让你失望了
I let you down.
这是上帝的安排
God's plan.
上帝的安排
God's plan?
50多辆敌方车辆向基地逼近
Counting up to 50-plus bogies converging on the base.
我们的收割者无人机搭载了什么武器
What's our Reaper armed with?
地狱火反坦克导弹
She'd be using Hellfire, sir.
给驾驶员下令 就现在
Text the pilot. Do it now.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我们没有权限
We don't have the authority.
去他妈的权限 他们可以炒了我
Fuck the authority. They can fire me.
我今天绝不会眼睁睁地看着我们的人送命
I won't watch anymore of our men die today.
汤姆
Tom...
我真的很荣幸
it's been an honor.
说真的 老兄
Be honest, mate.
我们一起回家吧 莫
Let's go home, Mo.
我们走
Let's go.
走 快
Go! Quick.
快
Come on.
这里有伤员
We got wounded! We got wounded!
继续走
Keep moving. Keep moving. Keep moving.
医疗兵来处理一下 -快 快走
Get a medic on it. - Go! Let's go!
出发
Let's go, let's go!
我再也见不到我的故土了
I will never see my homeland again.
会见到的
Yes, you will.
我也会陪着你
And I'll be with you...
去找你的小姨子
when you find your wife's sister.
你可以走了
You may go.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
I am glad you called.
英方想知道那个记者出了什么事
The Brits want to know what happened to the reporter.
去年我在德黑兰抓到那个摩萨德特工时
When I captured that Mossad agent in Tehran last year,
我告诉他一个简单的真♥相♥
I told him a simple truth.
在德黑兰待太久了
Spend too much time in Tehran,
以色列便将不复存在
and Israel was cease to exist.
他把那句话当做威胁
He took it as a threat.
但那只是友善的建议
But it was just some friendly advice,
对同胞的建议而已
from one countryman to another.
你得回家
You have to return home...
才能知晓你为何而战
to know what you are fighting for.
你回来了
You're home.
发生什么了
What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
你长大了
Ah. Well, you get so big.
老爸 你可不能跟你青春期的女儿说她长大了
Dad, you don't tell your teenage daughter she's getting big.
好吧 你懂我的意思
Well... Well, you know what I mean.
电影精选列表