你是开玩笑的吧
I never joke when there's a commission involved, Jake.
杰克 我从不拿佣金这事开玩笑
Her next movie is with the network's film division,
她的下部片子会和公♥司♥的电影部有关
and she's playing a reality television director
她演一个真人秀导演
who uncovers some major political scandal.
无意中发现了些重大的政♥治♥丑闻
I haven't read the script yet.
我还没有看剧本
She wants to do the whole method thing.
她想实地学习
You know, be taken seriously as an actress.
转型成为演技派
And since you and Blanca work so well together,
因为你和布兰卡配合那么默契
the network thought that she could observe you.
公♥司♥觉得她可以观摩你工作
Work well together?
配合默契吗
Seaton, I was her production assistant
希顿 我是她第一部电影的
on her first movie.
片场助理
I was a glorified babysitter.
说难听就是保姆
I doubt she even remembers me.
我怀疑她是否还记得我
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
Now only does she remember you,
她不仅记得你
she loves, loves, loves the idea.
她还超级 超级爱这个想法
She said this time around she could be your P.A.
她说这次跟着你 她可以做制片助理
Besides, with all the bad publicity
况且 因为所有这些负面报道
anyway, she could use a little babysitting.
无论如何 她需要做点小事避避风头
Seaton, let me get this straight.
希顿 我直说吧
You want me to go to a remote town
你想让我去紧邻加拿大
in a red state that borders Canada
位于红色阵营的边远小镇
with Blanca Champion pretending to fetch people coffee?
还配了个泼人咖啡的布兰卡·查平
Wait, Seaton, that's ridiculous.
等等 希顿 那太荒谬了
I'm not that broke.
我还不至于落魄至此
And to be honest with you, life is too short.
老实说 生命如此短暂
And how's it even possible?
再说 这怎么可能呢
You know what it's like going out in public with her.
你知道跟她一起现身公众是什么情况
She draws crowds like the Beatles.
她像披头士一样吸引人群
No, no, no. That's the beauty, Jake.
不不不 正因如此 杰克
The townspeople have signed non-disclosure agreements.
小镇居民已签署不泄密协议
You and Blanca are gonna be in the middle of nowhere.
没人会知道你和布兰卡去了那里
Only studio publicity knows about it.
只有公♥司♥公♥关♥知道
And by the time the world press gets wind of it,
当全球媒体都知道了这事
your show will be wrapped.
你的活早干完了
And best of all, they're gonna pay your rate.
最重要是 他们会付你钱
Yeah, huh! Yeah, you're welcome.
没错 不客气
And besides, getting out of town
此外 出城走走
might help you get over the break-up too.
可能会对你渡过分手期有所帮助
Thanks for going there, Seaton.
谢谢你这么说 希顿
Oh, come on, Jake.
得了 杰克
If my fiancee left me for some dip-shit kid from survivor,
如果我未婚妻因为一个毛小子甩了我
I'd jump at the chance to get out of town.
我会不惜一切抓住机会离开这里
Can I bring my dog?
我能带我的狗一起吗
Yeah, I thought this would be a great thing for Jake.
对啊 我觉得这事对杰克来说很重要
You know, when your personal life starts going to hell,
当你的个人生活每况愈下
work really is the best antidote.
工作真的最好的解药
My name is Nik,
我叫尼克
and I am a P.A. on the show, uh, Digger Fever.
我是《淘金球队热潮》的制片助理
White Plains is the kind of city
白原市是居住在中部的
that people in Middle America make fun of.
美国人经常调侃的小城
I know that there's little kids operating machinery.
我知道那的孩子很小就开机器了
Uh, like, five-year-olds.
像五岁的小孩
This is--this is a really small town.
这真是个挺小的城镇
You know, there's--
你知道的 那里...
it's--it's bizarre, and, um,
很奇怪...
that's just the way they live.
他们就那么生活
They catch their food.
他们自给自足
They hunt it, they cook it, they eat it.
打猎 做饭 吃饭
You've gotta hand it to coach Ty Carhartt
你一定得把它送给泰·卡哈特教练
for breaking this team's long-running losing streak,
因为他打破了这学校久败的记录
and turning this team into real contenders for State.
并把球队训练为一只州际赛队伍
All right, well, that's all of it, Jaynie.
好了 就这些了 珍妮
You better get home,
你最好回家去
or your mom's gonna kill me.
不然你妈会杀了我的
And remember--
记住
I know, I know. Vance wasn't here.
知道 知道 就说万斯没来
Right. Thanks.
没错 多谢了
Bye, Vance. Great game tonight.
再见 万斯 今晚的游戏很棒
Bye, kidlet.
再见 小山羊
Well, I'm gonna go up and try tweaking the dish.
我去屋顶弄弄天线
I'll see if we can get some reception.
看能不能收几个台来看
Um, babe, I know it's weird,
宝贝 我知道这么问很怪
but are you sure you're okay?
可你确定自己没事吗
I mean, with his release and everything?
他被释放了还有这些事
I'm okay.
我没事
Some dads give interviews to Fox Sports,
有些父亲接受福克斯体育的采访
and some give them to parole boards.
另一些就去假释裁决委员会呗
If the way that crew guy checked you out today
如果今天那剧组针对你的采访
is any indicator, when the show hits the air,
是个预告的话 当节目播出后
you're gonna be the next Blanca Champion, baby.
你就是下一个布兰卡·查平了 宝贝
Vance.
万斯
She's skanky, and blonde, and rich.
她放荡 金发 富有
We have nothing in common.
我们毫无共同点
Whoa. Not true.
可不是这样
You both have smokin' hot little booties.
你们都有超热的人气啊
Is that the only reason you date me? Yes.
你是因为这个才和我交往的吗 是
And the fact it really pisses off my dad.
这个事实真让我爸恼火
Come on. We have to close up.
得了 我们打烊吧
Then I can focus all my attention on you.
这样我就能全神贯注于你了
Go fix the dish while I turn out the lights on the trails.
你去修电线 我去关小路上的灯
Okay, Roger that.
好 遵命
I can get the lights too. Just finish up in here.
修完天线我直接关灯吧
Really. I'll do it. I'll do it.
真的 我去吧 我去
I'll do it.
我去
It'll take two minutes.
就两分钟
Hurry, please.
拜托快点
Couldn't wait, huh?
等不及了吗
Very funny, Vance.
很有趣 万斯
Come on, you know I hate this shit.
得了 你知道我讨厌这把戏
Vance?
万斯
Come on, Vance.
快点啊 万斯
The way that girl died is just--I don't know,
那女孩的死法太...我不知道
in any other town, it would--
若在其他城镇 这会
it would raise a red flag.
会让人们人心惶惶
And everybody here is just kind of going about their day-to-day business.
这里的人们该干什么干社么
Nobody's thinking about it like it's a big deal.
没人把这当回事
What do I think about the amount of accidents in this town?
我怎么看这小镇上发生的这么多意外事件吗
Um, I think it's a shame to happen to all the pretty people.
我觉得很遗憾 遇害的都是美人
I'm just kidding, that's-- that's not even funny.
开个玩笑 这甚至一点都不好笑
That's inappropriate, sorry.
抱歉 这很不该
I'm dangerous
我很危险
dangerous
很危险
There you go, buddy. How you doing, buddy?
过来 伙计 感觉怎么样 伙计
I missed you. Yeah, I missed you.
想死你了 对 想你了
Hey, you must be Jake.
你好 你一定是杰克
I'm Greg, the production's U.P.M.
我是格雷格 是制片的单元制♥作♥经理
Hey, man. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
How was your flight?
你旅程还好吧
Uh, it was good.
还好
It was a little windy.
有点刮风
Always like that around here?
这里总是这样吗
Pretty much. Welcome to the north woods.
差不多 欢迎来到北部森林
You ready to go? Yeah.
你可以走了吗 可以
It's about a six-hour drive to White Plains from here.
从这里去白原市开车要六个小时
I was surprised there was no other
我那趟航♥班♥上竟然
crew on the plane with me.
没碰到剧组的人挺奇怪的
Most of the crew arrived the Monday before last.
大部分人上周一就到了
It's been pretty intense here with all that's happened.
电影精选列表