我们就去找他们
Tell your camera guy
告诉你们的摄像
I didn't appreciate him leaving the treadmill
我觉得开着跑步机和灯一晚上
and the lights on all night.
这种行为可不怎么样
I am shocked at you people's disrespect.
你们怎么这么无礼
No good deed goes unpunished, huh, Hollywood?
在好莱坞 干了坏事就没事了吗
Sorry, coach. That's not usually like him.
抱歉 教练 他不是那样的人
The bus leaves tomorrow morning
大巴明天早上5点30分
in 5:30 A.M. For Fargo.
开车去法戈
It waits for no one.
过时不候
Vance, come on. Let's go.
万斯 起来 该走了
Blanca, help Keir grab some of this stuff.
布兰卡 帮凯尔拿点东西
Why?
为什么
Could you just help us pack up this stuff, please?
只是帮我们把东西打包 拜托了
Jeez, bitch.
天哪 狗♥娘♥养♥的
And they say I'm difficult.
他们还觉得我不随和
Phoebe, should we wait for you?
菲比 我们用等你吗
Oh, I gotta get the releases for tomorrow's game.
我得准备明天比赛的新闻稿
And stop by the mini mart.
还要去趟便利店
I'll meet you guys back at the crew cabin, okay?
咱们木屋见吧
All right. Be careful.
好 注意安全
Luke? Nick?
鲁克 尼克
Um, you guys?
你们在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, phone's dead. Shocking!
电♥话♥没用过 真奇怪啊
Doesn't look like Luke slept in his bed last night.
看起来鲁克昨晚没在这里过夜
And you're right,
你说的对
'cause Daphne's bed hasn't been slept in.
因为达芬妮的床不像睡过的样子
It doesn't make any sense. Where the hell's her truck?
真是奇怪 她的卡车在哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Fucking shit!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Don't touch it!
别碰它
Is that Mike's watch?
那是迈克的手表吗
Oh, my God. What is it holding?
天哪 手里是什么东西
It's the fucking microphone that we lost at the cabin.
那他妈是我们忘在木屋的麦克风
He must have went back to go get it.
他肯定是回去取了
Oh, my God, that fucking sick coach
天哪 肯定是那个变♥态♥教练
must have cut his hand off!
把他的手给砍掉了
We gotta call the cops!
我们得报♥警♥
Okay, guys, guys, guys. Calm down, calm down.
伙计们 伙计们 要冷静 要冷静
Check your phones.
看看你们的手♥机♥
Do you have any signal?
有没有信♥号♥♥
Keir, check your phone.
凯尔 看看你的手♥机♥
Blanca. Blanca, check your phone.
布兰卡 布兰卡 看看你的手♥机♥
No signal, nothing. I have nothing.
没信♥号♥♥ 完全没有 什么都没有
What is this?
这是什么
What is that freaky mask? Who is this?
那个戴怪异面罩的人是谁
Who cares?
管他呢
Somebody is out there who thinks it's okay
你们觉得有人手被剁了
to chops people's hands off.
没什么大不了吗
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's Daphne.
那是达芬妮
What?
什么
I know that sign.
我认识那个标牌
That's out by coach Hansen's cabin.
它在汉森教练的木屋外
We gotta get out there.
我们得离开这
Guys, we gotta go.
伙计们 我们得走了
She could still be alive, come on.
她可能还活着 快走
Come on!
别走
I can't even begin to believe this.
我还是无法相信
Hey, why are we stopping here?
我们为什么要停在这里
Okay, listen, I'm gonna go check out the site.
听着 我这就去现场
I need you guys to stay here,
你们留下
and try to get in touch with the cops, okay?
尽快与警♥察♥取得联♥系♥
I saw an old CB radio in the principal's office.
我在校长办公室看到一个老式民用电台
Tell them to meet me by the predator round-up sign
告诉他们在汉森木屋的围捕牌那
by Hansen's cabin.
与我汇合
O--okay, so you're just gonna go hang with the fucking killer?
这么说你现在要去约见那个杀手?
Look, we gotta get back on the highway and keep driving.
听着 我们要掉头上高速 一直开
I hate to break this to you guys,
我不想让你们伤心
But that girl is probably dead.
但那个女孩也许已经死了
And what if she's not, Blanca?
如果她没死呢 布兰卡
What if Nick and Luke and Greg need our help too?
如果尼克 鲁克和格雷格都需要我们的帮助呢
How are we even gonna get in there?
我们怎么进去呢
Here, take these. They gave them to me.
拿着这些钥匙 他们给我的
Jake, I'm going with you.
杰克 我和你一起去
Wait, wait, wait, I'm not going in there by myself.
等等 我不自己去那
Well--all right, fine. You're coming with us, then.
好吧 那你和我们一起来
Well, both of those choices suck.
这两个选择都不怎么样
Well, Blanca, please pick one.
布兰卡 做出选择
Fine, fine, I'll-- I'll stay here.
好吧 好吧 我留下来
But I'm taking your dog so you have to come back for me.
但我要带着你的狗 你就一定会回来找我
We are gonna come back for you.
我们会回来找你
Just go find that CB radio, and get us some help.
去找那个民用电台求救
And hey, hey. Take this.
拿着这个
Hello?
有人吗
You guys got any laxatives?
你们卖♥♥泻药吗
I haven't shit for weeks.
我几周没大便了
Hello?
有人吗
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
If you'd like to make a call,
如果您想打电♥话♥
please hang up and try again.
请挂机稍后再拨
Anyone here?
有人吗
Coach?
教练
Who's back there?
是谁在后面
Is that you, Phoebe?
是你吗 菲比
Is that thing still up there? That thing in the mask?
那东西还在吗 戴面具的那东西
Mask? Are you on drugs?
面具 你嗑药了吗
We've gotta get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开这
Run, run!
快跑 快跑
Just calm down. Run!
冷静 快跑
Just a sec--
等一下
Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car, get in the car!
上车 上车
Get in!
上车
This better not be some kind of hijinks
这最好不是什么胡闹疯玩
for this television show.
的电视节目
There was a guy in there in a mask with an axe.
那里有个戴面罩拿斧子的男人
And he tried to kill me.
他要杀了我
Kill you?
杀你
You're talking
你讲话
like some kind of crazy--
就像个疯子
Hello?
喂
Hello, is anybody there? This is an emergency.
喂 有人吗 这是紧急事件
Anyone? Is anybody there?
有人吗 有人吗
This is an emergency.
这是紧急事件
Anyone?
有人吗
Bongo.
博格
What are you barking at?
你叫唤什么
Daphne!
达芬妮
Daphne!
达芬妮
What the fuck is that?
那他妈的是什么
What?
什么
Holy shit.
天啊
Okay, let's get out of here.
我们赶紧离开这
Fuck!
妈的
Keir, we're not gonna be able to move this thing.
凯尔 我们掰不开这东西
Bongo!
电影精选列表