你自己来
You do it yourself!
是肾上腺素的作用 一会儿就好了
It's the adrenaline. You're coming down.
喝点水吧 -摩托车上那人是谁
Try to drink some water. - Who was the guy on the bike?
你要集中注意力 快他妈的把轮胎换了
I need you to focus, okay? Just change the fucking tire!
好吧
Well...
好吧
Well, well, I know...
我能看出你在骗我
I know when I'm being lied to.
莫 你去哪
Mo, where are you going?
我来这是为了找我的小姨子
I came here to find my wife's sister.
这才是我要做的事
And that's exactly what I'm going to do.
你的小姨子 -对 她不见了
Your wife's sister? - Yes. She was missing.
没找到她 我是不会离开赫拉特的
I'm not leaving Herat until I find her.
如果你♥他♥妈♥死了 你就再也找不到她了
Well, you're not gonna find her if you're fucking dead.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
莫
Mo?
叫他出来
Call him to come out.
汤姆 只是个小男孩
Tom, Tom, he's just a little boy.
叫他把东西放下
Tell him to drop it.
天哪
Jesus.
你自己一个人是撑不过去的 莫
You won't make it on your own, Mo.
那就告诉我到底发生了什么
Then tell me what's truly going on.
我的命在你手里
This is my life in your hands.
我在伊朗烧了他们的房♥子
I burned their house down in Iran.
核反应堆
The nuclear reactor?
为什么中情局特工不直接来接我们
Why can't CIA agents just come and pick us up?
我们只是棋局中的棋子
We're cutouts in an even bigger game.
没人会来救我们
But what it means is no one is coming to rescue us.
明白吗
Okay?
所以我们必须得去坎大哈
So we just got to get to Kandahar,
重整旗鼓
and then we'll regroup,
好吗
Okay?
之后我会帮你找你的小姨子
And then I'll help you find your wife's sister.
抱歉 莫
I'm sorry, Mo.
我应该早点告诉你真♥相♥
I should have told you the truth earlier.
他往那边走了
He went that way!
你真的觉得我们能成功抵达坎大哈吗
Do you really think we can make it to Kandahar?
没有帮手是不行的
Not without help.
这个人以前和我一起在南边工作过
There's someone I've worked with before south of here.
他或许有直升机
And maybe he has a helicopter.
走吧
Let's go.
愿你平安
Asalamualaikum.
伊斯梅尔 我是罗曼
Ismail, it's Roman.
帮我个忙
Look, I need a favor.
伊朗混♥蛋♥滚回家
Iranian pigs go home!
叛徒
Traitors!
塔♥利♥班♥让我们把尸体带回德黑兰
The Taliban are letting us take the body back to Tehran.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, my love.
你什么时候回家
When will you be coming home?
我想给我们做晚饭
I want to make us dinner.
我要晚点回来
I'm going to be late.
出什么事了吗
Is everything alright?
我尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
替我给卡米拉一个吻
Give Camila a kiss from Baba.
好
Okay.
注意安全 法扎德
Stay safe, Farzad.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing out here?
保卫公路 抵抗逊尼激进派
Protecting the road from Takfiris,
无信仰者和塔♥利♥班♥军队
non-believers and enemies of the Taliban.
我会做炸♥弹♥
I can build IEDs,
还有各种枪♥支♥
fire rifles, AKs, M4s and Sig Sauers.
你有自己读过古♥兰♥经♥吗
Have you read the Quran for yourself?
没有 是吧
No, right?
读过之后你才会明白什么才是真正的信仰
Then how can you know what it means to be a true believer?
你会发现古♥兰♥经♥与他们告诉你的截然不同
You might find it to be very different... from what they're telling you it says.
小子
Hey little one...
见过这个人吗
...have you seen this man?
知道他去哪了吗
Do you know where he was going?
德拉拉姆
Toward Delaram.
谢谢
Thank you.
还要多久才能到你朋友那儿
How much longer to your friend?
还有大概20英里
About another 20 miles or so.
你听到了吗
Do you hear this?
听到了
Yeah.
可能轮胎又出问题了
I think there is something wrong with the tire again.
不是我们的车
That's not our car.
开枪
Take the shot!
你来驾驶 莫
Take the wheel, Mo!
我看不清路 -直走就行
I can't see where I'm going! - Just keep it straight!
火力压制
We're taking fire.
射击
Fire another shot!
击中了
He's hit!
熄火了
The engine's down!
准备下车
Get ready to bail.
快 动起来
Let's go! Move, move!
跑 莫
Run, Mo!
往哪跑 -跑就对了
Where? - Just run!
降落
Land!
分头 包夹他们
Split up... Flank their position.
收到
Copy.
收到
Copy.
你总是...
You'll always be...
接应到了 趴着 别动
That's our comeback ride. Stay down, don't move.
好的
Alright.
那边
There!
杀死他
Kill him.
主啊 饶恕生人与死者
Oh, God, forgive our living and our dead.
真行啊 拿我当诱饵
Yeah, used me as bait.
但是奏效了啊
But it worked.
看来我们得步行了
Looks like we're on foot.
我们在给无人机加油
We're-we're refueling the UAV.
他们在哪 -我们跟丢了
Where are they now? - We've lost 'em.
罗曼接到了吗 -没有 怎么了
Has Roman checked in? - No. Why?
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
如果是我的人 我每隔十分钟就会电♥话♥轰炸你
If those were my guys, I'd be blowing up your phone every ten minutes.
你确定不需要我等你吗
Are you sure you don't want me to wait up for ya?
如果我们没找到你 你怎么办
What are you gonna do if we can't find you?
我可是这个国家唯一的白人了
I'm practically the only white dude left in this country.
应该不难找 一路平安 兄弟
Can't be too hard to find. Get home safe, brother.
你准备好为安♥拉♥而战了吗
Are you ready... to fight for Allah?
愿尘土飞扬 使徒闻伤
May the dust rise and the apostles hear a cry.
走吧
Let's do it.
我得祈祷
I have to pray.
膝盖疼死我了
Ah. My knees are killing me.
给
Here.
拿着这个
Take this.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
斋戒月确实不该吃这个
Not exactly best way to break a fast,
但我只剩这些了
but it's all I've got.
战友吗
Battle buddy?
他叫西迪基
His name is Siddiqui.
他给我当了6小时的翻译
He was my translator through six tours.
妈的整整6个小时啊
For six fucking tours.
我曾想带他去美国或是伦敦
Tried to get him to the, the US or London.
找个安全的地
Anywhere safe.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国开进了摩苏尔
Then ISIS rode through Mosul...
吊死了他
and they hung him.
我的辩护人
My pleader.
是啊 我们完全依赖你们
Yeah, we rely on you guys for everything.
电影精选列表