但各方面有限
Mike, I don't quite understand why
迈克 我不是特明白
he's so obsessed with Blanca Champion,
他为什么那么迷恋布兰卡·查平
to be completely honest with you.
我是实话实说
Um, but no, I mean, hey,
不 我是说
listen, uh, I think he should have just written a letter.
我想他写封信就够了
I think that would have been--
我觉得那样
I think that would have been fine.
那样就够了
I think that would have sort of
我想那样
gotten the point across.
就能够表达意思了
If you're asking me, it was tough love.
如果你问我 这是棘手的爱情
But it was love.
但这就是爱情
After the killing spree,
在这部杀人电影之后
a local station in Minnesota
一家在明尼苏达州的本地广播台
offered me a spot co-hosting their morning show.
让我去共同主持他们现场早间节目
I also received an offer from the Christian Teen Network.
我还收到了来自基♥督♥教青少年广播网的邀请
But my agent Seaton thought that was, you know,
但我的代理人希顿觉得这是
just embarrassing.
很尴尬
Seaton thinks Jesus is overrated.
希顿觉得基♥督♥电台有点过头
I'd like people to know that the reason
我想让大家知道
Blanca threw that hot latte at my crotch
布兰卡往我裤裆扔那个热拿铁
was because she caught me setting up a camcorder
是因为她抓住我安装摄像机
to record our next little bone fest.
录下了我们的床戏
She wasn't too happy about that.
她对此并不太高兴
Uh, from what the cops told me,
警♥察♥告诉我
Mike escaped the mental institution
迈克通过擦拭一些药丸
by swiping some sort of pills that,
得以从精神病院逃出来
once taken, uh,
这样做
diminish your vital signs to a point where
会减弱你的生命特征
they're almost undetectable.
达到他们几乎无法发现的程度
And, um, I guess he used the same trick,
我猜他用了同样的诡计
and he had, like, a bullet-proof vest.
他有一个防弹背心
I mean this guys is-- was, like--
这个家伙
seriously knew what he was doing,
非常知道他自己在做什么
covered all his bases.
掩盖了他所有的据点
Pshh--went right over my head. I had no idea.
就那么击中我的头部 而我完全不知道
Mike, the sound guy, is a pain in the ass.
迈克 录音的那个家伙 真讨厌
Do I think Blanca was surprised, uh, when she won the Emmy?
当布兰卡赢了艾米奖时会惊讶吗
I think she was totally surprised.
她肯定很吃惊
Yeah, absolutely.
是的 绝对是
I wasn't. Fuck no.
而我一点都不吃惊
God, I--I saw the d--dailies, and the network knew it.
天哪 我看了样片 公♥司♥也知道
I mean, she hit it out of the park.
我是说 她大获成功
And thank God that, uh, crazy sound guy
感谢上帝 那个疯狂的录音师留下的
left the security cameras rolling,
安全摄像机一直在拍
because the--that Emmy really drove up her quota.
因为 艾米奖抬高了她的身价
I mean, I'm getting 5 million bucks
我花了五百万
for her to do Hush, Hush 2.
让她拍《不要说了》《不要说了2》
Vance, uh, I don't know, for--
万斯 我不知道
I'm really glad, but, uh--
我真的高兴 但是
for some reason, has some sort of a, uh,
出于某种原因 多少有点
bottle opener slash bear trap opener on his key chain.
用他钥匙扣上的开瓶器猛砍诱捕熊陷阱的开关
Uh, I've been opening bear traps since I was a kid.
我小时候就打开过捕熊陷阱的开关
So it really wasn't that big of a deal.
这对我来说是小菜一碟
Did I--did I get the message from Jake
我收到了杰克
about finding the hand in the refriger--yeah.
在冰箱里找到手的留言 是的
Well, I was, uh, trying to listen to it,
我试着听
but I was getting on a plane at L.A.X.,
但我当时正在拉斯维加斯登机
and Hillary Clinton and the fucking Secret Service
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥和他妈的特工处
had taken over the Lieutenant's Club.
占用了大部分警力
So I was out with the masses.
到处都是人
And it's just ear-splitting in that terminal.
登机口那简直震耳欲聋
I don't know how you people do it.
我不知道你们是怎么做的
Affiliated, uh, has hired me
关联公♥司♥雇我
to Direct, uh, Hush,
拍《不要说了》
Hush Part Two,
《不要说了2》
which, we all know, is Blanca Champion's next film.
我们都知道 这是布兰卡·查平的下一部电影
What's next for me is, uh--
我的下一部电影是...
I'm actually playing the character of Jake
其实我要演《白原连环杀手》
in the film version of the White Plains massacre.
杰克一角
It was Blanca's idea.
这是布兰卡的主意
And my lawyer's.
也是我律师的主意
I'm fairly certain that Blanca chick wants me.
我相当肯定布兰卡想要我
I'm beginning to think this workout
我开始觉得这个试验
wasn't such a bright idea.
并不是一个明智的主意
Uh, when Jake asked me to, uh,
当杰克让我
go to coach Hansen's house in the middle of the night,
半夜去教练汉森的房♥子
I think--
我想
My first reaction was I think
我第一反应是
I threw up a little in the back of my mouth.
我有点反胃
Okay, can we wrap this thing up?
好了 我们能不说了吗
'Cause I gotta take Montana Moorehead
因为我今晚要去蒙大拿州莫尔赫
to the Daisy Awards tonight, and I never keep
领雏菊奖项 我永远
a client waiting, so--
不会让任何一个客户等候
So wrap me up in velvet,
把我包在天鹅绒中
velvet baby.
天鹅绒 宝贝
I wanna live forever,
我想长命百岁
I want to be immortalized.
我想得以永生
Velvet baby.
天鹅绒 宝贝
And he's trying hard to capture
他努力去捕获
the little bits
哪怕一点点的
of immortality.
不朽
电影精选列表