我已经很久没来这里了
Yeah, I haven't been here for a very long time.
我主要住在喀布尔
I mostly lived in Kabul.
欢迎来到新阿富汗
Welcome to New Afghanistan.
还是老样子
Same as the old.
是啊
Yeah.
我叫法扎德·阿萨迪
My name is Farzad Asadi.
是伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队的上校
I'm a colonel in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard corps.
耶路撒冷部队
Jerusalem force.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我知道你不是间谍
I know you're not a spy.
那为什么我在这
Then why am I here?
看看吧
Come on.
我也有个女儿
I have a daughter, too.
帮我 让我送你回家
Help me get you home.
好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
两天前 一个叫詹姆斯·文森特的美国人
Two days ago, an American named James Vincent
给你发了关于我国核项目的信息
sent you information about my country's nuclear program.
于是现在我们就有一个核电站遭到了破坏
And now one of our nuclear plants has been sabotaged.
告诉我你正在研究的公♥司♥
Tell me about the company you were researching.
你电脑上有些文件
You had files on your computer.
有个瑞士公♥司♥ 叫西维里克斯
A Swiss company, Civlix.
好 如果你看西维里克斯的位置
Okay, if you look at Civlix locations...
他们只从事核能和军事设备方面的工作
they were working exclusively in the nuclear and military facilities.
请你说几个西维里克斯的人名
Any names at Civlix? Please.
我们没拿到任何名字
We didn't get any names. We didn't-- we didn't get any...
没有名字 我们没有 -给我几个名字
No-- no names. We don't-- - Give me some names.
我说的是实话 我们没拿到任何名字
I'm telling you the truth. We didn't get any names.
请相信我
Please believe me.
等等 请相信我
Wait. Please believe me.
求你了 你说过送我回家的
Please. You said I could go home.
会的
You will.
以殉难者的身份
As a martyr.
求你了
Please!
你说了 我能回家的 求你了
You said, I could go home. Please.
只有一间卧室
There's only one bedroom.
好
Okay.
你的包裹昨天送到了
Package arrived for you yesterday.
你的任务是什么
What is your mission?
去泰耶巴特附近的临时机场
Go to Landing Strip near Taybad.
泰耶巴特 泰耶巴特在伊朗
Taybad. Taybad is in Iran.
我们日落时离开
We leave at sundown.
我们是什么意思
What do you mean we?
什么 罗曼没和你说吗
What, Roman didn't tell you?
没有 他只是说我要去接你
No, he just said I'm supposed to pick you up
给你做翻译 但就只在赫拉特
and be your translator, but here in Herat.
好吧 打给他
Alright, call him.
愿你平安
Salaam Alaikum.
亲爱的纳哈尔 很高兴见到你
Nahal dear, it's good to see you.
我也是
It's so good to see you.
你的家人怎么样了 还有我的阿黛拉呢
How's your family? How's my Adela?
他们都很好
They are fine.
我们住在巴尔的摩郊外
We're living outside of Baltimore.
你来这干嘛 塔♥利♥班♥还在搜捕你们
Why are you here? The Taliban are still searching for us.
阿黛拉的妹妹法蒂玛失踪了
Adela's sister Fatemah went missing.
我答应阿黛拉我会找到她
I promised Adela I'd find her.
她在赫拉特教书
She was teaching in Herat.
我不知道法蒂玛的下落
I don't know what happened to Fatemah.
只知道女老师们失踪了
I only know that the female teachers disappeared.
只要塔♥利♥班♥还在 就没有我们的一席之地
There was never going to be a place for us with the Taliban.
不仅是法官 教师 翻译和医生
Not as Judges, Teachers, Translators or Doctors.
有消息我会告诉你
I'll send a word, if I hear anything about Fatemah.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我来 航♥班♥要起飞了
Come with me... There's a flight out.
我不能走
I can't leave.
得到了太多
Too much was gained.
我们曾失去过自♥由♥
We lost our freedom.
这种事不能再发生了
We can't do it again.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我亲爱的儿子
Hello my dear son.
宝贝
Dear son,
我们会永远铭记你
you are always in our hearts.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
多希望死的人是我啊
I wish I had died and you were alive.
中情局
C-I-A...
来自先驱报的突发新闻
Breaking news from Der Herald newspaper
揭露中情局在中东的
exposing the CIA's illegal black operations
非法黑色行动
in the Middle East.
其中包括破坏伊朗建在库姆附近最高机密核反应堆
They include the sabotage of Iran's top secret nuclear reactor near Qom.
该情报的流出是由某名
The information was leaked by a Pentagon
在五角大楼工作的告密者将机密文件泄露后...
whistle-blower after passing classified documents...
拜托 快点 快接电♥话♥
Come on now, hurry, pick up the phone.
失踪
missing.
多方猜测她可能正关在
Many speculate she's being held
某所伊朗监狱中等待公开处决
in an Iranian prison awaiting public execution.
先驱报的主编 汉斯·弗斯堡
Der Herold's editor-in-chief, Hans Forsberg...
觉得自己不能辜负库贾伊的努力
...said he felt compelled to make sure Cujai's efforts were not in vain.
因此 发布了她的报道
Hence, the releasing of her report.
现在报道中情局特工扮作
Focuses on CIA operatives who posed
通信承包商
as telecommunication contractors
为一家名为西维里克斯的瑞士公♥司♥工作
for a Swiss company called, Civlix
从而导致伊朗核反应堆的熔毁
causing the meltdown of Iran's reactor.
此项行动的揭露可能会对西方国家的利益
The fallout from this disclosure could be devastating
造成毁灭性的冲击
for Western interests.
哟 -去听新闻
Yo. - Put the news on.
随便找个频道
Any channel.
找到那人告诉他去看好安全屋就行
Just have him and tell the guy watching the safehouse.
行动计划从五角大楼内泄露了
There was a breach at the Pentagon.
我们暴露了
We're exposed.
情况有多糟
How bad?
他们有你的照片和化名
They got your picture and your alias
但没有你的真实名字
but not your real name.
汤姆 我联♥系♥不到奥利弗
Can't get in touch with Oliver, Tommy.
现在怎么办
What's the play?
行动中止
Well, mission's aborted.
我会带你离开那里
Let me get you out of there.
稍安勿躁
Hang tight.
快点上车
Get in quick.
我的侦察员发给我的
My scout got me this.
我们发现他了 在赫拉特
We've found where he is... Herat.
组建一支行动队伍
Put together an action team.
我要把他带到最高领袖面前
I want to deliver him to the Supreme Leader...
日落之前 -收到
Before sundown. -Yes sir.
打电♥话♥给纳齐尔特工
Get me on the phone to Agent Nazir.
我要你去赫拉特
I need you in Herat.
赫拉特有什么
What's so special about Herat?
破坏伊朗的间谍
The spy who sabotaged the Iranians.
我想过完我的两天假期
Sir, I was spending my two days of holiday.
立刻出发
Leave now.
你要赶在伊朗人之前抓住他
I want you to capture him, before the Iranians.
我们在公开市场上把他卖♥♥掉
We'll sell him on the open market.
罗曼 克里斯·霍伊特在我身边
Roman, I've got Chris Hoyt here with me.
他是我们特别行动小组的组长
Head of our special operations group.
是副局长让他接手的
The deputy director asked him to sit in.
帮手越多越好 -那个实战人才
More the merrier. - The field asset.
告诉我 他是谁 -汤姆·哈里斯
Tell me about him. Who is he? - Tom Harris.
职业军人 我们从英国♥军♥情六处借来的
A lifer. A loan to us from MI6.
会临机应变 他是我用来搞秘密行动的
Total chameleon. He's one of my go to low-vis guys.
他目前正同一位我们送去协助他的
And he's running with a former Afghan translator
前阿富汗翻译员一起行动
that we flew in to assist.
情况听起来还挺复杂
Sounds like the life of the party.
电影精选列表