她得工作
like a fucking P.A.,
像他妈的私人助理那样
so this is how it's going to go.
这么着
As long as she is on my payroll--
只要她还从我这拿工资
remember this will do.
记住 我会的
I wanna know when she naps
我要知道她什么时候打盹
where she naps, and how long she naps.
在哪打盹 多长时间
You're gonna write it down and deduct it from her paycheck.
记下来 然后从她工资里面扣
Got it?
明白吗
Lee, why don't you give her a break?
李 你得让她喘口气
She traveled all night.
她赶了整晚的路
That's just great, Jake.
真是太好了 杰克
What do you want to do, give her a fucking bottle,
你想怎样 给她一个奶嘴
and change her diapers too?
再帮她换尿布吗
Blanca Champion...
布兰卡·查平
All you can think to yourself is
我的印象就是
"Why can't this girl just get her hands
"这姑娘就不能
on some decent conditioner?"
用点正经点的锔油膏吗"
Just wash it.
洗洗干净
I don't get it.
不能理解
Can you explain it?
你能理解吗
I didn't really know what to expect,
不知道和李一起
uh, with Lee.
能干什么
She's--she's-- she's a bitch.
她 她是个贱♥人♥
She's a super-bitch, actually.
超级贱♥人♥
Um, we're all trying to kind of deal with her,
我们试图对她友好
because she's our boss.
毕竟她是我们的老板
But, um, yeah, there's no other word for Lee.
但是 她就是个贱♥人♥
Lee doesn't really get along with anyone
李不能和任何人
who isn't Lee.
和睦相处
Mister?
先生
Hey, what's up, buddy?
怎么了 小家伙
I heard what Vance said to you before.
我听到万斯的话了
He's right.
他是对的
Mike, I think-- I think we're good.
迈克 没必要拍这个
Just doing my job, man.
只是做我的工作
It wasn't an accident.
那不是场意外
Okay, I'm listening.
继续
Jaynie used to take me cross-country skiing there
珍妮带我去那滑过雪
all the time.
经常去
She knew that place.
她对那里很熟悉
I heard something when I was leaving that night.
那晚我走的时候听见了什么声音
But I didn't do nothing.
但我什么也没做
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想的
I think you're one brave little guy
你是个勇敢的小男孩
for telling me that.
告诉我这些
I'm gonna do some asking around.
我会到处问问
Cool? Cool.
好吗 好的
Come on.
走吧
You know, if-- uh, you know--
如果
if you--if you wanna nap in--
如果你想要睡觉的话
uh, the bed in my camper is, uh--
我露营车里的床
it's a lot more comfortable than in here.
比这的舒服多了
I'm fine here, fuck face, but thanks.
这里很好 死人脸 不过还是谢谢
Lee. You home?
李 你在吗
Ah, hey, buddy.
伙计
What are you doing?
你怎么样
Yeah, you wanna go outside, don't you?
想出去玩吗
All right.
好吧
All right, come on. Come on, bongo.
好吧 来吧 博格
Holy shit.
该死
Oh, Jesus Christ. You scared the hell out of me.
上帝啊 你吓死我了
Don't go digging up shit you don't know nothin' about.
别再查下去了 你什么都不知道
I'm sorry, what? You heard me.
你说什么 你听见了
It's a small town. We all talk to each other.
这是个小镇 消息传得很快
I don't care to hear
我不想听
none of the shit coach Hansen is spinnin'.
什么汉森教练疯了的屁话
He's an ex-con.
他是个罪犯
And a murderer.
一个杀人犯
Are we clear?
明白了吗
We're clear.
明白了
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Jesus, sorry.
抱歉
Nice timing, douche bag.
来得正是时候 讨厌鬼
Um, we were just gonna go get a beer and whatnot.
正想去拿瓶啤酒什么的
You should totally come.
你来得正是时候
Okay.
好吧
You're so bad.
你太坏了
I have that extra sense, you know?
我有种第六感
Like, I can smell blood a mile away.
能闻到一公里外的血迹
I knew something was rotten in Bismarck.
我就知道俾斯曼那边一定出事了
Sheriff says she was in there for hours
治安官说在我发现她之前
before I found her.
她已经在那几个小时了
Has anyone told her husband?
有人联♥系♥她丈夫了吗
Ah, he's down state on a timber run.
他出城跑木材生意了
I tried him on the CB, but no luck.
试图用电台联♥系♥他 没成功
Who you guys talking about?
你们在说谁
There was a-- an accident up at the school.
学校里发生了一起意外
Miss Falls,
法尔斯女士
the cheerleading coach.
啦啦队教练
It was her, uh, digger spirit
她的...钻研精神
that finally did her in.
最终葬送了自己
She's dead.
她死了
Decapitated.
头被砍了
Heart beatless.
心脏不跳了
I get it. That's awful.
知道了 太可怕了
How often do these accidents happen?
这种意外经常发生吗
Now, what's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
A wood shop is a very dangerous place.
木头工场是个危险的地方
These kind of things just happen every so often.
这种事常有发生
It's a part of life.
生活的一部分
What do you say we cut out of here?
离开这怎么样
Let's go for a midnight swim.
去游泳吧
I'd say "Hell yeah."
好极了
I'll get our coats.
我去拿外套
No good can come of you staying here.
你们在这就没好事
You have brought evil to our town.
给镇子带来了厄运
The likes of which we've never seen.
从没有过的厄运
Mark my words and leave now.
记住我的话 离开这
Consider yourselves warned.
别说我没警告过你们
All of you.
所有人
Come on, man.
冷静点
Jesus.
神啊
Guess it's safe to say they don't like us being here.
看来他们不喜欢我们在这
No, I don't think they do.
没错
No, no, no, don't any of you listen to that crackpot.
你们该不会信了那疯子的话吧
He's a drunk.
他喝醉了
He's jealous 'cause he wants to be on TV.
他想上电视 他嫉妒了
He'll get over it.
他会好的
You think so? Yes.
你这么想 是的
We just need to get our show in the can and move on.
我们继续拍自己的节目
Now, wrap it up, we got an early morning call.
走吧 明天一早就开工了
I guess now isn't a good time to mention
现在是不是不该提
they found Miss Falls' body at the school?
他们在学校发现了法尔斯女士的尸体
There was another accident.
又一起意外
You know what, all this fucking town has
妈的 这镇上全是些
is screechy old men with crusty mitts,
戴着橡胶手套的怪老头
and perverts.
还有变♥态♥
Let's get the hell out of here.
快点离开这
Crazy shit, dude.
糟透了
Man, I've done a lot of shows where they picketed us,
电影精选列表