当然 放轻松 史酷比
You're turning me on.
你真让人家动心
Yeah, please don't call me Scooby.
麻烦别再叫我史酷比了
Hey, buddy.
老兄
Um, would you mind excusing us for a second?
能请你先出去一会儿吗
Hey, sexy.
小美男
I like the way those shorts
我好喜欢
cup your little ass.
你的小屁屁穿短裤的样子
It's delicious.
看起来很诱人
Blanca.
布兰卡
Do you even remember me?
你还记得我吗
I'm sorry, are we in the boys locker room?
不好意思 我们现在是在男子更衣室里
It stinks in here.
这里太臭了
Yeah, no, I know this isn't, uh, exactly ideal,
是 我知道这地方不是很理想
but I hear if we make it through the next few weeks
不过如果我们挨过接下来几周
on our best behavior, we're gonna score
而且表现良好的话 我们
big bonus points with the studio.
都会得到大笔佣金
Ooh, what's best behavior?
怎么算表现良好
Well, it's probably, uh, not using the "c" word
至少别在小镇啦啦队长面前
in front of small-town cheerleaders.
说脏话
Oh, God.
神啊
They're dealing with some heavy shit around here.
他们最近不太好过
A local girl recently got killed in an accident,
一个本地姑娘刚在一起事故中死了
so the people are pretty shook up.
搅得人心惶惶
All right, whatever.
好吧 随便吧
Okay, you know what? I get it.
好吧 我知道了
Don't worry, Jake.
别担心 杰克
I remember how nice you used to be to me.
以前你对我的好 我记着呢
People don't really tell me how it is these days.
大家都不告诉我发生了什么
And I'm serious about this movie research stuff, okay?
而且我很在乎这次电影拍摄调查
I'm sick of playing dopey teenagers.
再也不想扮有胸无脑的小姑娘了
I have to nail this.
我得搞定它
We're cool.
我们达成一致了
All right.
好
It's kind of-- kind of cold in here.
这里有点 有点冷
So you may want to rethink the whole mini-skirt thing.
也许你不该穿迷你裙
Fuck off. Okay, nice. Very nice.
滚开 好吧
Jaynie Hansen's death, um--
珍妮·汉森的死
You know, where I'm from, you get a cut, a scrape,
对我来说 如果你划了个口子 擦伤了
A broken leg is considered an accident.
或是断了条腿 那才叫意外
What happened to her,
发生在她身上的事
I don't think that was an accident.
我不认为那是意外
Jaynie's dad has always scared the hell out of me,
珍妮的死吓着我了
to be honest.
老实说
everybody loves you that way
每个人都用这种方式爱你
everybody loves you that way
每个人都用这种方式爱你
Where are we even going, anyways?
我们到底要去哪儿
And I can't believe this is the crew Van.
真难相信这就是我们的工作车
So lame.
超破
It's the only thing we'd all fit in.
这是唯一能装下我们的车
Besides, it's a low-budget show.
另外 这剧是低成本制♥作♥
The school let us use this for free.
学校让我们免费用这辆
Look, guys, if this is what the kids were talking about,
伙计们 如果这就是孩子们谈论的
then this is the story to follow.
我们应该跟下去
Everyone we've talked to has brought up this Hansen guy.
每个人都提到了汉森
Jake's right.
杰克是对的
I mean this town's more interested in this girl's death
镇里的人更关心这个女孩的死亡
than anything else.
而不是其它事
Does anyone know how long
有人知道这家伙出狱
this guy's been out of prison?
多久了吗
Less than a month. It's a big deal around here.
不到一个月 在这里这是个大事件
I saw a picture of Hansen's dead wife at the school.
我在学校看过汉森去世老婆的照片
Very pretty.
很正
Oh, lucky us. A predator round-up.
真走运啊 捕猎者围捕
Is that what they do for fun
北达科的人就是
here in cat piss, North Dakota?
这么取乐的吗
Hey, do I need to remind you
提醒一下
that I'm on a 10-hour schedule,
我一天工作十小时
and I don't do overtime?
不需要加班吧
Okay. Thanks, Mike.
谢谢提醒 迈克
Nice watch, by the way.
手表不错
Hey, dude, why don't you sell that thing
伙计 你为什么不把表卖♥♥了
so you don't have to live in your trailer?
就不用住在拖车里了
I like living in my camper. Is that okay with you?
我喜欢住露营车 有意见吗
Whatever, loser.
随便你 废物
Nik, do you have any idea where this cabin is?
尼克 你知道木屋在哪吗
Erin said we can't miss it.
艾琳说我们肯定能看见
Should be just off the lake.
应该就在湖边
everybody loves you that way
每个人都用这种方式爱你
everybody loves you that way
每个人都用这种方式爱你
Hansen was supposedly devastated,
汉森很憔悴
but Carhartt testified
不过当年卡哈特说
that he saw Hansen and his wife
他看见汉森和他老婆
fighting in the school parking lot
在学校停车场打架
hours before her death.
就在她死前几个小时
That got him sent away,
这让他被关了起来
and left the coaching job open,
把教练的职位
which went to Carhartt.
留给了卡哈特
Hansen's lawyer found some evidence
汉森的律师找到证据
that got him released on an appeal.
通过上诉把他放了出来
But, as you can imagine,
不过 你能想象
after ten years in a North Dakota jail,
在北达科他监狱待了十年
still pretty angry.
气消了才怪
Hello?
你好
Coach Hansen?
汉森教练
Ooh, I guess the pretty wife kind of settled.
估计他就是这么把漂亮老婆给剁了
Hi, um, my name's Jake Tanner.
我是杰克·塔纳
And, um, we're in town shooting a show--
我们来镇里拍摄电视节目
I know what you're up to.
我知道你们来干什么
Wash my thoroughly from my inequity
将我的罪孽洗涤净尽
and cleanse me from my sin.
并洁除我的罪
Against thee, the only,
我向你犯罪
have I sinned and done
唯独得罪了你
that which is evil in thy sight.
在你眼前行了这恶
This guy is fucking scary as shit.
这家伙吓傻了吧
I'm just gonna put this microphone on you
我要给你装个麦克风
right here, okay?
行吗
Get the hell out of here.
滚出去
I didn't invite you here. This is private property.
没人请你们来 这是私人领地
I said get the hell out!
滚出去
Okay.
好的
Okay, okay, okay. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
All of you.
所有人
We didn't mean to bother you.
我们不想打扰你
We don't want any trouble.
也不想找麻烦
What about my microphone?
麦克风怎么办
I'm billing production.
我来付账
That reality TV crew should have been following me around, you know?
真人剧组应该跟着我
While they were out talking to
他们讨论珍妮·汉森
Jaynie Hansen's crazy dad,
吓人的死法时
I was finding the cheerleading coach's body
是我发现了啦啦队教练的尸体
all mangled in the wood shop.
在木头工场身首异处
Now that would have made for some great television, you know?
那才是好的电视节目呢
I took some footage with my camera phone
我用手♥机♥拍了些片段
if you guys want to buy it though.
有人要买♥♥吗
I don't give a fuck who she is, her agent--
我他妈的不在乎她是谁 她的经纪人
Wait a minute, that asshole is your agent too, isn't he?
等等 那混♥蛋♥也是你的经纪人 是吧
Yeah, well, he made me pay her as a P.A.
他逼我请她做私人助理
while she does her research.
她却只做自己的研究
So guess what that means?
你猜怎么着
She needs to work
电影精选列表