兴你喜欢那个节目 我也很喜欢
All right, the only one
好了 还剩一个人没有见到
we're missing is Nik, our P.A.,
就是尼克 片场助理
But he went to Winnipeg to pick up Blanca.
他去温尼伯接布兰卡了
She's arriving by helicopter.
她坐直升机过来
Isn't that cool?
很酷吧
Yeah, that's very cool.
很酷
Look, I was the first one here.
我是第一个到这里的
So if you want the back story on anyone,
所以如果你想知道任何人的故事
cast or crew, come to me.
不管是演员还是工作人员 尽管来找我
Hi, Daphne!
嗨 达芬妮
Is she here yet?
她到了吗
Almost.
快了
That's Erin, the head cheerleader.
那是艾琳 啦啦队队长
She's very excited to meet Blanca.
她对能见到布兰卡感到非常激动
Hey, excuse me for a second, Daphne.
稍等一下 达芬妮
Um, Luke, can we, uh, go ahead
鲁克 我们可以开始干活
and set up for an interview?
安排一个访谈吗
I want to talk to that kid Vance.
我想和那个万斯聊聊
Daphne, can you, um, sit in?
达芬妮 你能坐这吗
We gotta get a frame for these confessionals.
这段需要设计一幕忏悔
No problem. Good.
没问题 很好
I wonder where Miss Falls is.
我想知道法尔斯小姐在哪
She's kind of a tyrant with the girls before games.
她在比赛前对女孩们非常粗暴
Daphne?
达芬妮
Best moment of this season?
这个赛季最美好的时刻
Okay, yeah, I guess it was, um,
好的 我想那是当我们
looking at the sidelines when we beat Riverdale,
打败里弗代尔时看向场外观众的时刻
and, uh,
还有
seeing Jaynie.
遇见珍妮
You know, she was just hootin' and hollerin'.
她很活泼很爱笑
You know, and--
你知道吗
Whatever happened to Jaynie out there
不管珍妮当时发生了什么
wasn't an accident, okay?
绝对不是一起偶然事故
And...
还有
I want people to know.
我希望人们知道
Someone--
是有人
some monster did that to her.
一个恶魔对她下的毒手
I don't know who.
我不知道是谁
But, um, I'm gonna find 'em.
但是 我会找出凶手
I gotta go.
我要走了
What would you say if I told you I saw someone
如果我说今早我看到有人在树林里监视我
watching me from the woods this morning, in a mask?
还戴着面具 你会怎么说
I'd say you sounded paranoid,
我会说你有点妄想症
and, uh, I am buying you a stiff drink tonight, my friend.
然后今晚我会给你买♥♥些烈酒 老兄
Blanca Blanca
布兰卡 布兰卡
Blanca Champion, wow.
布兰卡·查平
Oh, I'm really excited to meet Blanca Champion.
能见到布兰卡·查平我真的很激动
I'd say we have a pretty unique connection.
不得不说我们之间关系非同寻常
I mean, how many guys can say that they've
我的意思是 有多少人敢说帮她
carried all 28 pieces of her luggage?
搬运过全部二十八件行李
She's, uh-- she's very, uh--
她 她非常的
I don't know how to say this.
我不知道该如何形容
I held her hand.
我握着她的手
Well, I blocked her hand.
我挡住了她的手
Yeah, she was-- she was trying to hit me.
她当时想打我
I-- It was my fault. I made a mistake.
是我的过错 我犯错了
But yeah, I mean, we're pretty close.
但是 我们现在关系很好
I'd say "High maintenance," in a really good way.
"要求很高" 委婉的来说
She's charming, she's funny, she works the room.
她很有魅力 很有趣 活跃片场
You know, she's the master at the grand entrance.
她有女王的气场
I can't even begin to believe this.
我真无法相信
you spin around
你原地旋转
around yeah yeah
旋转
around around
旋转 旋转
around around around
旋转 旋转 旋转
love's a boomerang
爱情是一根回力棒
it's a boomerang
回力棒
yeah love's a boomerang
爱情是一根回力棒
a boom boom boomerang
一根回 回 回力棒
a boomerang
回力棒
yeah it's a boomerang
是一根回力棒
love's a boomerang
爱情是一根回力棒
a boom boom boomerang
一根回 回 回力棒
Okay, I--I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hi, Blanca.
你好 布兰卡
Hi, Scooby! Hi.
你好 史酷比
Hi.
你好
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿的这算什么
I was told to dress sexy.
有人告诉我要穿的性感点
By who? Seaton?
谁说的 希顿
You look like Punky Brewster with hypothermia.
穿的跟个冻人的小女孩似的
It's being handled, right, sweetheart?
行李都已经搞定了对吗 亲爱的
Handled.
搞定啦
Miss Champion, I am so excited to meet you.
查平小姐 见到你我太激动了
I--I-- I am your biggest fan.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
Um, you are a personal hero to me.
你是我心中的偶像
Do you think you can sign this, please?
能请你在这里签个名吗
Sure, sweetie.
当然 亲爱的
Um, I know it's none of my business,
我知道这不关我的事
but you two were so close.
但是你俩之前关系那么好
Uh, why were you fighting?
为什么会打起来
Because she's a cunt.
因为她是个荡♥妇♥
Okay.
好了
Uh, excuse us for a second.
打断一下
We're just gonna--
我们还有事情
I'm a big fan too.
我也是个忠实粉丝
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Have a little, uh, talk, shall we?
我们能聊一会吗
Okay! Easy, Scooby.
电影精选列表